User Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine (Page 4)

Also known as: Excedrin, Excedrin Extra Strength, Genace, Excedrin Migraine, Migraine Relief, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, Extra Pain Relief, Bayer Migraine Formula, Arthriten, Pamprin Max Menstrual Pain Relief, Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders, ConRx Pain Reliever, Goody's Headache Powders, Migraine Formula, Goody's Extra Strength, Anacin Advanced Headache Formula, Arthriten Inflammatory Pain Formula, PainAid Extra-Strength Formula CVS Extra Strength Headache Relief Medique Pain-Off Vanquish …show all brand names

Osteoarthritis 8.0
Migraine 7.1
Pain/Fever 7.0
Summary of Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine reviews 7.1 345 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine

Gruff August 10, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Your new packaging SUCKS bring the old ones back”

Robert · Taken for 10 years or more August 9, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have been using Goody's for 50 years, I think the new package is horrible. when these are gone I an trying out another brand. I hate this package.”

Mustang Sally · Taken for 10 years or more August 8, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I HATE the new packaging! The texture of the powder is like finely ground glass. There is less powder in each packet; I have to take two. It takes too long to get the powder out of the packet; it doesn't slide out easily and it gets stuck on the side. By the time I get I finally get some of it out; I am in worse shape because of the struggle. This is my last time purchasing a "headache" for a headache!”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 8, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Zero convenience to use. Worst Product of the year for use. Your best packaging is the orange, though it is hard to tear open”

SJ · Taken for 5 to 10 years August 4, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Obvious corporate strategy to lower the amount of powder and increase the price for new "on the go" packaging. For you idiots that changed a great product and are losing countless loyal customers... you need "to go." PS. Nice feature on your website for contacting you. I never see a reply. "Go figure"”

MNA · Taken for less than 1 month August 3, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I was actually recommended this brand for a really bad toothache, since ibuprofen and other aspirins seemed to have no affect on me. I had instant relief within only 15 minutes and I could no longer feel the throbbing pain from the infected tooth.”

Concerned · Taken for 10 years or more July 29, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Some changes are good, but this one is not good. Using this new package product is Definitely Not Senior Friendly Recommend others not to support this product”

sluffy · Taken for 10 years or more July 25, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “The new packaging is the worst and the product has changed and is very very grainy almost like crushed up glass. It probably scratches my organs on the way down my throat. To the makers of goodys, you screwed up!”

Graham · Taken for 10 years or more July 21, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Your new packaging is HORRIBLE. Are you trying to run off customers? Cause you have lost this one. I would buy a two pack with my coffee everyday. Not anymore!”

Turbo July 21, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Wait...I get it!..Goody’s are changing TO an ineffective, aggravating, irritating, less effective product that long time customers praise, in exchange for what some millennial jackass in advertising thinks is a good idea. Brilliant! After using Goody’s for five decades (they were 22 cents when I found them) I can only hope that this is a way they have devised to see how many users they actually have. Good work! Not! Say, ...an ad with the plethora of pissed off long-time customers storming the gates of Goody’s factory because their headache is killing them - may bring sales back up to pre-stupidity levels. If we wanted placebo headache relief, we would have been buying something else.”

Candy · Taken for less than 1 month July 18, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I've been suffering from debilitating migraines for 5 years. I see auras first, to the point I can't even see out of one or both of my eyes. Once the flashing lights go away the pain comes and it's so excruciating I vomit. I've tried aspirin, ibuprofen, and Goodys powders... finally today I almost wrecked while driving when I couldn't see because a migraine was coming on. I pulled into the CVS and asked the pharmacist what I should take. It was the last resort before going to the ER. He said Excedrin. I'm now back at home typing this review!!!!! I can't believe it. All I'm experiencing is pressure, but no pain. I can live with migraines. I don't have to be down for 4 hours when I have kids to take care of. Thank you so much Excedrin!!!!!”

Old school Goodys user · Taken for 10 years or more July 16, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “New packaging intensifies my headache when I am struggling to get product separated from new package- why not offer both, if you please-”

Ken · Taken for 10 years or more July 14, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Long- time Goody's fan -GREAT for headache. HATE HATE HATE the new packaging. Can't get all of the product out and it gets EVERYWHERE! Please bring back the old packaging and the larger dose that it was ”

X user July 11, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I HATE THE NEW packaging”

Arthur Riteous · Taken for 10 years or more July 10, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “This new packaging doesn't help at all! Very difficult to open back anyone who tries to help me open them. They have list contents and they just don't work and taste funny. I am 64 years old and been using goodies forever. Now I'm going to use them FOR-NEVER!!..BYE”

Ruby · Taken for 10 years or more July 8, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Took Goody's for 20 years. I want old packs back, the new packs don't even compare.”

Doris · Taken for 10 years or more July 7, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I hate the new packaging!!!!”

Nascarla in North Carolina June 26, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “This new packaging was a terrible marketing plan. Did they even run tests with individuals to see if it was "easier" to take as they claim? Because it is most definitely not! Goody's read these posts! Cannot get the product out, if you can get most it is very messy, not as much powder . . . Luckily the little store in the college where I work has a box full of old ones. I think I am going to load up on those . . .”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more June 23, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “The new packaging is terrible and seems like there is no as much in one sleeve as it was in the old packages. I have to take double the normal dose”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more June 22, 2019

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Please give us the old packaging back. The on the go packs are horrible and has almost stopped me from using them”

GoodyGone · Taken for 10 years or more June 21, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Totally agree. The new goodys packaging is a "headache." Tough to open and aim, makes a mess, tastes differently, less content, difficult to empty, and leaves you with two pieces of paper to throw away instead of one. Please bring back the original packaging.”

Tommy · Taken for 10 years or more June 16, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I am 60 years old and have been using goodys for at least 40 years, This new packaging you guys have developed is terrible Hard to get in and since I have chronic neck pain I cannot get the product out! So I am switching to something else unless you go back to the original packaging”

Goody new pack gotta go · Taken for 10 years or more June 15, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I hate the new Goody package. I thought I was the only one that noticed that they don't taste the same. My neighbor take them as well so I gave them to him. He sent them back and said he didn't like them. I have found the 6pack and 2pack at the Kroger in Mississippi. PLEASE BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL PACKAGE.”

TT · Taken for 10 years or more June 14, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I am so happy to see that I am not the only one who hates the new packaging. Not only is it a pain to get the powder out it's not the same amount of powder in the new packaging as the old. I compared the contents of both and we are being duped. If I find the old packages at the gas stations I buy every pack that's available. Very unhappy longtime customer!”

ES June 13, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I hate the new packaging and they don't work as well as they use to and cost more then ever. I've taken Goody powders for probably close to 30 years and they have always worked great. I get better results now if I take BC powder and take a Tylenol with them. WHY CHANGE SOMETHING THAT WORKED SO WELL.”