User Reviews for Fluconazole (Page 2)

Also known as: Diflucan

Learn more about Fluconazole.

Esophageal Candidiasis 2 reviews 11 medications

7.2
Tinea Versicolor 3 reviews 97 medications

Summary of Fluconazole reviews 193 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Fluconazole

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "i took one pil 150mg last night. within 3hours all symptoms had gone. but when i woke up 8am,i still have the little discharge but around 3hours my period is coming out. this med totally worked on me other than insert med."

Sweetcleopatra (taken for less than 1 month) April 5, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I took this pill once every week for two weeks and it gave me terrible sides effects I was feeling very sleepy and my heart felt like I'm gonna get heart attack I'm still dealing with the infection it's terrible"

Dina a April 2, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So, I had a UTI and was told to take a certain antibiotic. After doing so, I ended up getting a yeast infection due to the antibiotics killing off the good bacteria as well as the bad. I had been forewarned that this could happen so caught the YI the day it came about. I called into my doc and was prescribed this med. I took it at circa 12 pm. It is now 1 am (same day) and all chunky white discharge is completely gone. Hopefully there will be no return of it tomorrow. I give it 10/10."

miriamdelirium (taken for less than 1 month) April 2, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I felt that this medication worked wonders in the past. This time it seems different. The symptoms seemed gone after a night or so and then returned. It is almost unbearable again. The Dr. gave me several pills, so I might have to take another one tomorrow. I sure hope this clears up. I have heard you should not eat bread or carbs if you have a yeast infection. Not sure though."

DaCha (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 29, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "After suffering what assumed to be a yeast infection for the last 4 days I finally was able to get to an urgent care who gave me this pill..150mg one day dose. I took it at 9:00 am this morning and it's now 1:48pm..the itching has gone the discharge is minimal and now it only itches slightly when I pee or wipe.. Will be happy when it's all gone.. Amen.. What a miracle.. It did make me lethargic and tired.. I will give a solid 10 when all my symptoms are gone.."

Relieved monkey (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "With a mild y.i. and in the begining of one a one single dose works wonders and fast at relieving symptoms. With a severe infection more doses are needed and it can take up to 7 days to clear up as in my case. Best choice in treatment for vaginal yeast infection."

BoricuaMom (taken for less than 1 month) March 21, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had BV and was prescribed Metronidazole. Was on that for a week & took my last dose Wednesday night. Thursday morning (yesterday) I took the Fluconazole pill. Today (Friday) I see more discharge. While I took the Metronidazole pill the discharge was clearing up but now it's back. It's red so I can't even tell if it's because of the pill color or because blood is mixed in it. When I took the Fluconazole it made me very nauseous & I had diarrhea not even 10 minutes later. My stomach is cramping & I don't know what from. My period went off earlier this week so I know it can't be from that. Anyway, both prescriptions made me sick to my stomach & I don't feel like they were very effective. I'll wait until Monday to see if it's completely gone."

Chelsey Anne (taken for less than 1 month) March 18, 2016

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I had bv and got the tday vaginal treatment which I ended tuesday 3/15/16 and shortly after developed a yeast infection. I visited the doctor today and took 15mg diflucan and felt better a few hours after. No burning or itching was ever present, I noticed a change in discharge and immediately got seen by a doctor. No side affects. I caught mine the day after I noticed a change."

sdt93 March 18, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Fluconazole is AMAZING! I had a yeast infection I took it on 3/14/16 and within only 12 hours the swelling went down completely and the itch stopped. Today 3/16 I am completely itch free no discharge no nothing! Definitely an awesome medication! Love it."

Jamie909997 March 17, 2016

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have used Diflucan several times during the past few years. Usually just one 150mg pill does the trick and I feel relief a few hours after I take it. I've only had a handful of times where I've had to take a second dose and it was due to being on antibiotics. The docs know this, so when I need an antibiotic, they will also prescribe a Diflucan "chaser"."

Skittles612 (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 14, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I took the one dose pill yesterday for a yeast infection I got after being on a heavy course of antibiotics. The first time I took it on a full stomach & it made me throw up within a couple minutes of taking it. I called my doctor & he called me in another does. I took it at 7pm last night, it is now 1015am the next morning. I feel some relief but not completely gone yet. I suggest taking it on an empty stomach. That's the only way I could keep it down."

Blahblahah (taken for less than 1 month) March 12, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "After round of antibiotics to clear up a uti, I developed a severe yeast infection with itching, burning and discharge. Called dr and he prescribed the generic of diflican. Took one dose and symptoms cleared completely In 24 hours. Took 2nd dose 3 days later and now symptom free!!!! I do not post reviews often but I needed to give back to someone who may be suffering like I was. These reviews provide relief when things feel that it can't get any worse. And this magic pill proved that things will get better with time."

Azeris March 9, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've been suffering from constant reoccurring yeast infections for over four years. Infections come on fast and quickly and progress often times with extremely painful blisters. Tests always come back as yeast. Ive got severely sensitive skin and can not use creams and nothing scented can be near that area. I'm prescribed with three doses of diflucan to take over a nine day period. Works every time. Best yeast treatment available."

Maxwelldog (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 2, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I got my first yeast infection a year ago. I took a single dose of the fluconazole, and it went away. A few weeks later, I started to feel the symptoms again, but my doctors said they didn't see anything. Well, I feel asleep with a tampon in and it turned into a full blown infection. They prescribed terconazole, and it went away. A few months later, I got another one and nothing would fix it. Miconazole, clotrimazole, fluconazole. Nothing. They prescribed boric acid suppositories and that worked temporarily, but it kept coming back a few days after I finished the treatment. Finally, I went to a specialist and they prescribed fluconazole 200mgs to take twice per week. Happy to say that after 6 months, my infection is gone."

Lrrh (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 27, 2016

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "No side effects but didn't take away the itch or infection. I had to buy monistat 7, which made me itch worse."

baebae2016 February 27, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I hate the over the counter creams. They do work but they are messy. I take fluconazole right when I begin to itch or with my first dose of antibiotics and then again in 3 days. If I take it when I already have discharge and discomfort I use an over the counter cream with it. All symptoms go away within a few hours. No more than 24 hours."

yeast no more (taken for less than 1 month) February 25, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had my first yeast infection and was prescribed this pill. It did slow down the discharge but the itch was still severe along with swelling. I waited the seven days and still no improvement. I decided that it needs to touch the infection and purchased clotrimazole 3 day and had awesome results."

xoxocuvumbers (taken for less than 1 month) February 17, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail: "Hi i just started 100 mg and I'd like to know how long did it take to clear infection is there anything else I can use in conjunction with this medicine , If anyone did and cleared there infection can they please let me know Thank you"

Bomass324 February 17, 2016

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm pretty sensitive to medicine, in fact I get so many side effects I have a long list of medicines I can't take. I didn't get any side effects from Diflucan so I'm pretty impressed. I read the reviews and the majority of the negative ones I think were misinterpreted, I don't think half of those were actually from this medicine so it's a shame they reviewed it so poorly. I have a candida overgrowth which is causing my infections so I have to take Diflucan once a week for 3 months, so far no problems."

KrystleVari February 17, 2016

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I went to the gyno thinking I had bv again turns out it is a yeast infection gave me diflucan150mg 2 pills 3 days apart supposed to take the next one 2/15/16 so it is Valentine's day and constantly dealing with this it feels like it got worse more noticeable that something is wrong"

kk thompson February 14, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I know I have a yeast infection after only a couple days of itching and burning, I got the medicine from my doctor and took it immediately; don't wait weeks or months to call the doctor. BTW you can give a yeast infection to your boyfriend, do don't have sex until you are cured. Because he can give it right back to you, then you think the medicine didn't work. Use your head ladies, if it's itching and burning and discharging, keep your legs closed and call the Dr. Asap!"

Lady Fi (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 13, 2016

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have been miserable. Took a one dose of Diflucan last night and I can say swelling is less but everything else that is awful is still there. But, wine lady, please don't tell me I can't drink wine. I'm almost finished with my glass when I read your review.... Should I take another one-time-dose? I'm way too old for this!!"

itchy senior February 13, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I never write reviews for things online because I usually feel like it's a waste of time. I got a yeast infection about a week ago (Monday 2/1/16) and finally went in to my doctor to get something to treat it on Thursday (2/4/16). My doctor gave me the one time pill Fluconazole and I went online to look at reviews. I was TERRIFIED to take the Fluconazole because there were so many bad reviews! People saying that they had terrible nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.... I prepared for the worst. But the worst never came! I might have had sliiiiight nausea after about 24 hours but that's really it. Instead, it started to take effect and the itchiness began wearing off. Today, 2/8/16, I am completely free of itching. Fluconazole is GREAT!"

Not So Yeasty Anymore (taken for less than 1 month) February 8, 2016

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had an on going vaginal yeast infection for about 6 weeks. I tried 7 day monistat and it provided a few days of relief and then it was right back and even worse. So I did another 7 day round and by day 3 it was burning so bad to use it so I just stopped. I gave in and went to the Dr and he prescribed diflucan one dose and I took that, had no relief until he 3rd night. Felt totally normal for almost 48 hours and then the symptoms came right back and are even worse now. Hoping that even though it's my 5th day into treatment that it will be gone by day 7. Maybe I will just need another dose but as of right now I'm not happy with diflucan."

Anonymous February 2, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So for about a month I was having horrible itching, burning, and clumpy, white discharge that was ruining my sex life. Yesterday after my fianc"

Alli W. January 28, 2016