User Reviews for Cataflam

Muscle Pain 1 reviews 351 medications
Summary of Cataflam reviews 8.6 42 reviews

Reviews for Cataflam

Domz · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 23, 2020

For Period Pain: “This has helped my period a lot. I’ve realized that taking it leading up to my period it has caused it to come a day later than normal but maaaaaannnnnnn it is so good. I use the dispersable cataflam because I can’t swallow pills for both migraine and period pain and it works like a charm. 10/10 would recommend.”

Hoan Hua · Taken for 10 years or more December 1, 2019

For Period Pain: “BEEN USING FOR 12 YRS Tips when using cataflam: - if you want it to kick in faster: take the pill with empty stomach then eat 10 mins later, take it with warm water, take it before the cramps begin otherwise it will take like an hour to start working. - YOU SHOULDN'T: drinking anything with caffeine might affect the drug, don't drink anything that is cold, has ice, avoid spicy food, avoid intense workout. Personal experience: I don't think we should take more than 2 pills within 1 hour. I once took a pill and another about 30 mins later, ended up in the hospital throwing up because the dose was too high :( but the pain was so bad I swear my period was going to be the end of me ... Cataflam’s been saving my ass for 12 yrs now. When I first came to US, I packed 2-year supply of cataflam because nothing else works for me and I’m kinda afraid to try new things now.”

Suhad · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 15, 2019

For Pain: “It always works with my migraine pain. I get eye pain (very strong) and having one pill of Cataflam will be enough. Also it usually helps a lot when I have spasm in my back (opposite to chest area) also one pill will be enough or at least makes the pain not so sharp and can go with my day normally. I do not take it with any other medicine also I have only one pill a day.”

Tyler A. · Taken for less than 1 month September 13, 2019

For Period Pain: “I was prescribed Cataflam by my dentist after a tooth extraction and it worked very well. After the extraction had healed I had some left over , so I decided to use it when my dreaded monthly demon of a period hit. I must say, although not all the pain has gone it helped drastically, from not being able to do anything but whine in pain to actually functioning normally. Try it ladies, it helps. I took two 50mg tablets.”

Tyler A. August 21, 2019

For Pain: “Prescribed Cataflam after having 2 tooth extractions done. It really helped with the reoccurring irritation of having teeth removed. Definitely recommend.”

JUNIOR July 24, 2019

For Pain: “I was prescribed Cataflam after removing two wisdom tooth in the same side (top and bottom). I was to take one tablet every 8 hours, this did not work for me at all. I could not even sleep or think, it was almost as if I did not take any medication at all.”

Mgjyd · Taken for less than 1 month February 12, 2019

For Period Pain: “Usually I take 2 tablets of Panadol and it works in 30 minutes, but this time I tried 2 tablets of Cataflam 50 mg and it SUCKS!!! It’s been an hour, the pain is incredibly intense and I have dizziness and nausea because of it. I’m only feeling worse!!”

Amira506 · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 16, 2018

For Period Pain: “I always have very painful periods every month to the point where I can't stomach to eat, or much less smell food. I can't move out of bed or even speak a proper sentence. But cataflam is truly a life saver. I take two 50mg pills about every 5 to 6 hours and it reduces my pain drastically. My pain is only really bad on the first 2 days so after those 2 days I don't take anymore pills and just bare the little cramps I tend to get. BUT I have noticed that if I take the pills before my cycle arrives, it tends to delay my cycle a bit, other than that I love cataflam”

Els April 7, 2018

For Period Pain: “I can’t actually believe this works 1 and half hour in my pain has gone I took two 50g tablets I took one more now although I have hardly have any pain but just incase and I’ll take another in the morning. Really I’m shocked for so long I been crying in excruciating pain thinking I’m having a miscarriage or have something wrong with me Alhamdulilah so happy about this finding.”

Unknown1412 January 8, 2018

For Period Pain: “I used it and it worked wonders...... after a few hours of pain. My period cramps are soooo bad..they are horrible they make me vomit and cry and take breaks from uni but it’s the worst pain I ever feel. I have tried all the tablets in the world nothing works so I take a injection to feel better”

Caribbean man October 12, 2017

For Muscle Pain: “I was misled by a person working in the pharmacy I visited and asked if cataflam is an NSAID as I am allergic to these medications. I was shown that it does not say so on the package. One Cataflam taken caused my eyes to itch and swell within 2 hours. It was only then I had the good sense to check online for myself to see that it was.”

ShakB October 31, 2016

For Back Pain: “I've had lower back pain for more than 2 months now, went to see a doctor who explain I have a disk bulge but the pain I have is caused by a muscle spasm that is pushing against a nerve. Gave me some exercises and pain relief meds Nothing really worked then I took cataflam which lets the pain go away for 2-3 days (from one pill) I really don't know how it works but its the best medicine for backpain I have taken so far. I just hope it doesnt have side effects on the long run”

Hnguyen95 March 19, 2016

For Period Pain: “My sister used to work for Novartis, a company which produces Caraflam. I remembered the first few months of my period, I didn't feel painful as how I do now. My other sisters always need to take Caraflam. So when I couldn't bear the cramps anymore I took it, it started working about an hour later, I didn't feel painful anymore. Even though my sisters are pharmacists, they always told me that the less medicines I take, the better it would be. So I tried not to use it. It was the worst ever, I took one, it didn't work well when it reached the max of pain. I threw up and took another one. After an hour, it worked. So if you decide to use Caraflam, take it before it's painful.”

Pat_ventura March 7, 2016

For Period Pain: “This miracle drug has saved me so many times. I suffer from unbearable abdominal pains from ovulation to period... It's very effective and goes directly to the source of ANY other pain I suffer. Whoever invented it should be called a hero.!!”

Johnny Saxman · Taken for 10 years or more January 2, 2016

For Ankylosing Spondylitis: “Miracle drug.”

greathawk October 27, 2015

For Period Pain: “A life saver. Quick relief from a painful cramp session in the middle of the night. Thank you, person who invented it!”

Naocuca October 22, 2015

For Back Pain: “I had a surgery in my spine 10 years ago (herniated disc L5) and around 2 months ago my back start bothering again, after 2 days taking it my pain was gone , walking again and sleeping well, I highly recommend this marvelous medication.”

zee24 May 25, 2015

For Period Pain: “Its the best medicine for period pain so far.. I usually experience severe pain in my abdomen .. I take up to 4 pills every 6 hours on my first days.. but to be honest its a magical medicine. I recommend it to every women that cant bare her period pain”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 13, 2015

For Period Pain: “Cataflam is the best OTC for period pain. I can function properly now. I use to take 2 panadol tablets which are pretty useless. I end up feeling nausea and tired. Do take this at the first sign of period for best results. It will be too late to take it when the pain starts.”

Its_me · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 26, 2015

For Period Pain: “Cataflam has helped but I have to take at least 4 - 6 a day to be able to survive the pain of my period. But once it starts working I feel so much better I have tried so much but only this works for me.”

Seattle del July 16, 2014

For Back Pain: “I've had chronic lower back pain for over two years (herniated disk). I can't say for sure what has relieved my pain, but ever since taking diclofenac my pain almost immediately has gone from being almost completely debilitated, to being able to function physically at the level I was at when pain started. Still have pain and not 100%, but my quality of life is back and I feel much more fluid and agile. For almost six months I could hardly get out of bed, let alone tie my shoes.”

Anonymous · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 20, 2014

For Sciatica: “This medicine worked great for many years however, after 6 years I had to get a new medications.”

Anqlsednlwjeldjlwdlwkeldjl March 30, 2014

For Back Pain: “It seems to do a better job than other anti-inflammatories.”

ChrisMary February 25, 2014

For Period Pain: “Cataflam is a miracle for my period pain. I have suffered for years and wouldn't be even able to walk a few steps with the horrible pain. I've tried everything from Meftalspas to spasmoproxivonne, Brufen, Panadol, etc.. nothing works. With Cataflam in just half an hour my pain is completely gone. I take it every 8 hours in my first two days.”

tai888 October 29, 2013

For Pain: “I had pain behind my eyes, a headache, sore throat, and general joint pain. Took 1 tablet before a nap and woke up mostly pain free. No side effects as yet.”