User Reviews for Cataflam to treat Period Pain

Cataflam Rating Summary

8.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 45 medications used in the treatment of Period Pain.

Reviews for Cataflam

Domz · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 23, 2020

“This has helped my period a lot. I’ve realized that taking it leading up to my period it has caused it to come a day later than normal but maaaaaannnnnnn it is so good. I use the dispersable cataflam because I can’t swallow pills for both migraine and period pain and it works like a charm. 10/10 would recommend.”

Hoan Hua · Taken for 10 years or more December 1, 2019

“BEEN USING FOR 12 YRS Tips when using cataflam: - if you want it to kick in faster: take the pill with empty stomach then eat 10 mins later, take it with warm water, take it before the cramps begin otherwise it will take like an hour to start working. - YOU SHOULDN'T: drinking anything with caffeine might affect the drug, don't drink anything that is cold, has ice, avoid spicy food, avoid intense workout. Personal experience: I don't think we should take more than 2 pills within 1 hour. I once took a pill and another about 30 mins later, ended up in the hospital throwing up because the dose was too high :( but the pain was so bad I swear my period was going to be the end of me ... Cataflam’s been saving my ass for 12 yrs now. When I first came to US, I packed 2-year supply of cataflam because nothing else works for me and I’m kinda afraid to try new things now.”

Tyler A. · Taken for less than 1 month September 13, 2019

“I was prescribed Cataflam by my dentist after a tooth extraction and it worked very well. After the extraction had healed I had some left over , so I decided to use it when my dreaded monthly demon of a period hit. I must say, although not all the pain has gone it helped drastically, from not being able to do anything but whine in pain to actually functioning normally. Try it ladies, it helps. I took two 50mg tablets.”

Mgjyd · Taken for less than 1 month February 12, 2019

“Usually I take 2 tablets of Panadol and it works in 30 minutes, but this time I tried 2 tablets of Cataflam 50 mg and it SUCKS!!! It’s been an hour, the pain is incredibly intense and I have dizziness and nausea because of it. I’m only feeling worse!!”

Amira506 · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 16, 2018

“I always have very painful periods every month to the point where I can't stomach to eat, or much less smell food. I can't move out of bed or even speak a proper sentence. But cataflam is truly a life saver. I take two 50mg pills about every 5 to 6 hours and it reduces my pain drastically. My pain is only really bad on the first 2 days so after those 2 days I don't take anymore pills and just bare the little cramps I tend to get. BUT I have noticed that if I take the pills before my cycle arrives, it tends to delay my cycle a bit, other than that I love cataflam”

Els April 7, 2018

“I can’t actually believe this works 1 and half hour in my pain has gone I took two 50g tablets I took one more now although I have hardly have any pain but just incase and I’ll take another in the morning. Really I’m shocked for so long I been crying in excruciating pain thinking I’m having a miscarriage or have something wrong with me Alhamdulilah so happy about this finding.”

Unknown1412 January 8, 2018

“I used it and it worked wonders...... after a few hours of pain. My period cramps are soooo bad..they are horrible they make me vomit and cry and take breaks from uni but it’s the worst pain I ever feel. I have tried all the tablets in the world nothing works so I take a injection to feel better”

Hnguyen95 March 19, 2016

“My sister used to work for Novartis, a company which produces Caraflam. I remembered the first few months of my period, I didn't feel painful as how I do now. My other sisters always need to take Caraflam. So when I couldn't bear the cramps anymore I took it, it started working about an hour later, I didn't feel painful anymore. Even though my sisters are pharmacists, they always told me that the less medicines I take, the better it would be. So I tried not to use it. It was the worst ever, I took one, it didn't work well when it reached the max of pain. I threw up and took another one. After an hour, it worked. So if you decide to use Caraflam, take it before it's painful.”

Pat_ventura March 7, 2016

“This miracle drug has saved me so many times. I suffer from unbearable abdominal pains from ovulation to period... It's very effective and goes directly to the source of ANY other pain I suffer. Whoever invented it should be called a hero.!!”

greathawk October 27, 2015

“A life saver. Quick relief from a painful cramp session in the middle of the night. Thank you, person who invented it!”

zee24 May 25, 2015

“Its the best medicine for period pain so far.. I usually experience severe pain in my abdomen .. I take up to 4 pills every 6 hours on my first days.. but to be honest its a magical medicine. I recommend it to every women that cant bare her period pain”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 13, 2015

“Cataflam is the best OTC for period pain. I can function properly now. I use to take 2 panadol tablets which are pretty useless. I end up feeling nausea and tired. Do take this at the first sign of period for best results. It will be too late to take it when the pain starts.”

Its_me · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 26, 2015

“Cataflam has helped but I have to take at least 4 - 6 a day to be able to survive the pain of my period. But once it starts working I feel so much better I have tried so much but only this works for me.”

ChrisMary February 25, 2014

“Cataflam is a miracle for my period pain. I have suffered for years and wouldn't be even able to walk a few steps with the horrible pain. I've tried everything from Meftalspas to spasmoproxivonne, Brufen, Panadol, etc.. nothing works. With Cataflam in just half an hour my pain is completely gone. I take it every 8 hours in my first two days.”

Eka babe · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 17, 2013

“Cataflam is a life saver but it takes about an hour after swallowing to start working. I take 2 at a 6 hr interval and can take up to six at the end of the day, but that's only for the first day of the period. ”

ouchhh October 8, 2011

“Yes. This is ouch again. I took the first one around midday and it took about five hours to kick in but when it did I have to say I'll take back that rating of 1 and give a 9 because its working so well. I forgot I even have my period. Only thing is it has kind of burned my stomach and made the pain doubly worse before stopping it completely.”

SNav. August 8, 2010

“I've taken Cataflam for over 10 years now. I make it a point to take it on the first day of my period and I never feel any cramps or pains. I do have a pretty bad dysmenorrhea. Cataflam's great and makes my period so bearable.”

Anonymous August 31, 2009

“I had to take two and they did not start working for a hour and minimal pain relief lasted for about two hours. I have extreme pain for the first three days of my cycle where I am at a point of wondering if I should go to the ER.”

Quadaaaa April 28, 2009

“Cataflam is so far the only medication, OTC or otherwise, that has done anything to help with my menstrual cramps. It allows me to function at a basically normal level during my period. The pain is not entirely gone but Cataflam seems to keep it manageable.”

sexylatty18 February 8, 2009

“This drug is great. It takes away the pain and I don't feel the period pain for a lot of hours. When I don't take during my period, my period gets heavier and lasts for more than five days which is not usual.”

Anonymous September 22, 2008

“This is the best medication I have ever used for painful periods. (It actually helped my sinus pain, as well.) I experienced no grogginess and no side effects, very just soothing and complete pain relief.”