User Reviews for Cyclobenzaprine (Page 3)

Also known as: Amrix, Comfort Pac with Cyclobenzaprine, Fexmid, Flexeril

Learn more about Cyclobenzaprine.

Fibromyalgia 41 reviews 20 medications

Chronic Myofascial Pain 5 reviews 42 medications

5.8
Summary of Cyclobenzaprine reviews 347 reviews 6.7

Reviews for Cyclobenzaprine

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) for Sciatica: "I have been taking Flexeril 10mg in Combination with Celebrex 200mg. I take both PRN and they work great. I started in 2005 on both meds from a accident at work. Now I also have Fibromialgia , RA and Osteoarthritis. I continue to take flexeril at night and it works great for me. I use a heated mattress pad and flexeril to sleep comfortable and I wake up with less stiffness and not as sore."

Juiceybear (taken for 10 years or more) July 10, 2016

28 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Muscle Spasm: "I was extremely confused on this medication , it was awful, I am glad that my doctor diagnosed me properly, as I could easily have been mistaken for dementia"

Cathemm July 1, 2016

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For : "I was extremely confused on this medication , it was awful, I am glad that my doctor diagnosed me properly, as I could easily have been mistaken for dementia"

Cathemm July 1, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Muscle Spasm: "Tried this drug for chronic neck pain. Doctor prescribed as better than Norvo. NO WAY! Tried first one 10mg before going to bed. Got bad insomnia . Couln't sleep at all--and neck pain was WORSE. Bad night--Will try once more during day. If pain doesn't get relief I'm dropping this as worthless."

whyl June 29, 2016

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Muscle Spasm: "Helped. Have used off and on for a few months."

GILLOOLY June 14, 2016

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Fexmid (cyclobenzaprine) for Muscle Spasm: "This was prescribed for lower back pain. I was to take 1 before bed to help me sleep. Unfortunately, my body often reacts opposite to what is expected. It gave me insomnia. My brain refused to shut off while taking it. The doctor switched me to Soma, which works well for me."

Lwg99 June 10, 2016

21 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) for Muscle Spasm: "Very helpful for spasms of lower back. A little occ. dizziness the only side affect plus some drowsiness early in the course of treatment."

rubylogan56 (taken for less than 1 month) May 31, 2016

42 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Migraine: "I was have problems with contant headaches the beginning of Febuary and now I take one at night when there really bad which isn't very often."

Abby93 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 22, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Muscle Spasm: "Horrible muscle spasms was not able to sleep because of so much pain"

Hurtado May 16, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Fibromyalgia: "Very good"

cuso46 May 9, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) for Muscle Spasm: "Have had a Diabetic Frozen Shoulder/Diabetic Complication - Adhesive Capulitus for about 8 or so months. Have been on Norco 7%u2019s for a while, but Flexeril seems to work better for me right now , NOTHING helps Frozen Shoulder. %u2026 FYI, do NOT do any Physical Therapy in the initial or %u201Cpainful%u201D stage, I made that mistake and made it worse. My Orthopedic specialist even told me the same thing at our initial visit last week. Wish I would have seen him first. My GP put me in Physical Therapy and wondered why I got a lot worse. Admittedly, doctors have no idea how to treat a Frozen Shoulder, especially in Diabetics as the scar tissue is much more dense. They suggest surgery on most websites online.. on something they know nothing about? No thanks"

S. Sea May 8, 2016

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) for Muscle Spasm: "This drug is OK for short term but long term after second car accident severe stomach pain. I would take it and stomach would start making noise. Horrible nausea follow, researched and found it is cheapest muscle relaxers. My opinion there is bad stuff in those things, currently taking Soma and no side effects even when taken for same time frame: taken longer too."

Mr2NotAtFaults (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 30, 2016

20 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) for Muscle Spasm: "I was prescribed flexeril 10 mg twice a day as needed after experiencing lower back pain resulting from epidurals (I did not take this while I was pregnant or nursing). My discs would slip out of place and pinch the nerve(s) in my back causing me great pain. I would get adjusted to get the bone alignment right, but the swelling and pain was still there. Flexeril worked great for me. It is great to take at night; it helps you sleep. But, I have also taken it during the day if the pain was bad enough. I will drink a 5 hour energy or something equivalent to help me stay awake and function at work. I definitely wouldn't take this if I were driving. This medication in combination with an 800 mg Ibuprofen is wonderful."

Georgia's thoughts April 28, 2016

51 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) for Muscle Spasm: "Work pretty good speaking as my back, shoulders, & neck spasm ever since my accident. Takes most of the pain away if not all of it."

HisWorld:) (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 27, 2016

42 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) for Muscle Spasm: "Perfect!"

x6xSLAYERx6x (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 27, 2016

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) for Muscle Spasm: "Worthless! Dont waste your money."

Jsef April 21, 2016

25 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) for Muscle Spasm: "I had right shoulder ,arm, and neck pain for 2 weeks - I had taken norco at night so I could sleep but the pain was to much and I had no relief. my orthopedic doc prescribed flexerol 5 mg I took one at dinner but 3 hrs in still no relief - took a pain med (oxy) fell asleep a while later- next morning I woke up and no pain- first time in two weeks! Since the pain meds had no affect I know the flexerol did its job. I felt a little " hungover" but ok- next night I took it alone and I had no side affects the next day-"

Flowerdiva (taken for less than 1 month) April 19, 2016

40 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Fibromyalgia: "Experience chronic neck/upper body muscle tension after 3 cervical surgeries including fusion w/ plates (c567) & Artificial discs (c3&4). Have disc issues w L5- S1, too. Also diagnosed recently w/ fibromyalgia (but probably had it for many hrs prior). This drug relieved the chronic pain of muscle tension (spasms, knots) . Took 10 mg at bedtime initially. Best sleep ever but I could have slept 14 hrs! I woke up very drowsy. Instead take only 5 mg early in evening. No other side effects. I take only as needed as a precaution."

Knotlady1953 (taken for less than 1 month) April 15, 2016

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Sciatica: "10mg did nothing for me"

Maisy54321 April 6, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Muscle Spasm: "I was born with a club foot, my legs aren't the same length so I've had back pain since I can remember. I've always had a hard time when it came to bed time, my pain would be in pain that it would keep me up. My doctor gave me Xanax and perscribed pain killers. I got married was stationed somewhere else and had to get a new doctor, she said she would start me in muscle relaxer and ibuprofen. I was given cyclobenzaprine for muscle relaxer. It was such a change that I feel like it doesn't do a thing for me whatsoever."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 24, 2016

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Fibromyalgia: "Finally, like the other lady said, something for Fibromyalgia that totally works. The longer you take it (3.5 months at this time) the less pain I have had. It has been wonderful not having pain. I do experience sleepiness and need more sleep but with Fibro, you do anyway. Unfortunately, my heart rate has been steadily climbing. "

MauiJan (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 16, 2016

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Temporomandibular Joint Disorder: "I was given this medicine when I woke up and my jaw was locked shut. I have TMJ issues and this was the second time it has happened. The first time I was given Robaxin and I had an allergic reaction. Regardless of the allergic reaction (hives) I feel like cyclonenzapine works way better than Robaxin. 45 min after taking it I was able to open my jaw and eat! I'm not sure if it is helping with the pain because I am taking it with hydrocodone 5/300 but it is doing wonders allowing my jaw to open!!! Defiantly recommend this over Robaxin! Also, it makes me tired. Can't drive on it but I don't get so tired that I have to sleep. I can still get stuff done but I wouldn't risk driving!!! Zero side effects besides drowsiness A++"

StephDub (taken for less than 1 month) March 8, 2016

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Muscle Spasm: "Dr. prescribed 5 mg of Flexeril for my TMJ and it worked wonders for me. It completely took the pain away and I was not drowsy, sleepy or anything like that. I don't think I've ever taken something that has actually worked for what it was prescribed for. AMEN!"

TMJ March 8, 2016

22 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) for Muscle Spasm: "Worthless, night sweats. No relief at all."

Kaye's February 29, 2016

18 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Muscle Spasm: "My Favorite medicine. I have tried other pain relievers, including Vicodin, but nothing takes the pain away more than Flexeril. It is never had any serious side effects for me and I have even been able to take it while at work to improve my performance when my back would flare up. Best time to take it is right before bed because it puts me right to sleep when I needed to and I wake up feeling no pain at all."

RedLee February 29, 2016