User Reviews for Acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine

Also known as: Anacin Advanced Headache Formula, Arthriten, Arthriten Inflammatory Pain Formula, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, Bayer Migraine Formula, ConRx Pain Reliever, CVS Extra Strength Headache Relief, Excedrin, Excedrin Extra Strength, Excedrin Menstrual Complete, Excedrin Migraine, Extra Pain Relief, Genace, Goody's Extra Strength, Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders, ...show all 24 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine.

Pain/Fever 9 reviews 85 medications

Migraine 99 reviews 81 medications

7.7
Osteoarthritis 3 reviews 350 medications

6.7
Summary of Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine reviews 111 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I am 20 years old and get the worst migraines. As soon as I feel a migraine coming onset I take 2 excedrin and within 20-30 minutes I feel great. No other medication combats my migraines like excedrin does. Thank the lord for this medication!"

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 10, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I'm a 44 yr old woman that just started to suffer from daily headaches 2 yrs ago. Got the MRI - etc etc etc. All clear. These migraines mainly cause a "bouncy" feeling and slight vertigo. I can feel the throbbing on my pillow and tinnitus. Lovely - huh? Somehow I manage to sleep pretty well because I've learned to stop worrying about it. Tried Tylenol - Advil- then Exedrine. Exedrine is the only one that helps. I take just one. It reduces any pain and helps the vertigo a little bit. And feel the benefits for a couple days. I try not to take more than one or two pills PER WEEK. I hate meds. Anyway- I love this stuff."

Magstermagoo (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 17, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Osteoarthritis: "Few minutes after taking excedrin tab(2) I started bleeding through my nose and ears!"

Hunimi March 4, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Great migraine/headache relief. I never had a headache before I turned 30, but I have had tons of morning allergy related headaches/migraines. Nothing helped until I tried excedrin migraine forumula or extra strength (both have the same ingredients). Often get relief from one pill. It has a mix of caffeine, aspirin, and tylenol that works great."

NCResident (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 4, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I suffer from daily migraines and usually have to take Maxalt once or twice a day and 600mg of Advil to help relieve pain. I was looking for an alternative so I don't run out of Maxalt since I take it at least 5 times a week and only get 9 pills a month. I've extended the life of them by receiving a 10mg prescription and cutting them in half. Either way, I tried Excedrin Migraine today to relieve the onset of a Migraine - I thought if I caught it early enough that the medication JUST might work. I might as well have eaten a bag of skittles. This did nothing to stop my migraine, it only sped up my HR so I couldn't rest and felt jittery for hours on end. I ended up having to take a Maxalt anyway. This is clearly not an option for me."

DailyMigraineSufferer January 23, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I get about 4 migraines/tension headaches per month and have since I was a kid. If caught early enough, I can make do with just caffeine pills and an aspirin, but when things get bad I'm reaching for my Excedrin migraine. I've timed it to 20-25 minutes to fully take effect, if it works. Sometimes, though, it is not quite strong enough and I have to use other methods to calm the pain (dark room, ear plugs, pressure points, etc). My migraines have no aura to speak of- just a little bit of wooziness as a warning- and nausea is mild, so mainly concerned with the pain and accompanying sensitivity to light and sound. Excedrin helps with those at least."

Works most of the time (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 21, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "This is a wonder drug. I was an avid Advil user for years. Then one day the pain just wouldn't go away. My mom suggested excedrin migraine and I've never looked back. Within 15 minutes that awful pain is gone. 1-2 pills depending on how bad the pain is and you'll be feeling better in no time!"

Sully17 (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 20, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "New packaging sucks!! Have carpal tunnel. 4 surgeries. Always relied on your product for relief. Now, have to find pair of scissors to open package. No more purchases from this fellow. Shame, love the stuff. Beats Tylenol and others. Called "disgruntled" because I worked for Feds for 30+ years. "disgruntled federal employee..." Retired... but still in pain."

disgruntled dave (taken for 10 years or more) December 7, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I'm a 44 yr old female who rarely got headaches except for occasional sinus headache. But for over a year now, something in my body has changed- with persistent pain on top and back of head with vertigo and tinnitus. I'm not a pill popper and avoid even OTC drugs as much as possible. However, these horrible migraines have had me reaching for Advil in all forms, Tylenol and Exedrine. Exedrine Migraine has been the ONLY pill that works. I take just one. I feel the tightness and wrenching/throbbing disapate within 15 mins. For me- the benefits last into the next day!!! Just one pill! I will feel a slight pang of pain every couple hours, for a few seconds, but 95% of the pain is gone. (I'm working on the vertigo/tinnitus)"

Magsterly (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 16, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "For the last few months, I have suffered from debilitating menstrual migraines. I got a bad one today, and I was literally crawling on the floor in agony. I had throbbing pain and nausea. This knocked it out completely in about 45 minutes. No pain med I've tried has worked like this."

Tperry44 October 26, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I've taken Goody's Powers and BC Powers off and on for decades. It really does work! It's bad for the stomach, but most all these medicines/drugs/prescriptions are bad for the stomach. It works quickly & affectively.Within 20 minutes or less you will feel the pain subside. I prefer it over the bottles of headache meds. It would be nice it it came in the form of tablets, capsules even gels. If wanting to try, just put the power on the back of your tongue and swallow with a glass of sweet tea or juice. It makes it bearable for those that don't like the taste or can't stand it. I usually drink water, but I'm accustomed to it. That reminds me there's Standback Powers also. Try not to take more than is actually needed... less is better."

fayfaith (taken for 10 years or more) October 25, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "I've taken Goody's Powers and BC Powers off and on for decades. It really does work! It's bad for the stomach, but most all these medicines/drugs/prescriptions are bad for the stomach. It works quickly & affectively.Within 20 minutes or less you will feel the pain subside. I prefer it over the bottles of headache meds. It would be nice it it came in the form of tablets, capsules even gels. If wanting to try, just put the power on the back of your tongue and swallow with a glass of sweet tea or juice. It makes it bearable for those that don't like the taste or can't stand it. I usually drink water, but I'm accustomed to it. That reminds me there's Standback Powers also. Try not to take more than is actually needed... less is better."

fayfaith (taken for 10 years or more) October 25, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Vanquish (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "This is the only thing that gets rid of my migraines. For REAL!!!"

Wisegirl43 (taken for less than 1 month) October 1, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Awesome stuff. I'm a nursing assistant in a nursing home and ended up getting a migraine in the middle of my shift. Nothing usually helps my migraines, let alone gets ride of them completely. But my migraine was 100% gone within ten minutes of taking Excedrin Extra Strength. It was amazing! Never gonna need anything else for my migraines."

Jacq96 September 4, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I don't normally get headaches in general but when I do, they're horrible. I took an Excedrin after I developed I really bad headache upon getting off work for the day. My headache was gone in about 30 minutes tops. However, the side effects of this pill outweighed how fast it fixed my headache. I took the pill in the car on the way home and by the time I reached my home in 15 minutes I began feeling woozy. I started to feel light headed and felt this weird feeling in my stomach. I assumed it was because I was hungry but after forcing myself to eat food it only made things worse. I felt so bad that I just laid down early for the night so that when I woke up the feeling would most likely be gone. Nope! I woke up & vomitted shortly."

keilal (taken for less than 1 month) August 18, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I am a migraine sufferer and have been a test subject to many new migraine medicines over the years. When I don't have my doctor subscribed migraine medicine with me the best average day migraine medicine for me to take is excedrin. If I take it early on before the migraine gets to bad it will usually get rid of it but if I take it to late it will only reduce the pain but not eliminate it. But overall it is a very affective migraine medicine."

Ryanjoe August 15, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "My migraine won't go away after taking Excedrin migraine and I literally want to die."

Destinymiranda August 11, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I LOVE Excedrin migraine, it's literally the only OTC pain reliever that completey gets rid of my migraines. Advil, and Tylenol just does not even touch my migraine to relieve it, but this is definitely my favorite migraine cure, gets rid of tension, light sensitivity, and all... I suffer chronic migraines due to genetics, and this I highly recommend for anyone suffering a bad migraine"

badkitty90 (taken for less than 1 month) August 9, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Couldn't live without this OTC. It works 90% of the time to completely get rid of my migraine headaches."

VBChris (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 3, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Ive struggled with headaches for as long as I can remember and nothing worked for me. When I found excedrin, I was hooked to the fact that it was the best. I've never use anything else since. I have introduced everyone I know to it and they always come to me, because they know I always got a bottle of excedrin with me. I just wanted to say Thank You. Your product has made headaches to me just a pain that soon go away when I take my excedrin."

Mille26 (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 24, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I suffer from chronic migraines. Without a preventative medication (Topamax) I get them five to seven times a week. While taking Topamax I get three to five a month, so it is a vast improvement. Still, when they hit I need relief from the pain and Excedrin Migraine is NOT it. I am leaving this review so that others who do not respond well to Excedrin know they are not alone. These pills don't even begin to take the edge off the pain and the caffeine dose only makes my nausea worse. For the record, I experience two different types of migraine; one with light aura and one without. Excedrin doesn't help either."

Hooves (taken for less than 1 month) June 23, 2016

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I've had terrible migranes since I was 5 years old sometimes lasting 4 days and I'm 18 now, I've taken everything you can think of all of which had absolutely no effect on the migraine at all! I found excedrin at a dollar general and I only to half a dose and within 15 min my migrane was completley gone. It's like Magic. To bad it took me 11 years to find it!"

Cailey (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 23, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I hallucinated on the tablet, I took it at night and was laughing inappropriate for a long time and my head was half in a disco and half tired. If I wasn't recorded I would not have known"

Dhimba (taken for less than 1 month) June 7, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Excedrin has worked wonders!!!! It's fast and it pretty much helps with anything!! I have suffered from headaches, migraines, neck, shoulder, and back pain. It gives me relief from it all. For women if you have bad menstrual pain this is the number 1 go to pill for me. It works quick and I use it for anything I can think of dealing with pain. I use the off brand sometimes but this one works best but the off brand is fine to try to see if it works and then after testing it I got this and even more results. I'm a 25 year old Navy Veteran with pain from military injuries and I tell you this is the Best!!!"

DestinyT June 2, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Love excedrin migraine. I have been a migraine sufferer for 40 years. Ibuprofen doesn't touch the pain, light sensitivity. But, excedrin migraine usually knocks it down within 25 minutes begore the nausea sets in.I truly hope they never discontinue this product. My son gets migraines too and also swears by excedrin migraine."

Hudsongrl (taken for 10 years or more) May 28, 2016