User Reviews for Acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine systemic

Also known as: Anacin Advanced Headache Formula, Arthriten, Arthriten Inflammatory Pain Formula, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, Bayer Migraine Formula, ConRx Pain Reliever, CVS Extra Strength Headache Relief, Excedrin, Excedrin Extra Strength, Excedrin Migraine, Extra Pain Relief, Genace, Goody's Extra Strength, Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders, Goody's Headache Powders, Medique Pain-Off, Migraine Formula, Migraine Relief, PainAid Extra-Strength Formula, Pamprin Max Menstrual Pain Relief, Supac, Uricalm Intensive, Vanquish …show all brand names

Pain/Fever
8.9

Migraine
7.5

Osteoarthritis
6.7

Summary of Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine reviews 7.8 181 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "I take prescription meds for my chronic pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia and migraines but my Goody's powders help boost my relief quicker and really help in between meds. I hate to be negative but I really despise the new packaging!! Please give us the option of one or the other. The folded paper is much easier for me to use! I have a very hard time with new packaging."

crissi (taken for 10 years or more) December 9, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "Hate the new on the go stick packs. Can't get product out. Ever heard the old saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it""

Budman December 7, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "I take these for Headache/Backache/Arthritis. I am so sad & upset over the new packaging - been using it for a couple of months now & I don’t like it one bit better now then I did when I tried the first one. The powder goes Everywhere! Takes 2-3-4 tries to get it all in to your mouth & then you have a shower of residue down the front of your shirt! Not only is it a colossal aggravation but you look like a moron trying to take one in public & forget it altogether while you’re driving! Just a small note of interest.....My Grandmother knew Doc Goody personally in Concord, NC. During the Depression, Doc Goody hired her and another local lady to work at his home in the evening - after their hosiery mill shift - to sit & fold & package Goody powders for sale. She always spoke fondly of him & he gave her 4 kids some free medical care too. If this was done due to some kind of a safety concern, can’t you change the OUTER packaging & leave the inside packaging alone?"

Pixie (taken for 10 years or more) December 7, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "I wouldn't even belabor (argue or discuss) the point of having to shake the packet, try to take the product, see that half of it is stuck in the bottom, shake packet again, tear the packet down the side to get to the rest of the product. IF the formula were the same and the product worked as it did previously it might be OK but it isn't and it doesn't. No, it isn't psychosomatic on my part. Goody's has been the go to pain reliever in my house for 20 years or more and I have simply stopped purchasing them. Please bring the original product back."

Lucky (taken for 10 years or more) December 7, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "The new packaging is a complete FAILURE! I have had to cut a small piece of paper to carry with the product. I have to pour the contents of the stupid tube in the paper with great effort to get it out into the paper to take in the way that has always worked. As a long time loyal customer I beg you to fix this!!"

Sad headache. December 7, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "My grandmother first gave me a Goodies back in the 80s. It's the only thing that will touch my migraine without a prescription. Imagine my surprise when I now have to first wrestle with the package (while having a pounding headache) to get the powder out of this new stupid to-go pack. What was wrong with the way it was?? Now I have to flick the package to get the powder to the bottom, then hope I get all the powder in one shot (which I usually don't because I've flicked it so much it's now a block at the bottom). Three attempts to get this ONE powder into my system. My head was pounding harder than it was before I took the medicine. This is bad. Please change the packaging back to the trifold paper. I absolutely HATE this new packaging."

Migraines Suck (taken for 10 years or more) December 6, 2018

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I've been taking goodys for all types of pain for over 40 yrs. When I had major surgery I refused to take the strong drug the wanted me to. I take this instead as it it better thanBC powders and stanback and drugs hands down. The dosage was cut and there not strong anymore. This will lose a lot of profits and customers. You lost me completely"

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) December 3, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "I have used Goodies for over 50 years and have loved the product. My wife is Chinese and we took a box with us to China one year. Her friends and family tried the product and went crazy for it. I literally had to send dozens of boxes as gifts when we returned to the states. Unfortunately, I guess all good things come to an end. I, like almost 100% of their loyal customers, can not stand the new packaging. It is impossible to get all of the medication out of the pack and I believe they have reduced the amount of the dosage as well. I think that they did it to make their product tamper-proof. A suggestion, if Goodies actually reads these reviews, would be to make the box itself tamper-proof and go back to the old sleeves that have worked for generations. Good Lord, don't you guys test these things before you dump something like this on your loyal customers. You have to know how bad this is and how dangerous it is going to be to your bottom line. WAKEUP GOODIES !"

XCustomer December 2, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "My husband, father in law, mom, sister, brother, aunt, and myself can not stand the new to go packs. You have to beat them down to the bottom. Then you have to keep flipping the pack to get the bottom powder out into your mouth. Then still get upset because you miss your mouth. Seriously do you use your product. How can you not see how horrific it is. Please change them back"

Terri (taken for 10 years or more) November 29, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "Hate....Hate...Hate....Hate...the new packaging. Go back to the old packaging or you have lost me forever."

Sally (taken for 10 years or more) November 28, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for : "I do not like the new packaging at all! Goody's is the absolute best for pain relief, but since package change my pain has been coming back sooner...like half hour before I can take another dose. I definitely like the sleeves better. I hope the company will change it back."

SAL (taken for 10 years or more) November 28, 2018

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I love the Goody's powders but hate the new packaging"

Missy November 27, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "I hate your new packaging started using aleve you need to change it back!"

Anonymous November 26, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "Do not like the "On the Go" packaging. please go back to the old packaging."

Inpain (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 18, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for : "I have been using Goody powders for years and years. I remember my grandparents swore by them. Whatever your ills, take a Goody powder, or a BC, and Standback, you're better in no time! (Yes, there was a pun intended.) However, I hate this new packaging, and I have yet to read a review, posted by the consumer, that admits to liking the new on the go stick package, or whatever it is they call it. I think understand the theory behind the change, but I don't like it! No siree, not one bit! That said, I have a humerous story about Goody's being a southern thing. I was in Chicago and woke up with a humongous hangover/headache. Went to the store and asked the clerk did the have any BC's? He said, "Don't give me that abbrevation rubbish just tell me what you want." Needless to say, I never left Florida without a headache powder again."

bullgator (taken for 10 years or more) November 18, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "The new packets are awful Thinking about buy BC"

Angie's (taken for 10 years or more) November 17, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I have been using Goody’s daily for almost 10 years and hate the new packaging. Was excited today when I went into a store and found they still had the old packaging and bought all they had. But I am seriously considering looking into a different product for my headaches just because of the new packaging."

Sadie (taken for 10 years or more) November 15, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "Have been taking goody powders for years for headaches. The new packaging stinks. What was wrong with the old one? Can't get all of the powder out for a full dose. Please change it back!"

Jaime (taken for 10 years or more) November 14, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I have used Goody's powder since I was 14 years old. I am 63 years old.they just came out with a new packaging and have sealed the goody powder they have cut the dosage I have to take two for it to work and now one is not strong enough. I am so disappointed in this company as long as I have been taken this medicine believe me I know the difference I'm hoping I can still find some of the old packaging of Goody's powder before it's all taken of the market. I think I will start taken BC Powders. so sad Goody's change its product"

Cookie (taken for 10 years or more) November 14, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "Have used Goody Powders for ages. The new packaging is a disaster. You can't get all the powder out without cutting it open with a pair of scissors, and then it's a mess. Impossible. Please listen to your loyal customers and go back to the original packaging! If it's a matter of labelling the individual packaging, just print it on the old original packet."

Eric (taken for 10 years or more) November 13, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "I have been taking goody powders for little over 30 years because they're wonderful for getting rid of headaches and other pains. I absolutely hate the new packaging on the go it's so hard to get all of the powder out and sometimes it doesn't come all the way out like the other person said in Tennessee it's humid and that's where I'm at. Please go back to the fold over Packaging"

Munchkin November 12, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "The new packaging Sucks!"

Boudreaux (taken for 10 years or more) November 11, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I have used Goody's for 30+ years since they are the only thing that helps with my head & body pain. I bought them in the 50 count boxes as well as the pocket size. But since the new packaging seems to have taken over I am going to have to find something to take the place of Goody's. I am a very unhappy loyal customer!"

Rylo (taken for 10 years or more) November 10, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for : "The new packaging is awful!!!! I’ve considered going to BC powders but I love goodys. They work. But these new packages are making me second guess. Please go back. "

Tonk (taken for 10 years or more) November 9, 2018

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "Love goody powder but the new packaging really has me contemplating buying a different product. Please change it back."

Dsay (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 8, 2018