User Reviews for Acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine

Also known as: Anacin Advanced Headache Formula, Arthriten, Arthriten Inflammatory Pain Formula, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, Bayer Migraine Formula, ConRx Pain Reliever, CVS Extra Strength Headache Relief, Excedrin, Excedrin Extra Strength, Excedrin Menstrual Complete, Excedrin Migraine, Extra Pain Relief, Genace, Goody's Extra Strength, Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders, ...show all 24 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine.

Pain/Fever 8 reviews 85 medications

Migraine 93 reviews 81 medications

7.7
Osteoarthritis 2 reviews 349 medications

6.7
Summary of Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine reviews 103 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I'm a 44 yr old female who rarely got headaches except for occasional sinus headache. But for over a year now, something in my body has changed- with persistent pain on top and back of head with vertigo and tinnitus. I'm not a pill popper and avoid even OTC drugs as much as possible. However, these horrible migraines have had me reaching for Advil in all forms, Tylenol and Exedrine. Exedrine Migraine has been the ONLY pill that works. I take just one. I feel the tightness and wrenching/throbbing disapate within 15 mins. For me- the benefits last into the next day!!! Just one pill! I will feel a slight pang of pain every couple hours, for a few seconds, but 95% of the pain is gone. (I'm working on the vertigo/tinnitus)"

Magsterly (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 16, 2016

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "For the last few months, I have suffered from debilitating menstrual migraines. I got a bad one today, and I was literally crawling on the floor in agony. I had throbbing pain and nausea. This knocked it out completely in about 45 minutes. No pain med I've tried has worked like this."

Tperry44 October 26, 2016

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I've taken Goody's Powers and BC Powers off and on for decades. It really does work! It's bad for the stomach, but most all these medicines/drugs/prescriptions are bad for the stomach. It works quickly & affectively.Within 20 minutes or less you will feel the pain subside. I prefer it over the bottles of headache meds. It would be nice it it came in the form of tablets, capsules even gels. If wanting to try, just put the power on the back of your tongue and swallow with a glass of sweet tea or juice. It makes it bearable for those that don't like the taste or can't stand it. I usually drink water, but I'm accustomed to it. That reminds me there's Standback Powers also. Try not to take more than is actually needed... less is better."

fayfaith (taken for 10 years or more) October 25, 2016

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "I've taken Goody's Powers and BC Powers off and on for decades. It really does work! It's bad for the stomach, but most all these medicines/drugs/prescriptions are bad for the stomach. It works quickly & affectively.Within 20 minutes or less you will feel the pain subside. I prefer it over the bottles of headache meds. It would be nice it it came in the form of tablets, capsules even gels. If wanting to try, just put the power on the back of your tongue and swallow with a glass of sweet tea or juice. It makes it bearable for those that don't like the taste or can't stand it. I usually drink water, but I'm accustomed to it. That reminds me there's Standback Powers also. Try not to take more than is actually needed... less is better."

fayfaith (taken for 10 years or more) October 25, 2016

Vanquish (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "This is the only thing that gets rid of my migraines. For REAL!!!"

Wisegirl43 (taken for less than 1 month) October 1, 2016

Excedrin Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Awesome stuff. I'm a nursing assistant in a nursing home and ended up getting a migraine in the middle of my shift. Nothing usually helps my migraines, let alone gets ride of them completely. But my migraine was 100% gone within ten minutes of taking Excedrin Extra Strength. It was amazing! Never gonna need anything else for my migraines."

Jacq96 September 4, 2016

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I don't normally get headaches in general but when I do, they're horrible. I took an Excedrin after I developed I really bad headache upon getting off work for the day. My headache was gone in about 30 minutes tops. However, the side effects of this pill outweighed how fast it fixed my headache. I took the pill in the car on the way home and by the time I reached my home in 15 minutes I began feeling woozy. I started to feel light headed and felt this weird feeling in my stomach. I assumed it was because I was hungry but after forcing myself to eat food it only made things worse. I felt so bad that I just laid down early for the night so that when I woke up the feeling would most likely be gone. Nope! I woke up & vomitted shortly."

keilal (taken for less than 1 month) August 18, 2016

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I am a migraine sufferer and have been a test subject to many new migraine medicines over the years. When I don't have my doctor subscribed migraine medicine with me the best average day migraine medicine for me to take is excedrin. If I take it early on before the migraine gets to bad it will usually get rid of it but if I take it to late it will only reduce the pain but not eliminate it. But overall it is a very affective migraine medicine."

Ryanjoe August 15, 2016

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "My migraine won't go away after taking Excedrin migraine and I literally want to die."

Destinymiranda August 11, 2016

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I LOVE Excedrin migraine, it's literally the only OTC pain reliever that completey gets rid of my migraines. Advil, and Tylenol just does not even touch my migraine to relieve it, but this is definitely my favorite migraine cure, gets rid of tension, light sensitivity, and all... I suffer chronic migraines due to genetics, and this I highly recommend for anyone suffering a bad migraine"

badkitty90 (taken for less than 1 month) August 9, 2016

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Couldn't live without this OTC. It works 90% of the time to completely get rid of my migraine headaches."

VBChris (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 3, 2016

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Ive struggled with headaches for as long as I can remember and nothing worked for me. When I found excedrin, I was hooked to the fact that it was the best. I've never use anything else since. I have introduced everyone I know to it and they always come to me, because they know I always got a bottle of excedrin with me. I just wanted to say Thank You. Your product has made headaches to me just a pain that soon go away when I take my excedrin."

Mille26 (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 24, 2016

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I suffer from chronic migraines. Without a preventative medication (Topamax) I get them five to seven times a week. While taking Topamax I get three to five a month, so it is a vast improvement. Still, when they hit I need relief from the pain and Excedrin Migraine is NOT it. I am leaving this review so that others who do not respond well to Excedrin know they are not alone. These pills don't even begin to take the edge off the pain and the caffeine dose only makes my nausea worse. For the record, I experience two different types of migraine; one with light aura and one without. Excedrin doesn't help either."

Hooves (taken for less than 1 month) June 23, 2016

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I've had terrible migranes since I was 5 years old sometimes lasting 4 days and I'm 18 now, I've taken everything you can think of all of which had absolutely no effect on the migraine at all! I found excedrin at a dollar general and I only to half a dose and within 15 min my migrane was completley gone. It's like Magic. To bad it took me 11 years to find it!"

Cailey (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 23, 2016

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I hallucinated on the tablet, I took it at night and was laughing inappropriate for a long time and my head was half in a disco and half tired. If I wasn't recorded I would not have known"

Dhimba (taken for less than 1 month) June 7, 2016

Excedrin Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Excedrin has worked wonders!!!! It's fast and it pretty much helps with anything!! I have suffered from headaches, migraines, neck, shoulder, and back pain. It gives me relief from it all. For women if you have bad menstrual pain this is the number 1 go to pill for me. It works quick and I use it for anything I can think of dealing with pain. I use the off brand sometimes but this one works best but the off brand is fine to try to see if it works and then after testing it I got this and even more results. I'm a 25 year old Navy Veteran with pain from military injuries and I tell you this is the Best!!!"

DestinyT June 2, 2016

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Love excedrin migraine. I have been a migraine sufferer for 40 years. Ibuprofen doesn't touch the pain, light sensitivity. But, excedrin migraine usually knocks it down within 25 minutes begore the nausea sets in.I truly hope they never discontinue this product. My son gets migraines too and also swears by excedrin migraine."

Hudsongrl (taken for 10 years or more) May 28, 2016

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I get migraines pretty often and excedrin migraine does the trick each time! It is very affordable and works like magic. Within 20 minutes the pain is pretty much gone. I throw up when I get a really bad migraine and if you take this along with a little something to eat you will be better in no time! I recommend this product to anyone who suffers from migraines."

Migraine hater (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 12, 2016

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Excedrin is the only thing that works for my tension headaches. I haven't used anything else since I found Excedrin!"

Gols (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 29, 2016

Excedrin Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: "BC I have a Morena birth control, headaches are a side effect and can be as painful as a migraine. I ran out of IBU so my husband told me to get more but try Excedrin. My headache was gone w/I 30 min and I had energy. I'm never going back to IBU again. Plus 4 hours later, my headache is still gone, no need to pop more pills!"

mirena user headache's often April 29, 2016

For Migraine: "About 20 years ago I had meningitis and nearly died. Since that time I have suffer from severe headaches. They tried numerous pain relievers from OTC to strong narcotics. I tried aleve, motrin, tylenol, to Oxycontin and morphine as well as all of the "migraine" prescriptions. I would have been better off taking two M&M's. With the prescription drugs I suffered serious and dangerous side effects. I finally found taking two Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine tablets with a cup of hot tea and within 20 minutes I am able to function again or need to head for the hospital. That has only happened 4 times in the last 12 years. These little pills have become a life-saver."

EFPaisley (taken for 10 years or more) April 27, 2016

Excedrin Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "works in literally 10 minutes, best headache pill I have ever tried. I recommend this to everyone."

larrainelm7662 April 14, 2016

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "I woke up with a Migraine and took this, it dulled it, but never went fully away. When I was able to take my next dose I did. Soon after my vision started to blur, my face was flushed, I felt light headed, dizzy, the room was spinning, my heart was racing (over 180bpm! Well over that), & I felt like I was about to pass out. Turns out it was a reaction to the CAFFEINE in this. I am not a caffeine free person and had never had this experience before, but the doc said the caffeine is a high dose in this. I now take Aleve or Maxsalt for bad migraines, no issues."

Carminemelody March 25, 2016

Excedrin Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "Works wonders with me. ."

Carter Adrian March 24, 2016

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: "This drug has honestly changed my life. I have been suffering from migraines since I was 9 years old and nothing helped. I tried everything. Advil, aleve, tylonel, weed, basically every drug in the book as well as napping. At best, it would relieve some of the pain temporarily but nothing cured it. I would have migraines for days at a time completely debilitating my life. A few months ago, I was lucky enough to discover migraine excederin and it is absolutely outstanding. No matter how severe the migraine, it has never failed to cure it completely and quickly (I always feel better within about 20 minutes). Migraines no longer have an impact on my life because of this stuff. It also instantly cures my hangovers. I only have to take 2."

Jensen.nicolee March 6, 2016