User Reviews for Acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine

Also known as: Anacin Advanced Headache Formula, Arthriten, Arthriten Inflammatory Pain Formula, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, Bayer Migraine Formula, ConRx Pain Reliever, CVS Extra Strength Headache Relief, Excedrin, Excedrin Extra Strength, Excedrin Menstrual Complete, Excedrin Migraine, Extra Pain Relief, Genace, Goody's Extra Strength, Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders, Goody's Headache Powders, Medique Pain-Off, Migraine Formula, Migraine Relief, PainAid Extra-Strength Formula, Pamprin Max Menstrual Pain Relief, Supac, Uricalm Intensive, Vanquish …show all brand names

Pain/Fever
9.1

Migraine
7.6

Osteoarthritis
6.7

Summary of Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine reviews 7.8 132 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Hate new packaging"

Cathy September 11, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "I have used goody's for over 30 years. Their effectiveness and ease of use has always been above average. I bought a 50 pack of Goodys. To my surprise there was new packaging on the powders. I thought it was awesome until I tried taking the goody's. The powder is hard to get out of the new tubes. It hangs in the bottom. Please consider changing it back to the folded over paper. Or come up with a way to get the powder to release more easily."

Pudding (taken for 10 years or more) September 11, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "10........on product 2..... on new packet I am a long time (30 yr) customer of Goody's and am fully satisfied with the product but the NEW PACKAGE has got to GO!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tried several different ways to open them and take the powder but have not yet to be successful in doing so with out either dumping it on my face or not being able to get most of the powder out without a lot of fuss. I like the idea of the enclosed packet but it just not working."

Hogsmoker August 25, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "Love Goody Powders .. It's a 10'. But, I hate the new packaging it's a ZERO. Please go back to the original. I've tried 4-5 different ways to open it and not successful getting into the groove with it. I have PsA arthritis and this packaging just doesn't work for me. I really hope you will consider your customers needs. PLEASE!! Go back to the foldout. Thank you(~.~)"

Nan (taken for 10 years or more) August 15, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "I always try to find Goody’s before I buy any other pain relievers. Works every time and works fast. Plus I really like the old School idea of powder packets. PM goodys works great at bedtime too."

SlickNick (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 10, 2018

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "It does work beautifully to relieve awful headaches, but the side effects are enough to make me use this medicine only as a last resort. The aspirin in it gives me nosebleeds and bruises, and the caffeine, while not a lot at 65mg, hits me much harder than caffeine from coffee for some reason."

sereneceline (taken for less than 1 month) July 2, 2018

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Excedrin is only one that helps my migraine. I feel so lucky that I could find this. It changed my life like new!"

Joojoo (taken for less than 1 month) June 24, 2018

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I take this once I start losing my vision before the headache with a migraine comes on. Usually within about 20 minutes, my vision starts to come back and it dulls the pounding headache pain associated with my migraines. I would definitely recommend if you suffer from migraines. This is a lifesaver for me."

Krista May 5, 2018

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I took this medication because I suffer from migraines. I never have taken it and since it said migraine I said I would try it. I took 2 pills which are 250mg each so 500mg in total. I literally felt my soul leaving my body in less than 15 minutes of taking it. I got pale, diarrhea, nausea, and after an hour of my heart rate so high and blood pressure so high I went to the hospital. I fainted at the hospital. They even said they don’t suggest this. It was so scary. If you suffer with anxiety, don’t try!"

Val March 29, 2018

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "Took Excedrin for headaches but it causes ulcers 3 times was put in hospital for bleeding ulcers. It works great but not worth being put in hospital."

Terry March 1, 2018

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Love it. It is my go to for Chronic Migraines that I get several times a month"

Ajones891213 (taken for less than 1 month) February 9, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Works fast..... Take with Mountain Dew."

Rfb73 February 4, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "The only stuff I use for migraines. If I catch a migraine within the first hour, this stuff works every time. Basically it’s like crushed up Excedrin but it is more effective for me. The only down side is the packaging. They need to redesign individual wrappings. It’s a white powder wrapped in a small paper wrapping with no text on it. I’m scared to carry one with me in fear of having to explain to the cops."

Jamessullyb January 12, 2018

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I've had Chronic migraine since age 13. Now 75. This is the best migraine relief I have ever used. It is effective 95% of the time and usually works in about 30 minutes. A positive side effect is increased ability to concentrate (when precursors subside), a burst of creative insight for new story ideas, and easier access to decades-gone memories. Has anybody else experienced this? Will increasing the dosage increase the creativity? Is there a downside?"

Sgt. Stan (taken for 10 years or more) January 8, 2018

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Excederin migraine is a lifesaver. I HAVE to have it in my medicine cabinet now after discovering it about 9 months ago. I get DEBILITATING migraines. I can’t move, I can’t talk, I throw up like crazy. I just don’t know what to do. My mom went and got me this and it was seriously the only thing that relieved my migraine and continues to be!"

Iklhiopd November 4, 2017

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "My sister took these since she lost her insurance and they were the ones she felt helped her pain. Well she got sick and had to call an ambulance. She was admitted to ICU. She had multiple holes in her stomach and intestines. She was on life support off and on for 9 months. Her organs were failing and she started flat lining and I eventually had to make the decision to take her off of life support and she died while I was there. She was only 41 when she died. I suggest no one take this medicine as it can kill you. To watch your loved one die a slow and painful death is heartbreaking.."

Deady (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 29, 2017

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I suffer frequent migraines, with opthalmic migraines as well. When my migraines are hormone-related, this works really well. However, if the migraines are weather-related, these must be combined with mucinex or a Sudafed. Overall, I find Excedrin Migraine to be more effective than prescription migraine medicine. IT REALLY WORKS!!!"

Treattimers August 26, 2017

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Most of the time the medicine works, a few days ago it didn't, at all touch the pain. It was so severe I thought I had a stroke. Left side of my body went numb. And I was in the E.R. For nine hours with an IV in and went through 4 two liter bags of magnesium and prescription strength migraine relief before it went away. I had a CT done and everything. It ended up being a severe complex migraine. So if the Excedrin is not working for you, call doctor ASAP to prevent this from happening. I couldn't talk, move very well, or was even really consciously aware of what was going on. It was so painful, and that kind of migraine mimics a stroke, so If you get nervous about a headache do NOT be afraid to call your doctor and see what you should do."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 22, 2017

Excedrin Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I have suffered with migraines since I was 2 years old and I am now 36. I have tried every migraine med on the market nothing worked for me like Extra Strength Excedrine. Recently it was taken off the market and then put back on I have noticed the increase in caffeine in the Excedrine and less of the pain med. I am very disappointed by this! After all these years the #1 med I depended on no longer works."

Beauty62 June 29, 2017

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "The pharmacist recommended to try this new drug as it would be more efficient then the one I was already using. I tried it last weekend and it did NOTHING, the headache didn't lower and the nausea didn't go away neither."

Gina86 June 15, 2017

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I had a horrible experience with Excedrin Migraine. Shortly after taking it, my heart started racing super fast, I got extremely anxious, and my body started shaking. Like other people are saying, if you are sensitive to caffeine do not take this medicine. It didn't take my migraine away either so it's not worth it at all."

RS18 (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2017

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I am 20 years old and get the worst migraines. As soon as I feel a migraine coming onset I take 2 excedrin and within 20-30 minutes I feel great. No other medication combats my migraines like excedrin does. Thank the lord for this medication!"

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 10, 2017

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I'm a 44 yr old woman that just started to suffer from daily headaches 2 yrs ago. Got the MRI - etc etc etc. All clear. These migraines mainly cause a "bouncy" feeling and slight vertigo. I can feel the throbbing on my pillow and tinnitus. Lovely - huh? Somehow I manage to sleep pretty well because I've learned to stop worrying about it. Tried Tylenol - Advil- then Exedrine. Exedrine is the only one that helps. I take just one. It reduces any pain and helps the vertigo a little bit. And feel the benefits for a couple days. I try not to take more than one or two pills PER WEEK. I hate meds. Anyway- I love this stuff."

Magstermagoo (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 17, 2017

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Osteoarthritis: "Few minutes after taking excedrin tab(2) I started bleeding through my nose and ears!"

Hunimi March 4, 2017

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Great migraine/headache relief. I never had a headache before I turned 30, but I have had tons of morning allergy related headaches/migraines. Nothing helped until I tried excedrin migraine forumula or extra strength (both have the same ingredients). Often get relief from one pill. It has a mix of caffeine, aspirin, and tylenol that works great."

NCResident (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 4, 2017