User Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine to treat Pain/Fever

Also known as: Excedrin, Excedrin Extra Strength, Genace, Excedrin Migraine, Migraine Relief, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, Extra Pain Relief, Bayer Migraine Formula, Arthriten, Pamprin Max Menstrual Pain Relief, Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders, ConRx Pain Reliever, Goody's Headache Powders, Migraine Formula, Goody's Extra Strength, Anacin Advanced Headache Formula, Arthriten Inflammatory Pain Formula, PainAid Extra-Strength Formula CVS Extra Strength Headache Relief Medique Pain-Off Vanquish …show all brand names

Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine Rating Summary

7.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 126 medications used in the treatment of Pain/Fever.

Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine

AMO LIBRAS · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 25, 2020

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I had to stop taking Goodys due to irritation of my throat. I can't take it at all on my tongue, but I can get it down if I dissolve it in water. I immediately get a reaction in my throat and cough for five minutes. I suffer from acid reflux and maybe that is the problem. If I am right, that should be listed as a side effect or warning. I wish I could tolerate it because it does the job”

Fig · Taken for 10 years or more March 3, 2020

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “By far your worst decision was to change the packaging. Did anyone ever test the new packaging before production? Apparently not. Something needs to be changed. New “ sticks on the go “ packets will remain on the shelf when I walk by. I’m done with them!”

Rinky · Taken for less than 1 month March 1, 2020

Extra Pain Relief (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I have a broken wisdom tooth, and for the past 2 weeks I've been in almost unbearable pain at points. Ibuprofen, Tylenol, etc never even touched the pain. Ice would numb it. But a friend suggested excedrin and I took it and within 15 mins my pain was gone. It is amazing. I didn't think anything would even remotely help it outside of a dentist visit, and low and behold this medicine is amazing. I can function like a normal human being again until I can get in to my dentist. Highly recommend.”

CC · Taken for 10 years or more February 5, 2020

PainAid Extra-Strength Formula (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Used this for TMJ pain instead of narcotics. Relief comes fast. The only OTC that works: Excedrin. I have used generic brands Wal mart. Walgreens or Meijers brands of Excedrin too. All are great. I go by cost and coupons. Tylenol alone does nothing. Advil works sometimes but causes stomach irritation. Excedrin can cause a spike in blood pressure which is monitored. My endocrinologist monitors but approves Excedrin.”

Mhenson 254 · Taken for 10 years or more January 12, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I do not like the new packaging of on the go, I had no issues with old style, but do with new style, powder sticks inside has to be flicked and shaken to get out, also not sure you get as much as in old style but not sure about that part.”

Terrie December 26, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I can't find the old style package of goody powders. I will not buy the on the go ones again. I hate those. Everybody that we know hates those too.”

J · Taken for 10 years or more December 25, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Been using this product all my adult life. However, the new packaging has me looking at other products solely due to new packaging. Too bad. It was a good product!”

Gone December 23, 2019

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Whoever got paid for new package change should be fired. I will change to another brand. ”

Wonderful woman · Taken for 10 years or more December 10, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “This medicine is the best. I have taken it for headaches, migraines, pains in foot and elsewhere throughout my body. Most of the time comfort comes in just a few minutes. Occasionally it does take longer or requires a second dose. Very rare though. I recommend if you are having to take these daily like I did to also get a stool softener as it can sometimes lead to constipation. Overall I take this instead of the Narcotics that doctors seem to want everyone to be hooked on. I only have to these every now and then now. I hope this helps someone looking for pain relief.”

Dennis · Taken for 10 years or more December 9, 2019

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Excedrin is my go to for headaches and general aches and pains. When it wasn't available for almost a year I tried everything else. Nothing works as good.. I even prefer it over some prescription medications for pain.”

sylkelster · Taken for 5 to 10 years December 2, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Who else scours Ebay looking for the old packages, and trying to find one that hasn't expired yet? Will never purchase the "NEW! on the go stick packs" again.”

Anonymous November 20, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “The New Packaging Sucks !”

Howard · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 15, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “"Go take a powder." I heard this in movies and in the South. I found Goody's a couple years ago. Instant head and body ache relief. Loved the little gum wrapper doses. Then they changed to their new "On The Go Stick Packs"! What a worthless terrible inconvenient way to package such a great product. You tear one end and try to pour it in your mouth but most gets stuck in the back of the little plastic infused paper pouch. You must flick and jiggle the pouch spraying contents all over your face and clothes. I sent them an email and the response was pathetic. I have not bought any since. Excedrin is the same ingredients. Just chew them up so they work fast. Bye Bye Goody's.”

Maymay October 21, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “The "NEW" packaging worsens my pain. Searching for a new/better OTC pain reliever.”

Anonymous October 10, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Forced to get what little product one can before tearing the package in tweezer fashion and having to hit somewhere around one’s mouth with the remainder. What an absolutely asinine idea. Not worth the effort anymore...”

Alabama October 4, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I hope that the Prestige Brands Company gets their heads out of their . butts and changes back to the old packaging. I for one am searching for another product that is more user friendly. Listen to the users!”

hexdude24 October 1, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Agreed. I hate the new "Stick Packs." I think they call it that because the powder "sticks" in the pack. This is another example of some marketing department that has never actually used the product it promotes. When I am forced to buy these, I dump the powder into the old wraps and take those with me.”

Slick M/W September 29, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “New packaging is garbage. If it's not broke don't fix it. The greed in saving a penny to buy CEO's 6th vacation home, will cause long time customers like myself to go elsewhere.”

Bama · Taken for 10 years or more September 25, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Maybe the managers bought stock in Excedrin, that's the only reason I can see for such a universally hated change. It worked! I can just crush an excedrin when I get a headache, at least I'll get all I paid for - and not just wear it on my front”

k · Taken for 5 to 10 years September 13, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Hate the new packaging.. can't get them open easily, and the powder will not come out. Will no longer use.”

Dizzy · Taken for 5 to 10 years September 12, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “TERRIBLE CHANGE to the Goody's packaging!!! WHY?”

Old goodies customer September 11, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I used to love the old Goodies in the old packages but they taste different they don’t work so I say, don’t buy the new ones. They will see that they need to change back. Coke helped the headache.”

Kevin August 28, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Who is the brainiac that decided to change packaging? Be transparent to the consumers and explain. Terrible mistake, someone needs to be fired!”

Ricky · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 26, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Love the Goody's Powder extra strength but I'm disliking these new power packets. The powder sticks to the package and in the corners. This new package was the worst thing the company could have ever done. Yes the new package allows you to carry individual packs with you but are more of a hassle to get the powder out of the package than it's worth. Bring back the original packets or sell both side by side and let the consumer decide. Contemplating finding a new over the counter headache medicine.”

Elliot · Taken for 10 years or more August 26, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “It’s not just the new packaging it’s the formula it has changed and is horrible I’ve taken Goody's for 30 years . This is such a big disappointment .This company is going to sink fast !!!! This was a huge mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!”