User Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine (Page 6)

Also known as: Excedrin, Excedrin Extra Strength, Genace, Excedrin Migraine, Migraine Relief, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, Extra Pain Relief, Bayer Migraine Formula, Arthriten, Pamprin Max Menstrual Pain Relief, Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders, ConRx Pain Reliever, Goody's Headache Powders, Migraine Formula, Goody's Extra Strength, Anacin Advanced Headache Formula, Arthriten Inflammatory Pain Formula, PainAid Extra-Strength Formula CVS Extra Strength Headache Relief Medique Pain-Off Vanquish …show all brand names

Osteoarthritis 8.0
Migraine 7.1
Pain/Fever 7.0
Summary of Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine reviews 7.1 345 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine

Anonymous March 26, 2019

Medique Pain-Off (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Go back to the ole packages the new ones are rubbish!!”

DBMARTIN · Taken for 10 years or more March 25, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I hate the new packaging. I will quit buying it if I can't get it in the old packaging.”

LisaLisa · Taken for 10 years or more March 24, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I have been taking goodys powder for 20 years and the new packaging have to go...can't get all the powder out of the package.”

Zonie March 24, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have taken goody powders for 20+ years I don’t like the new packaging at all. I have experienced the same issues as many others. Can not get it all out. I have decided to pour all of the new into packets into old envelopes and when those wear out I am going to make my own out of wax paper. Not sure why anyone thought this was a good idea.”

T March 21, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I have taken Goody powders over the years. Now that they have changed the packaging, I will be switching to something else. PLEASE BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND PRODUCT!!!! IT IS NOT THE SAME”

Joyce · Taken for 10 years or more March 17, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Really despise new packaging and where can I find the other packaging?”

cordie · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 15, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I've used Goody's for years for headaches, but since the package change (which I hate), they are NOT as effective as they were. If they do not go back to original packaging, will not be buying them anymore.”

Roz · Taken for 10 years or more March 13, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have taken Goody Powders for almost 35 years. It has always been effective and for the most part always worked. However, I, too, as others before me have voiced, absolutely HATE the new packaging. I can never get all the powder out and I too have compared the powder in the new pack to an original pack...and yes, the original pack contained a LOT more powder...so on top of the annoyance of trying to open the package, I feel like I am not getting my money's worth. Please consider going back to the original packaging. Thank you!”

EranLouise · Taken for 10 years or more March 7, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have been taking Goodys for 15+ years. They have been the only thing that has ever helped my headaches. When they introduced the new packaging I was happy because I thought it would be easier. Well, it's not and they don't work as good. My husband thought I was crazy until I stumbled upon this post. I have a box of the older powders in my car and I noticed today that it has SO much more powder and it actually worked. I'm so bummed :(”

Lupe · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 7, 2019

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “ I have spent more than 14 years with migraines that have taken me to the hospital numbing my whole body, vomiting and intense pain, until I tried Excedrin and I have been taking it for 6 months when I want to get a migraine and I am gone in 20 minutes I love it finally I can lead an almost normal life.”

Poppy · Taken for 10 years or more March 5, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I hate the new packaging. I can never get all the powder out of the new sticks and I feel like I waste my money”

Mama Bear · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 5, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I have used Goody powders for many years for headaches but the package has changed and it doesn’t work as good, and hate the new sticks, please go back to the original powders please.”

Cindy · Taken for less than 1 month March 1, 2019

Excedrin Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “This is an amazing drug for knocking out flu aches for around 4 hours or so. I only take one caplet as I'm concerned about the potential liver and heart damage from NSAIDS. I approached this medicine very carefully but nothing works quite as well! I made sure to eat a little food with it even though I wasn't hungry. A pleasant effect was that after it kicked in, I was much more interested in eating which I think is important for healing.”

OKNurse February 27, 2019

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “32 yrs of migraines; Excedrin Migraine is helpful at the first sign (I am able to work as a night nurse). I do not drink/eat anything w/ caffeine so causes some jitteriness, but doesn't cause drowsiness (eating helps). I have food trigger/hormone trigger migraines, working with my Dr has taken time as my migraines have increased in intensity/duration. I take Excedrin Migraine day 1; after 24 hrs I need Sumitriptan (can w/ naproxen; Sumitriptan should not be taken with other pain med). Day 3, I use fioricet. When my symptoms wane, I use Excedrin Migraine. I talk with my pharmacist to avoid any med interactions (also advised a safe less drowsy motion sickness med for imbalance. There is not anything available for vision blurriness, but Excedrin Migraine does not intensify that symptom. I had my blood work/MRI done to rule out any underlying symptoms. My Dr advised Excedrin Migraine and it is very helpful.”

Dillydilly · Taken for 5 to 10 years February 26, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Have used for a long time for headaches and pain and it WAS the only thing that helped. Since the package change, it doesn't work as long or as well. Really hate the change, and miss the original dosage of medicine.”

Lisa · Taken for 10 years or more February 17, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have take Goody powders for 25 years for back pain. I love the product but hate the new packages. It makes it harder to take. I have always heard if it ain't broke don't fix it. You should have left it alone.”

Corndog · Taken for 5 to 10 years February 16, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Have used Goodys for 5 years and the new packaging is a lot better I think. To get all the powder out I simply just flick the whole thing which takes only about 3 seconds and all of it comes out good.”

Parker · Taken for less than 1 month February 15, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I had a very bad reaction. My stomach burning, cramping and feeling Nauseated very ill to the point I had to go to Urgent Care . Now it’s going on 4 days feeling sick be glad when this gets out of my system never ever take this again.”

Constance February 13, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Hate, hate, hate, hate the new goodys packaging. I have been a customer for 30 years and due to your horrible packaging change I am now a BC customer!!”

New Goody's pack hater February 12, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Thought I was the only one experiencing issues w/the new packaging. After taking (opps excuse me "trying" to take it) I find myself opening it the SAME WAY as the old package was designed. The powder doesn't come out completely; it's super annoying. NOT a fan...at all...Even wrote the company directly, but no response. "If it ain't broke..."”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more February 11, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “If you aren't at all happy with the “new” Goody’s packaging just us in protest on Facebook.... Find us on facebook under groups/273054810043161/?ref=share”

Suzie · Taken for 10 years or more February 7, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I've used Goody's for many years, and have always felt relief within 15 to 20 minutes. However, with the new on the go packaging they don't seem to work as fast or give me as much relief. The new packs are very hard to get all of the powder out of, and it seems as if there isn't the same amount in them as the old packaging. I almost feel like using BC's because they still have the same type of package. I love goody's for my pain, but absolutely can't stand buying them anymore with the new ones. Please bring back the old packaging!”

Victoria · Taken for less than 1 month February 5, 2019

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “When I get headaches it is so bad I have taken every headache medicine I know of but none of them worked for me till I try Excedrin. I hadn't tried it till last month. I tried it and my headache was gone in about 15 mins so ever since then I brought me a bottle of Excedrin and now I barely even get headache. I even wake up now in the morning feeling better then ever so now when one of my friends comes to me and say they have a bad headache I give them a Excedrin and I tell them to buy Excedrin my days have been so much better n I barely have headaches now thanks so much for the product”

Nikki January 31, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I've used Goody's Powder for many many years to help with my menstrual cramps and they have always worked within a few minuets... now I when take one of the NEW POWDER POUCH (which I hate the design) it takes around two hours to kick in. So, I don't know if you changed the formula or you are putting less in that little pouch but I NEED YOU TO GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS! FYI.. it is not convenient but rather it annoying :(”

Taylor January 28, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I hate the new packaging. Please go back to the old style. I now find myself searching for Stanback and BC.”