User Reviews for Fluconazole to treat Systemic Candidiasis

Also known as: Diflucan

Rae · Taken for less than 1 month February 1, 2021

“I had systemic candiadisis that affected my mouth, esophagus, gut, & privates. The relief I felt was so fast for my gut. I had horrific burning pain, bloating, GERD, & cramps due to intestinal candida. The relief was so quick! The infections in other areas of my body took about 2-3 days to see results & I ultimately needed this medicine for a month. Side effects I had were blurred vision (only improved after being off the medicine for a few days), gas, some stomach pain & some drowsiness (improved as my infection healed).”

Autumnsnana · Taken for less than 1 month January 4, 2016

“I had what I thought was a yeast infection since I've had several over the years. Went through two rounds of Monistat which eased up the pain but it came right back. Went to the doctor yesterday, and he said that he thinks I have Candidiasis of Vulva and Vagina. He prescribed two 150 mg Fluconazole, one for yesterday and the second pill in a week. I woke up this morning with horrible diarrhea. The vaginal burning is about 85% better though. If it gets rid of the Candidiasis, I can handle the side affect.”

Learn more about Systemic Candidiasis