User Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine to treat Migraine

Also known as: Excedrin, Excedrin Extra Strength, Genace, Excedrin Migraine, Migraine Relief, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, Extra Pain Relief, Bayer Migraine Formula, Arthriten, Pamprin Max Menstrual Pain Relief, Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders, ConRx Pain Reliever, Goody's Headache Powders, Migraine Formula, Goody's Extra Strength, Anacin Advanced Headache Formula, Arthriten Inflammatory Pain Formula, PainAid Extra-Strength Formula CVS Extra Strength Headache Relief Medique Pain-Off Vanquish …show all brand names

Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine Rating Summary

7.1/10 Average Rating

Compare all 128 medications used in the treatment of Migraine.

Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine

ADF · Taken for 10 years or more August 28, 2020

Vanquish (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I've used Vanquish for decades , since I was a teen (I'm 38yrs now). Works great for general headaches; tension, barometric pressure, and sinus headaches. No side effects. Takes about 20 mins to kick in. One dose ends the headache. I always keep a supply with me. Unfortunately, it does absolutely nothing for my migraines.”

Mshep · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 14, 2020

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I had a spinal fluid leak and a spinal headache that resulted in a grand mal seizure after my daughter was born in January 2019. Since then I have had horrendous migraines and headaches. Excedrin Migraine literally works in minutes for me...I woke up this morning at 5am with the worst headache I have felt since she was born, I thought I was going to pass out. I took 2 Excedrin Migraine and within 20 minutes my head felt 99% better. I am still nauseated and fatigued but the pain is gone. So thankful for this medication. I avoid medication at all costs but this is a life saver!”

Mary July 26, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I love Goodys. They take away headaches fast but the new packaging is horrible. So much powder is wasted. I will not be buying Goodys until the old packaging is back. Not worth the aggravation.”

Migraines :( · Taken for less than 1 month June 16, 2020

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I’ve had a migraine for about 4 days now. It was helping in the beginning, but I took it and now my heart rate is sky rocketing. I feel dizzy and can’t fall asleep. I’m hoping this goes away soon, it is a very odd sensation. It kept me up all night. I just want to sleep! :(”

Copernicus · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 29, 2020

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I get really bad migraines from time to time because of weather changes. None of the other headache medications really do much for me, especially when the migraines get so bad I can’t get out of bed. Excedrin migraine has become my go-to when this happens. Depending on how bad the migraine is, it can take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to help enough to get me moving again, but it helps a lot when it does. The symptoms don’t always disappear completely (today, for instance, I’m still feeling a bit nauseous after taking it), but they become a lot more manageable and I’m able to get out of bed and get through my day, and the light and sound sensitivity is almost completely gone.”

yep March 31, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Impossible to open this foiled package and I am a strong man !! Worst packaging I have ever seen”

Ugh March 1, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “New packaging of goody's is the absolute worst !! Doesn't come out easily, one time it scoured my face and nose , like I was a coke fiend !! Please go back to the old package for goodness sake!!”

Dee · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 16, 2020

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I have been suffering from bad headaches for a few years now. I just discovered Excedrin migraine and it has been a huge relief. I just had a bad headache and Tylenol provided no relief at all. I took 2 Excedrin Migraine with Mountain Dew and the pain subsided in about 10 minutes. I can now get out of bed and continue my day.”

Mrright · Taken for 10 years or more February 8, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “The new packaging is awful, first BC powder changed to the new on-the-go packages and now Goody's has made the same mistake I guess when there profits start to drop they will change it back I hope!”

Bells · Taken for 10 years or more January 27, 2020

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Excedrin migraine works when nothing else does! I have had severe migraines since I was 5 years old. Tylenol and ibuprofen wouldn’t work. I’ve been so glad that excedrin migraine was invented. After having a glass of water two pills and something to eat (like toast or crackers) It only takes 20 minutes to kick in.”

Christy · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 22, 2020

Excedrin Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Only meds that help my headache!!”

Nikiblue · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 18, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “My husband and I dislike the new on the go packs. All of the powder doesn't come out so you end up having to tear it completely down both sides to lick or tap the remaining powder out. Every single time. It's annoying. The old packaging was better.”

Anonymous January 11, 2020

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “the powder is great your new packaging has made me look for something else now , go back to the original pack if you want me as a customer!!!!!!!!!!”

Bo January 5, 2020

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “This excedrin is My go to for migraines 15 min and gone! Thank the Lord!”

Trish · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 28, 2019

Goody's Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I hate the new dose packages. I don't know who had that brilliant idea. You can't get the medicine out without making a mess or wasting half of it. I won't buy them again.”

Sue December 14, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Excedrin Works 60% of the time, for migraines”

zoë · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 7, 2019

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I got this medication from my doctor to treat weekly migraines. However, I found that this medication has only made my migraines more frequent! If I take it one day, it’ll return the next day. I never used to wake up with headaches, but now every morning is tainted with migraine. If I can catch my headache in time, it gets rid of the headache but introduces shakiness, dizziness, and stomach pain. If I wait too long to take the medication (i.e. wake up with a full-blown migraine) then it still causes these side effects, but combined with the headache, nausea, and dizziness of migraine, I feel 10x worse. Without my headache, side effects are bearable. With it, though, I really just want to blink out of existence. Take with caution or avoid all together. My migraine days have increased 7-fold since taking this medication.”

Mike · Taken for 10 years or more December 5, 2019

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I love these. And have taken them for years and years but this packaging is absolutely horrible! Go back to the fold packaging or sales will go down as you can see everyone's reviews are the exact same and we need it back!”

MawMaw · Taken for 10 years or more November 27, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I was introduced to Goody’s headache powders many many years ago. I have terrible sinus headaches and it’s the only thing that will relieve them. That being said, the new packaging is the WORST !! The person or persons that designed or advised this change needs a new profession. You know the old saying “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it”. We as consumers have been loyal to Goody’s, please hear us and change back to the wrapper. Change the box to a zip lock bag BUT NOT THE WRAPPER! Thank you”

Sheila in SC · Taken for less than 1 month November 15, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Seems like I'm with everyone on here. The packaging it's a terrible idea! !!! Go back to the original package n stop trying to fix something that definitely wasn't broken....... old package plz!!!!”

Vahe · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 7, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Hello everyone I have had migraines for over 8 years now, I am 28 years old male. 5 years ago I went to gas station at 4 am to grab some kind of pain reliever as I was having a migraine and saw the Excedrin Migraine pill. I tried and my life changed since. Start with 1 pill and see how long does it take into effect. I usually take 1 pill when I feel a little pain (just means I am gonna have a bad migraine soon) if the migraine pain is already there I take two For me at least it takes 30 -45 minutes and no pain.”

Sue · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 4, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I have a love/hate relationship with this medication. I've had migraines since I was a child, but I also have anxiety. This is the only medication that takes my migraines away. However, it can also cause anxiety/panic symptoms, especially lightheaded feeling and fast heartbeat. I only take one with food and a lot of water. So it's either deal with the pain, or uncomfortable anxiety symptoms for awhile.”

george · Taken for less than 1 month October 31, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Why, why did they change the packaging? So much more difficult to get at, a terrible idea. Go back to the drawing board, and leave it alone already!”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more October 17, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I hate the new packaging. It tastes and feels different. Please change back!”

Sauce · Taken for less than 1 month October 10, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I would like to thank Excedrin. Within 3 minutes of taking it, I could feel it taking my headache away every second after until my headache was completely gone. I will continue to recommend this product to friends and family for life. Thank you.”

Learn more about Migraine

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)