User Reviews for Cataflam to treat Pain

Cataflam has an average rating of 8.6 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Pain. 89% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 11% reported a negative effect.

Cataflam Rating Summary

8.6/10 average rating

Compare all 1440 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Cataflam

JUNIOR July 24, 2019

“I was prescribed Cataflam after removing two wisdom tooth in the same side (top and bottom). I was to take one tablet every 8 hours, this did not work for me at all. I could not even sleep or think, it was almost as if I did not take any medication at all.”

Suhad · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 15, 2019

“It always works with my migraine pain. I get eye pain (very strong) and having one pill of Cataflam will be enough. Also it usually helps a lot when I have spasm in my back (opposite to chest area) also one pill will be enough or at least makes the pain not so sharp and can go with my day normally. I do not take it with any other medicine also I have only one pill a day.”

death hiccups May 18, 2011

“At first when I started taking this medicine everything was going fine until 2 days into using it I started getting hiccups but nothing to be bothered by and then that night I woke up hiccuping an it went on an off for at least three days. I tried everything I knew about curing hiccups then I searched the web and found the side effects. ”

Anonymous March 25, 2009

“I was given Toradol for five days post operation (which is another wonderful medication) and Loratab to take along with it. I never had the need or desire to take the latter. But after Toradol was gone (I was able to stretch it over nine days) I still needed something else. I began to take Naproxen over-the counter strength and the pain and stiffness gradually came back. I had Cataflam, which after 2-3 dosages, controlled the discomfort that was building up. ”

Anonymous March 18, 2008

“This is a great medication that is non-narcotic so you can get pain relief and still function. Works well for cramps as well as back pain.”

Gribouille · Taken for less than 1 month June 20, 2013

“A real life-saver for severe pain after multiple dental extractions. So far I have not noticed side effects except perhaps constipation. Takes effect about ten minutes after swallowing.”

tai888 October 29, 2013

“I had pain behind my eyes, a headache, sore throat, and general joint pain. Took 1 tablet before a nap and woke up mostly pain free. No side effects as yet.”