GG 737 (Diclofenac 25 mg)
This pill with imprint "GG 737" is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Diclofenac sodium delayed release 25 mg. It is manufactured by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Diclofenac is used in the treatment of back pain; muscle pain; osteoarthritis; frozen shoulder; ankylosing spondylitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Diclofenac 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- GG 737
- 25 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
D&C Yellow No. 10
ferric oxide red
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|49999-0492||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
More about diclofenac
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 380 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Diclofenac enteric-coated tablets
- Diclofenac extended-release tablets
- Diclofenac immediate-release tablets
- Diclofenac potassium powder packets
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.