Generic name: DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM 50mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 16, 2020.
Carefully consider the potential benefits and risks of diclofenac potassium tablets and other treatment options before deciding to use diclofenac potassium tablets. Use the lowest effective dose for the shortest duration consistent with individual patient treatment goals (see WARNINGS, Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Ulceration, and Perforation).
After observing the response to initial therapy with diclofenac potassium tablets, the dose and frequency should be adjusted to suit an individual patient's needs.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is diclofenac only available on prescription but ibuprofen can be bought over the counter?
- Can NSAIDs be used to treat a COVID-19 fever?
- Does the drug diclofenac have narcotics in it?
More about Cataflam (diclofenac)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 43 Reviews
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- FDA Alerts (10)