User Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine (Page 5)

Also known as: Excedrin, Excedrin Extra Strength, Genace, Excedrin Migraine, Migraine Relief, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, Extra Pain Relief, Bayer Migraine Formula, Arthriten, Pamprin Max Menstrual Pain Relief, Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders, ConRx Pain Reliever, Goody's Headache Powders, Migraine Formula, Goody's Extra Strength, Anacin Advanced Headache Formula, Arthriten Inflammatory Pain Formula, PainAid Extra-Strength Formula CVS Extra Strength Headache Relief Medique Pain-Off Vanquish …show all brand names

Osteoarthritis 8.0
Migraine 7.1
Pain/Fever 7.0
Summary of Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine reviews 7.1 345 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine

Shelbyville Girl · Taken for 10 years or more June 12, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I have been a huge fan of Goody's for at least 15 years I absolutely HATE the new packaging Not as much in the packs and can't even get out was is in the packs I am changing to a different product until you bring back the original packaging I took them EVERY day and was never without them on hand .. Not now ..Please bring back the original packaging ”

AJ · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 10, 2019

Goody's Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I see that I'm not the only one who see the new packaging as extremely inconvenient to take. I understand that companies are always looking for ways to cut cost, but with this packaging, you're loosing valued customers. And I also agree with one of the other writer, there is less product - can't be for certain but that little thin pack can not hold the same amount as the old package”

Ss · Taken for 10 years or more June 7, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I agree with everyone else. Won't buy them anymore til they change them back. They don't work for headaches anymore.”

Martijn · Taken for 10 years or more June 6, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “It’s really unbelievable to me that a company can really destroy their unique and proven product/packaging concept like they did with changing the Goody powder packaging. They must not have done any solid market research! This must be going down in history as one of the worst marketing decision ever! There is really nothing good about the new packaging, the old style was unique, worked wonderful and had a solid and steady following of loyal customers (including myself) I’m really curious if there will be an apology of the manufacturer and if and when they will bring back the “old” style packaging?”

Sally · Taken for 10 years or more June 6, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have used Goody's for more than 20yrs. The new packaging sucks. It does not taste the same and you cannot get the product out of the new tubes. Please go back to the old packaging.”

tripletfeb · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 5, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I have suffered from migraines for almost 40 years. I used to get hormonal migraines but take active birth control every day to stop those. I get weather related migraines, I can feel storms coming in, so much pressure on my head. Anyway, Excedrin Migraine works great for me! Not all the time though, sometimes I have to combine it with Sudafed to release the pressure. If I don't eat when I take the Excedrin, I do get jittery. But it stops the nausea and sensitivity to light and sound as well as the massive pain of a migraine. It is always in my cabinet, ready to grab if I ever need it!”

Buddy May 31, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “These new packages do not work...I'll be buying a different brand until they bring the old packages back. Powder gets stuck on bottom...waste of money...”

Parogers · Taken for 10 years or more May 26, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Have taken Goody's for years! Hate, Hate, Hate the new packaging. It is impossible to get all the powder out! I agree with the others. If it ain't broke don't fix it!!”

Baryjack · Taken for 5 to 10 years May 20, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have used the product for years, I don't think it's as full as it was and the new package is a no-go, bring the original package back”

D&S May 18, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Finding the original Goody power packaging is almost like finding a gold nugget.”

Leigh · Taken for less than 1 month May 5, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I consider Excedrin Migraine a miracle drug. Curled up in a ball, waiting to vomit (sorry to be vivid), I called my mom and begged her to pick me some up. It did take a good 45 minutes to kick in, but eventually I was able to sit up, breathe normally, and not feel like death from head to toe.”

Nick May 3, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Will be looking for an alternative that has not gone to this type packaging. Goody's was my go-to for many years. The new packaging is beyond annoying. With the original paper, you could get the medicine on the back of the tongue - away from the bitter taste buds. As all the other reviews, powder gets stuck in the corner and goes all over your tongue. Not convenient, not broken, why mess it up?”

Kim · Taken for 10 years or more April 24, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I've been taking goody powders for many years for every pain, I've ever had I'm 58 years old this next best thing to a prescription drug I love(d) my Goody's, but I don't like the new package, I can't get all the powder out please change back.!!!!! I use the regularly”

Gigi · Taken for 10 years or more April 21, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “I have used Goody powders for over 30 years and I have to say that the new packaging is the worst idea you could have came up with, also I have compared the powder in the new and old and there is a lot more in the old packs, I'm going to have to discontinue the use of your product as I see it isn't the same anymore. Bye Felicia, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!!!!! Frustrated in Georgia!!!!!”

Jubilla · Taken for 10 years or more April 18, 2019

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “Excedrin Migraine is a miracle medication. It makes me feel so much better and relieves every type of pain - head, muscle, osteoarthritis, back, etc. I love it. Unfortunately, its effects seem to wear off after about 8 hours, so my only wish is that it was safe to use more than once a day.”

mee · Taken for 10 years or more April 10, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Powders don't seem to work as well as before, because you can not - I said can not get all the powder out of these NEW go-packs. They SUCK no one likes them, your sales will drop to nothing if you do not bring back the old package.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more April 9, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “Simply stated I hate this new on the go package. Can't get all the powder out most of the time, and it's not as easy to handle as the sleeve it also does not fit well in my old blue NASCAR container”

KW · Taken for less than 1 month April 8, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have used Goody's for 20 years. The new packaging is awful. Powder gets stuck in the corners of the package. When you tear it open, then you are stuck with 2 pieces to throw away. I have been looking for other medicines to stop buying Goody's. Change it back.”

Shell · Taken for 5 to 10 years April 8, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “What is wrong with Goody's now. I have taking them for years never made me sick now it upsets my stomach. And it no longer works you changed something that was very good to something that very bad. l'm done with Goody's powders.”

Miffed · Taken for 10 years or more April 7, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “I have taken Goddn's extra-strength headache powder for years for my back pain and associated head-ache. Since you changed the packaging, which is awkward and impossible to use, along with a suspected change in formula, I will stop buying your product. It has decreased in its effectiveness for my condition. Additionally, the packaging is horrible. I’ve used them for years. Old adage that you should have paid attention to: If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Fire whoever came up with this inane change! And go back to what works for your customers.”

Annoyed as New Coke · Taken for 10 years or more April 6, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “The new packaging is the most annoying thing ever and hope Goodies find the drop in sales as an indication they have to go back. I've used it for years always keeping a pack from a convenience store in my wallet as a backup and am now looking for a replacement. The power now gets everywhere and I had thought it was the loss of powder that stopped it from working as well but now wonder as others do about the change in the powder itself.”

Shelly boo · Taken for 10 years or more April 4, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine): “The packaging is awful!!! I have to do too much to get to the medicine, then make sure you get it all out the corners. Please go back to the regular packs.”

Bringbackoriginalwrapping March 31, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: “Please, for the love of all things, bring back the original wrapping. This new on the go stick wrapping is awful and there's no way there's the same amount of product in these new packs as before. At least give us the option!”

annoyed · Taken for 10 years or more March 28, 2019

Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “I have used Goodys for at least 30 years & have never found another product that works as good, UNTIL NOW. The new packaging is the most annoying thing ever & I agree with everyone else's comments that either the formula has changed or there isn't the same amount in the packs as before because 1 or 2 of them used to work great for headaches & now I can take them all day long & still have a headache. SOMETHING is different about them, other than the new annoying packs! Maybe a generic brand will come out & use the old packaging & will make a fortune!!!”

Holli · Taken for 10 years or more March 28, 2019

Goody's Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: “First of all this has been the most effective powder medication I've have took . I wish you keep the regular packs because the new ones are not good . The taste has change , packs harden and difficult to open and get all the powder , plus it seems the dosage is not as strong . I prefer the regular and these days it getting harder to find them . How can I buy the older version ?”