User Reviews for Cataflam (Page 2)

Ankylosing Spondylitis 10.0
Muscle Pain 1 reviews 350 medications
Summary of Cataflam reviews 8.6 42 reviews

Reviews for Cataflam

Eka babe · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 17, 2013

For Period Pain: “Cataflam is a life saver but it takes about an hour after swallowing to start working. I take 2 at a 6 hr interval and can take up to six at the end of the day, but that's only for the first day of the period. ”

Gribouille · Taken for less than 1 month June 20, 2013

For Pain: “A real life-saver for severe pain after multiple dental extractions. So far I have not noticed side effects except perhaps constipation. Takes effect about ten minutes after swallowing.”

ouchhh October 8, 2011

For Period Pain: “Yes. This is ouch again. I took the first one around midday and it took about five hours to kick in but when it did I have to say I'll take back that rating of 1 and give a 9 because its working so well. I forgot I even have my period. Only thing is it has kind of burned my stomach and made the pain doubly worse before stopping it completely.”

Anonymous September 20, 2011

For Back Pain: “I have never used a medication that worked as well as Cataflam. It was as though I was able to actually feel the swelling leaving my body. I had no side effects at all.”

death hiccups May 18, 2011

For Pain: “At first when I started taking this medicine everything was going fine until 2 days into using it I started getting hiccups but nothing to be bothered by and then that night I woke up hiccuping an it went on an off for at least three days. I tried everything I knew about curing hiccups then I searched the web and found the side effects. ”

SNav. August 8, 2010

For Period Pain: “I've taken Cataflam for over 10 years now. I make it a point to take it on the first day of my period and I never feel any cramps or pains. I do have a pretty bad dysmenorrhea. Cataflam's great and makes my period so bearable.”

Anonymous August 31, 2009

For Period Pain: “I had to take two and they did not start working for a hour and minimal pain relief lasted for about two hours. I have extreme pain for the first three days of my cycle where I am at a point of wondering if I should go to the ER.”

Berquiz May 3, 2009

For Pain: “It really helped. Works really fast.”

Quadaaaa April 28, 2009

For Period Pain: “Cataflam is so far the only medication, OTC or otherwise, that has done anything to help with my menstrual cramps. It allows me to function at a basically normal level during my period. The pain is not entirely gone but Cataflam seems to keep it manageable.”

pinks April 7, 2009

For Back Pain: “Finally found something to stop back pain. ”

Anonymous March 25, 2009

For Pain: “I was given Toradol for five days post operation (which is another wonderful medication) and Loratab to take along with it. I never had the need or desire to take the latter. But after Toradol was gone (I was able to stretch it over nine days) I still needed something else. I began to take Naproxen over-the counter strength and the pain and stiffness gradually came back. I had Cataflam, which after 2-3 dosages, controlled the discomfort that was building up. ”

sexylatty18 February 8, 2009

For Period Pain: “This drug is great. It takes away the pain and I don't feel the period pain for a lot of hours. When I don't take during my period, my period gets heavier and lasts for more than five days which is not usual.”

Anonymous October 11, 2008

For Pain: “Excellent drug for back pain. Generic does not work as good as the real brand Cataflam. ”

Anonymous September 22, 2008

For Period Pain: “This is the best medication I have ever used for painful periods. (It actually helped my sinus pain, as well.) I experienced no grogginess and no side effects, very just soothing and complete pain relief.”

jjs8334 April 29, 2008

For Osteoarthritis: “This works great for my back. i have arthritis at l4 and l5 and DJD (RALLY THE SAME THING) When my back goes out I need a stroid pack but if I catch it early and start taking voltern the need for the steroid pack disappears. It also decrease my need for vicodin which I'm scared of getting hooked on. I also have had a history of ulsers so I take protonix every day. I haven't had any problems yet!”

Anonymous April 3, 2008

For Osteoarthritis: “Works wonders on lower back pain but sometimes needs a narcotic pain killer or muscle relaxer for days when pain is more severe. Downside of this drug is that taking too much causes excruciating abdominal cramping and stabbing gas pains in the intestines. But it's an 8-hour pill, so pain relief usually lasts and it is not hard to space doses out since it lasts so long.”

Anonymous March 18, 2008

For Pain: “This is a great medication that is non-narcotic so you can get pain relief and still function. Works well for cramps as well as back pain.”