User Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine (Page 2)

Also known as: Excedrin, Excedrin Extra Strength, Genace, Excedrin Migraine, Migraine Relief, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, Extra Pain Relief, Bayer Migraine Formula, Arthriten, Pamprin Max Menstrual Pain Relief, Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders, ConRx Pain Reliever, Goody's Headache Powders, Migraine Formula, Goody's Extra Strength, Anacin Advanced Headache Formula, Arthriten Inflammatory Pain Formula, PainAid Extra-Strength Formula CVS Extra Strength Headache Relief Medique Pain-Off Vanquish …show all brand names

Osteoarthritis 8.0
Migraine 7.1
Pain/Fever 7.0
Summary of Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine reviews 7.1 345 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine

J · Taken for 10 years or more December 25, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Been using this product all my adult life. However, the new packaging has me looking at other products solely due to new packaging. Too bad. It was a good product!”

Gone December 23, 2019

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Whoever got paid for new package change should be fired. I will change to another brand. ”

Sue December 14, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Excedrin Works 60% of the time, for migraines”

Jeanne · Taken for 10 years or more December 11, 2019

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Osteoarthritis: “Excedrin is the ONLY pill I have found that can take away the osteoarthritis pain in my lower back (doc says its lower back is disintegrating at my age 79. Also takes away aches and pains from muscles since I am heavy gardener. It has been the ONLY way I can stop headaches, and nearly all aches and pains. So grateful that it is on the market. It has saved me from a painful life.”

Wonderful woman · Taken for 10 years or more December 10, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “This medicine is the best. I have taken it for headaches, migraines, pains in foot and elsewhere throughout my body. Most of the time comfort comes in just a few minutes. Occasionally it does take longer or requires a second dose. Very rare though. I recommend if you are having to take these daily like I did to also get a stool softener as it can sometimes lead to constipation. Overall I take this instead of the Narcotics that doctors seem to want everyone to be hooked on. I only have to these every now and then now. I hope this helps someone looking for pain relief.”

Dennis · Taken for 10 years or more December 9, 2019

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Excedrin is my go to for headaches and general aches and pains. When it wasn't available for almost a year I tried everything else. Nothing works as good.. I even prefer it over some prescription medications for pain.”

zoë · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 7, 2019

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I got this medication from my doctor to treat weekly migraines. However, I found that this medication has only made my migraines more frequent! If I take it one day, it’ll return the next day. I never used to wake up with headaches, but now every morning is tainted with migraine. If I can catch my headache in time, it gets rid of the headache but introduces shakiness, dizziness, and stomach pain. If I wait too long to take the medication (i.e. wake up with a full-blown migraine) then it still causes these side effects, but combined with the headache, nausea, and dizziness of migraine, I feel 10x worse. Without my headache, side effects are bearable. With it, though, I really just want to blink out of existence. Take with caution or avoid all together. My migraine days have increased 7-fold since taking this medication.”

Mike · Taken for 10 years or more December 5, 2019

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I love these. And have taken them for years and years but this packaging is absolutely horrible! Go back to the fold packaging or sales will go down as you can see everyone's reviews are the exact same and we need it back!”

sylkelster · Taken for 5 to 10 years December 2, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Who else scours Ebay looking for the old packages, and trying to find one that hasn't expired yet? Will never purchase the "NEW! on the go stick packs" again.”

back package November 28, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “The Goody's powder is great , but the new package sucks so bad , change it back if you want to sell me more”

MawMaw · Taken for 10 years or more November 27, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I was introduced to Goody’s headache powders many many years ago. I have terrible sinus headaches and it’s the only thing that will relieve them. That being said, the new packaging is the WORST !! The person or persons that designed or advised this change needs a new profession. You know the old saying “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it”. We as consumers have been loyal to Goody’s, please hear us and change back to the wrapper. Change the box to a zip lock bag BUT NOT THE WRAPPER! Thank you”

Anonymous November 20, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “The New Packaging Sucks !”

Sheila in SC · Taken for less than 1 month November 15, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Seems like I'm with everyone on here. The packaging it's a terrible idea! !!! Go back to the original package n stop trying to fix something that definitely wasn't broken....... old package plz!!!!”

Howard · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 15, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “"Go take a powder." I heard this in movies and in the South. I found Goody's a couple years ago. Instant head and body ache relief. Loved the little gum wrapper doses. Then they changed to their new "On The Go Stick Packs"! What a worthless terrible inconvenient way to package such a great product. You tear one end and try to pour it in your mouth but most gets stuck in the back of the little plastic infused paper pouch. You must flick and jiggle the pouch spraying contents all over your face and clothes. I sent them an email and the response was pathetic. I have not bought any since. Excedrin is the same ingredients. Just chew them up so they work fast. Bye Bye Goody's.”

Vahe · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 7, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Hello everyone I have had migraines for over 8 years now, I am 28 years old male. 5 years ago I went to gas station at 4 am to grab some kind of pain reliever as I was having a migraine and saw the Excedrin Migraine pill. I tried and my life changed since. Start with 1 pill and see how long does it take into effect. I usually take 1 pill when I feel a little pain (just means I am gonna have a bad migraine soon) if the migraine pain is already there I take two For me at least it takes 30 -45 minutes and no pain.”

Sue · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 4, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I have a love/hate relationship with this medication. I've had migraines since I was a child, but I also have anxiety. This is the only medication that takes my migraines away. However, it can also cause anxiety/panic symptoms, especially lightheaded feeling and fast heartbeat. I only take one with food and a lot of water. So it's either deal with the pain, or uncomfortable anxiety symptoms for awhile.”

george · Taken for less than 1 month October 31, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Why, why did they change the packaging? So much more difficult to get at, a terrible idea. Go back to the drawing board, and leave it alone already!”

Maymay October 21, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “The "NEW" packaging worsens my pain. Searching for a new/better OTC pain reliever.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more October 17, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I hate the new packaging. It tastes and feels different. Please change back!”

YMan · Taken for 10 years or more October 15, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Thw powders are great. I have used for years. New package system is THE WORST EVER.”

Anonymous October 10, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Forced to get what little product one can before tearing the package in tweezer fashion and having to hit somewhere around one’s mouth with the remainder. What an absolutely asinine idea. Not worth the effort anymore...”

Sauce · Taken for less than 1 month October 10, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I would like to thank Excedrin. Within 3 minutes of taking it, I could feel it taking my headache away every second after until my headache was completely gone. I will continue to recommend this product to friends and family for life. Thank you.”

Jen · Taken for less than 1 month October 6, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I HATE the new packaging ---- I can not get all of the powder out of the package. My parents are in their 80s and are having more difficulties than I am due to age and arthritis. They literally have to cut the package open and pour contents in a spoon. Bring back old packaging!!!!!!!!!!!”

Coco · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 6, 2019

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I want to express how much I appreciate this medication! I get migraines every now and again that even prescription medications didn’t help. But excedrin seems to help almost 100 percent of the time and I am So grateful because I am able to actually function and get through the day without having to suffer!!! Thank you so much!!!”

Alabama October 4, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I hope that the Prestige Brands Company gets their heads out of their . butts and changes back to the old packaging. I for one am searching for another product that is more user friendly. Listen to the users!”