Can I take cyclobenzaprine and Tylenol together?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 5, 2020.
Yes, you can take cyclobenzaprine and Tylenol (acetaminophen) together. There are no known interactions between these medicines, however this doesn't necessarily mean that no interaction exist. So if you do feel anything unusual please see your doctor.
Related Medical Questions
- Can I take Meloxicam and Aleve or Tylenol together?
- What's the best sore throat medicine to use?
- Tylenol vs Advil: What's the difference?
- How long does it take for Tylenol to start working?
- Is Tylenol (acetaminophen) an NSAID?
- Acetaminophen vs ibuprofen: What is the difference?
- Can I take Tylenol while taking indomethacin and can these drugs be alternated every 3 hours?