User Reviews for Amphetamine (Page 4)

Also known as: Evekeo, Adzenys XR-ODT, Adzenys ER, Dyanavel XR, Evekeo ODT

Narcolepsy
7.7

ADHD
6.4

Summary of Amphetamine reviews 6.4 97 reviews

Reviews for Amphetamine

GingerBreadMike September 28, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "I enjoyed Evekeo. It was great when it came to improving focus. I also have shift work disorder so for me stimulants are great as they help me overcome the hump I hit every morning when I just want to go to bed and sleep all day. My wife complained that I was getting really hard to live with compared to normal. I knew I was more irritable than normal. Over the 5 months I took it I did feel like the level of irritabilty and arguementativeness was steadily increasing. Stopped taking when my wife told me I was starting to become unbearable. I usually get 2 migraines a year but while on evekeo I had 3 in 5 months."

Mabel2193 September 26, 2016

Adzenys XR-ODT (amphetamine) for ADHD: "I had been off of medication for a while, recently went to a doctor for ADHD to get meds again -- was given a script for Adzenys XR-ODT, I have had experiences with Adderall in the past while sampling medication with my previous doctor and found success. This medication at the equivalent dosage of 20mg did little to nothing for me for the first few days and eventually, nothing at all."

ADHD! September 3, 2016

Dyanavel XR (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Dyanavel was a great for my son, much better than the Vyvance and it lasted the whole day. Best part free for two months than $20 dollars there after!"

Home Mom3 · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 24, 2016

Dyanavel XR (amphetamine) for ADHD: "It's works but my child doesn't like the bubble gum flavor. Will be trying something else."

Sky85 August 19, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "This medicine was horrible for me. I started off at a low dose. It gave me horrible anxiety, mood swings and horrifying negative thoughts. I would never take this medicine again."

NotSoHyper · Taken for less than 1 month August 7, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Evekeo made me feel like I had the flu. I felt like I had stayed up until 5am drinking tequila. I had had no alcohol at all. My muscles ached, I was exhausted, I felt like I was going to puke, and I could barely move. I went back to Vyvanse after 2 days. It ends too early for me, but doesn't make me miserable."

Kate MM August 2, 2016

Adzenys XR-ODT (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Adzenys is the first stimulant medicine I've ever tried, I went through a very bad deprrssion from a car accident & working out, eating right & trying every antidepressant just made me even more depressed. Since taking adzenys I'm back to my old happy, energetic self! I don't have add or adhd so I can't comment on that but I do know this has helped me get over most of my depression & helped me to get back to working out & just got me of the couch & out of my rut. The energy was so immense the first week and then I started to get used to it which I've quite enjoyed, I'm not running around like a mad woman but I have the energy & the drive to be my normal self again. At first I had insomnia for a week but Benadryl helped for sure!"

allthenicknamesareinuse July 30, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "20 y/o college female. Keeps me alert, focused, awake. I usually wait a little bit after taking it to have caffeine, not necessary just personal preference based on how it makes me feel. Switched to it after taking vyvanse for almost a year, which was great but it eventually made me irritable. so far i have loved this medication. no side effects, but if you take a dose too late in the day it will keep you up at night. i take 5mg in the morning and then another dose when i really need to focus. shorter release so i feel like i need a nap after 4-5 hours. overall would recommend."

Hyper Hank · Taken for less than 1 month July 26, 2016

Adzenys XR-ODT (amphetamine) for ADHD: "I was a little skeptical to try a new drug but when my Daytrana went on backorder, I listened to my doctor and glad I did. I HATE to swallow pills and didn't want to carry around any syrup with me so this works perfect for me. Actually taste like orange! Which as you know most drugs don't actually taste like the flavor they say it should so I was pleasantly surprised. I got to try it out free for the first month and will be continuing to use in the future!"

!Charm_87! July 23, 2016

Adzenys XR-ODT (amphetamine) for ADHD: "I'm on day 2 of adzenys. I like that I take it once. But the texture is gritty once dissolved. It's a dissolvable pill so what do you expect? I do experience dry mouth and slight decrease in appetite but it's nothing serious. My doctor started me on a pediatric dose of 6.3 milligrams once a day. Another problem I see is that I'm having a hard time falling asleep. It could be because I take the medication around 11 o'clock in the morning but that's the time I get up. So it's honestly too early for me to tell.we will see once I get a routine going and school starts again."

JVD333 July 4, 2016

For ADHD: "I am on Dexamphetamine got diagnosed with ADHD only at age 40. I self medicated with alcohol for 20 years and was on 5 moodstabilisers. I feel like a reborn person detoxed of alcohol and all meds replaced it all with Dexies and WOW I am alive! It took me 4 months to get used to them. They are a real pain in the neck to take every 2 hours. In 1st 4 months it was hell, I became so incredibily depressed, wanted to jump off a bridge. Interval was too big. 4-5 hours. I pushed it to 40 mg a day every 2 hours. He said You won't sleep if you take them after 5 pm. I sometimes take them at 9 pm and sleep at 11 pm. Sideffect: big ass headaches if I dare to forget my pill after 2 hours."

MauraJ June 23, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Eh, it's better than adderall but vyvanse is still a lot smoother. Gave me horrible indigestion and heart burn as well as extreme anxiety and chest pain."

Holden Caulfield · Taken for less than 1 month June 1, 2016

Adzenys XR-ODT (amphetamine) for ADHD: "I have taken Adderall XR for several years and found that long acting amphetamine was the best treatment for my ADHD. However, I frequently had issues remembering to take it in the mornings and would often forget to take my medicine. Adzenys XR-ODT is so convenient in the blister pack I remember to take it, and the orange flavor is great! It lasts all day andI don't get a bad crash at the end of the day like I used to with my Adderall XR. Also, got first month free and pay only $25 per month with co-pay card"

Kimmy82013 April 27, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Evekeo has been great for the first Time I am doing a lot better in my school and I understand it better. When it comes off its smooth and I don't stay up all night . I use the discount for my prescription and my insurance card and it is not that expensive. But without all of that it definitely will be"

IanKov March 24, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Much better than vyvanse. A lot smooth and MUCH more consistent."

Ghawk · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 18, 2015

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "I have to say I thought it would be like Adderall but it's really not. I read their study, yeah I'm a dork, but I remembering it saying different mixtures working different. If you are having problems with your current ADHD med talk to you doctor and get a 60 pill free trial."

Moke · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 9, 2015

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Evekeo works great. It's more mild in regards to excitability in comparison to adderall. Evekeo is Amphetamine Sulfate and carries 50% dextroamphetamine and 50% levoamphetamine. Adderall is 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine, so Evekeo is much smoother and wears off slowly vs adderall's fluctuating tapering. It is much different than adderall. Evekeo doesn't make you feel wired like adderall does. It's a cleaner medicine. Evekeo is a freebase Amphetamine while adderall has 4 different salts. I would recommend the makers of Evekeo to make higher milligram tablets. It's similar to a 10mg adderall IR. It's just the ratio of ingredients that's the difference. Duration is said by pharmacists to be 12 hr's, buts more like 6."

amjmsz November 23, 2015

For Not Listed / Other: "It is amazing drug for depression but after four or five years it will damage the brain and the addict will never be able to stop so don't try amphetamine unless you are ready for the worst .I am addicted to amphetamine since 25 years I am using 20 tablets a day I feel deaf but breathing life has no taste . it gives emotional romantic mood until you leave the reality"

AlphaDog1 November 18, 2015

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Better than Adderall or Vyvanse for side effects. Works the same but not as long"

Jenny85 · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 29, 2015

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "So far so good. Helps with ADHD but less side effects .. Gonna keep using it"

wwwangel · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 21, 2015

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "My son's doctor gave him this to try. It's pretty much the same as Adderall. I didn't see a big difference in his behavior compared to generic Adderall. There's not much point in paying a premium price (no generic) for the same effectiveness as his usual med."

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 19, 2012

For ADHD: "I have ADD. It helped me study, stay focused. All I know is that I did study more efficiently."

Anonymous October 27, 2011

For ADHD: "My 5 year old just started this medication and no change in her became evident as its supposed to after about 30 minutes. It actually made her Tourette's worse and made her itch and irritable. Hope you have better luck!"