User Reviews for Cataflam

Learn more about Cataflam.

Cataflam Rating Summary

8.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 229 medications used in the treatment of Back Pain.

Reviews for Cataflam to treat Back Pain

"I've had lower back pain for more than 2 months now, went to see a doctor who explain I have a disk bulge but the pain I have is caused by a muscle spasm that is pushing against a nerve. Gave me some exercises and pain relief meds Nothing really worked then I took cataflam which lets the pain go away for 2-3 days (from one pill) I really don't know how it works but its the best medicine for backpain I have taken so far. I just hope it doesnt have side effects on the long run"

ShakB October 31, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I had a surgery in my spine 10 years ago (herniated disc L5) and around 2 months ago my back start bothering again, after 2 days taking it my pain was gone , walking again and sleeping well, I highly recommend this marvelous medication."

Naocuca October 22, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I've had chronic lower back pain for over two years (herniated disk). I can't say for sure what has relieved my pain, but ever since taking diclofenac my pain almost immediately has gone from being almost completely debilitated, to being able to function physically at the level I was at when pain started. Still have pain and not 100%, but my quality of life is back and I feel much more fluid and agile. For almost six months I could hardly get out of bed, let alone tie my shoes."

Seattle del July 16, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"It seems to do a better job than other anti-inflammatories."

Anqlsednlwjeldjlwdlwkeldjl March 30, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have never used a medication that worked as well as Cataflam. It was as though I was able to actually feel the swelling leaving my body. I had no side effects at all."

Anonymous September 20, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Finally found something to stop back pain. "

pinks April 7, 2009