User Reviews for Robaxin

Muscle Spasm   6.2

Reviews for Robaxin

Tigget · Taken for less than 1 month January 5, 2021

For Muscle Spasm: “Took one 750mg Robaxin pill last night for chronic spasm I am in hangover affect I don't think I take anymore. The spasms are still with me. This drug is not for me, there are too many side effects”

Melancholy · Taken for less than 1 month November 22, 2020

For Muscle Spasm: “Took half a Robaxin 750 mg, threw up twice within 20 minutes. Itchy and drowsy. Maybe only 1/4 pill and see how that goes. On oxy too, so maybe if I don’t take them together?”

Ziggy September 21, 2020

For Muscle Spasm: “I have been taking a generic brand of Methcarbamol 500mg for several years. I have found it to be very helpful with muscle spasms and degenerative disc disease. I alI already take Celebrex so I can't take ibuprofen or Aleve just acetaminophen. It doesn't relieve all the pain but it makes the pain tolerable and it's better then narcotics.”

Crittet · Taken for less than 1 month August 18, 2020

For Muscle Spasm: “My 70 year old mother had a crick in her neck I took her to our doctor he gave her 500 mg of Methocarbamol she took one and lay down 4 hours later she woke up was going to the restroom you dizzy fell down and has been suffering from hallucinations and delusions for 3 days now”

Zbb · Taken for less than 1 month May 15, 2020

For Muscle Spasm: “Aggravated a herniated disc which resulted in sciatic pain down the back of one leg & for some reason a muscle in my right side...the side pain was with excruciating spasms, my back would seize up from one side across to the other side. Flexiril did nothing. Couldn’t take it so went to ER & Dr gave me a Torodol shot & 750 mg Robaxin...I slept from 1130 pm till 8:30 am, hadn't slept that long in probably 10 years...woke up pain was much less, but spasms started up a little so I took another at 12 pm started feeling a little dizzy & drowsy soon after so slept for about 5 hrs & at 8 pm was still drowsy. The pain was there, which I could deal with using 800 mg Motrin, but the spasms were gone. After reading about the 30 or so side effects, & spasms gone, I'm good. I won’t take anymore.”

Blacbry · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 10, 2020

For Muscle Spasm: “Have tried using Robaxin 500mg tablets for degenerative neck and back along with shoulder pain( associated with the neck pain.) IT DOES NOT TOUCH THE PAIN. whoever said tic tac was right on the money. Threw mine away.”

Cityman · Taken for less than 1 month December 4, 2019

For Muscle Spasm: “So I was having major spasms in my lower lumbar (L4 and L5 bulging disc) I went to the Er 3 times for severe pain!The first thing they gave me was Demerol and that didn’t work! The second time morphine and that didn’t work!The third time the Dr. gave me 500mg Robaxin and it was a God send...I could literally stand and walk normally within 20min!! I’m a 42 year old gym rat and I swear by these meds!!!!”

Shaylaylay November 25, 2019

For Muscle Spasm: “I love this medication for back pain relief! I do not have any side effects! I can take during the day for back pain relief! In my opinion its way better than flexeril because it is less sedative and I do not have the hangover feeling as I do with flexeril.”

PEVO · Taken for less than 1 month October 10, 2019

For Muscle Spasm: “Worked at first but side effects were too much, nausea, flushing in the face and if you take a whole pill it will knock you out for 12 hours. If you have to take it then just take half a pill”

Blue September 16, 2019

For Muscle Spasm: “Zero effect for TMJ/D ! Total waste. You might as well grab some tic tacs and take them! It will work the same as Robaxin!”

Jo Di · Taken for less than 1 month July 14, 2019

For Muscle Spasm: “The other night I had hurt my back and hip! I felt it pop and I instantly started screaming! My bf took me to an urgent care center! The dr there was very nice and I felt comfortable with him. I told him what happened. He did some physical exam and wanted me to see an orthopedic. It just so happens I hurt it Friday night. So he prescribed me Percocet 5/325 and 500mg Robaxin. I told him I was in opioid recovery for almost 6 years and would like to just try the Robaxin. He said ok, but was going to send the script for the Percocet just in case. He only prescribed me 4 of them but I still didn’t want to take a chance even though it hurt so bad! I took 2 Robaxin when I got home. It eased the pain a decent amount. It is now Sunday I’ve been taking 1-2 tablets every 8-12 hours and I’m not in pain at all. I’m going to see the orthopedic on Tuesday and the perc script is still sitting at the pharmacy!”

Dg · Taken for less than 1 month June 29, 2019

For Muscle Spasm: “I took this for several days. Took at 8 pm, 6 am still wide awake and still in pain. So not only was I in horrible pain, I was trying to function with no sleep. Got a different med that worked. New Dr (military), prescribed it again. I told her it didn't work. But had to prove it. Took it again. Same thing. It kept me up all night and didn't help the pain.”

IrishEyesNYC · Taken for less than 1 month February 17, 2018

For Muscle Spasm: “Prolonged virus (5+ days) caused the worst fibromyalgia flare-up I've had in 10 years. My symptoms worsened with each day that passed: deep, all-over body aches; swollen & inflamed joints; stomach pain with intestinal cramping. Not to be gross, but I had constant flatulence and loose bowel movements. I worried that taking Robaxin 500 mg with Lyrica 225 mg would be too sedating...what if there was an emergency, and I couldn't respond to save my disabled son & myself? My doctor assured me that I could react to a smoke detector or help him if he had a seizure...but not to drive. Within two hours of taking both meds, I felt the tension slowly leaving my muscles; I fell asleep & woke up to a sound outside; was able to go back to sleep quickly. Still have a dull headache and widespread pain, but no "hangover" feeling. I think Advil 400 mg can get me through my day. I hope the Robaxin will help me to get sufficient relief & sleep to return to work in two days.”

Stop those spasms February 6, 2018

For Muscle Spasm: “Works for my neck and back muscle spasms, and seems to really help spasms in colon (I have microscopic colitis, which can feel like a wringer-washer inside), and maybe even helped settle down the esophagal spams. Started off with extra-strength, then as felt little better, switched to regular strength. Less side effects with lower dose. I already take a med with acetaminophen in it, so was happy to find a med that was straight robaxin, without the added acetaminophen.”

Alynna September 21, 2017

For Muscle Spasm: “I have a pinched nerve in my back going down the front of my leg. For 2 days my back was all messed up then woke up to numbess from knee to ankle. I fell 3 times before I went to the doctors. (Local urgent care). He prescribed robaxin and a steroid pack. I do not feel any different. I'm still having muscle spasms in right thigh along with no feeling to my right shin area. I can barely walk. I didn't have any side effects at all from this medication but they didn't work either. I just want my life back”

Urbanfarmgirl · Taken for less than 1 month August 2, 2017

For Muscle Spasm: “I don't have any chronic problems. Last weekend I hurt my neck when cleaning the chicken coop and I was in agony for 2 days. Could not sit or lie down without unbearable pain in my neck and left shoulder blade. Went to my chiropractor 2 days in a row. Finally saw my doctor and he gave me Robaxin. What a relief! It stops the muscle tension completely for 4-6 hours. I will use it for a few days along with resting and warm epsom salt baths to be able to continue with my daily life. No side effects for me. Only used it one day.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more July 5, 2017

For Muscle Spasm: “I have used as needed for tension headaches caused by neck vertebrae, restless legs, hip pain at night from excessive walking, and lower back pain accompanied by muscle spasms. It works well for me without any apparent side effects.”

Redhead...62...I have I.C. · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 22, 2017

For Muscle Spasm: “I have had severe cramping like birthing labor for 7 yrears . Now after 1 week on this med...I am back to the old HAPPY me. 45 days later only side effect is I bruise easier. I am smiling sincerely. I had been take opoiods for the pain but nothing helped with INTENSE spasms until this med...(It literally SAVED my life) the spasms were unbearable...”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 17, 2017

For Muscle Spasm: “There are not significant changes to the spasms when taking this drug”

TStarkey May 22, 2017

For Muscle Spasm: “Some how I managed to hurt my back simply bending over. The pain on the left side of my back curls around my ribs. The pain is so bad that it knocks the wind out of me. I tried taking extra strength Robaxin last night. Nope, didn't work and I was wide awake tossing and turning all night. Don't understand how a muscle relaxer can keep you wide awake all night long?? I think I will continue with the heating pad and rest seeing that seems to give me more relief.”

Nuitdelamort · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 21, 2017

For Muscle Spasm: “A great non sedating/non addictive muscle relaxer. Works much better than flexiril. No side effects for me.”

Red Hawk · Taken for 10 years or more March 6, 2017

For Muscle Spasm: “I have been taking this medicine for 22 years. I have Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and a very bad spine. I had a Doctor give me Tizanidine and it put me in the ICU. I almost died! After I got home and back on some solid food I took my two 750mg 3 times a day like I always did and they have been great for me. But the Fed. Gov. and DEA want to put their nose in sick peoples business and try to take all the things away that work for sick people. I really think they want us to die and get it over with. This medicine my not be for some but we all have a different body.”

DebBoli December 22, 2016

For Muscle Spasm: “Although more effective then Norflex, it took awhile to help the spasms. Once it hit my system, it did ease the spasms somewhat.”

Lmaj October 7, 2016

For Muscle Spasm: “I've had this symptom with other drugs. My legs are cold and I can't get them warm. It's like I have a loss of minerals.”

KellyAnneRN · Taken for less than 1 month September 3, 2016

For Muscle Spasm: “I get sciatica often due to a spinal injury. When the flair up are at their worst, I've always taken Soma. I'm the type who does not like to change meds. If it works, why take a chance and mess that up? So I was skeptical when my doctor gave me Robaxin. But it worked! Yesterday I was tilted to the right and couldn't walk with my back straight up. Today I am so much better. What a relief! The pain can be a nightmare!”