User Reviews for Amphetamine

Also known as: Adzenys XR-ODT, Dyanavel XR, Evekeo

Learn more about Amphetamine.

ADHD 32 reviews 36 medications

6.6
Summary of Amphetamine reviews 32 reviews 6.6

Reviews for Amphetamine

Adzenys XR-ODT (amphetamine) for ADHD: "This product is terrible !!! Took it for 1month . Nothing at all . My doctor is writing me a new product this week . The taste is terrible . May be my chemistry but no good."

Adhd girl (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 8, 2017

Adzenys XR-ODT (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Today was first day of use (15.7 mg), after switching from Adderal 30 mg daily. Could not tell I had taken anything at all. My thinking is no more clear. I have zero energy. Vyvance caused a tazer-like spasm down my spine, when I tried it a few years ago. Adderal has become less effective, but does still help me to focus."

Sludge head (taken for less than 1 month) January 8, 2017

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "18 year old college female. I've been medicated for 4 years now and tried concerta (which was hell) and Vyvanse (the devils drug). Evekeo was amazing at first kind of similar to Vyvanse and then it went downhill. Whereas on Vyvanse I just wouldn't eat and was depressed and spacey, this one didn't have side effects like that. But after awhile it made me incredibly mean, and didn't seem to take away the verbal impulse side of the hyperactivity. I'm normally an incredibly happy person but when I'm on this medicine I'm a bitch to whoever over whatever for no reason at all. It did help with the focusing though."

sarahisabel98 December 28, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "My childs grades have suffered more after beginning evekeo and his behavior is so much worse than before. I honestly cannot wait to to see the Dr. again."

Help mom in need (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 18, 2016

Adzenys XR-ODT (amphetamine) for ADHD: "I may not be the right demographic for this medication but works well and better than lugging around a pill bottle and swallowing a pill with water. Comes in individual blister packs and easy to transport for ADHD travelling business professionals like myself."

Able4 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 24, 2016

Dyanavel XR (amphetamine) for ADHD: "My daughter HATES the flavor! I can't get her to keep it down for more than a couple seconds before it's coming out of her mouth. I'd rather fight her in getting to swallow a pill than cleaning up the medicine from the floor. Will be trying something else."

MamaBear39 November 24, 2016

Adzenys XR-ODT (amphetamine) for ADHD: "I did not find this medication to be effective. I approximately 3 hours of sustained attention .My energy depletes throughout the day. I do not like the gritted texture nor taste. I will not continue this medication."

Ms. Frustrated (taken for less than 1 month) November 12, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "The only ADHD medication I have taken that doesn't have awful side effects. It makes you more alert and productive with out the headaches and and hungover feeling that I get with adderall and focalin. I don't think it effects everyone the same but it has been a real lifesaver for me."

Calstudent (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 12, 2016

Adzenys XR-ODT (amphetamine) for ADHD: "I am so thrown off at how many positive reviews I have seen on this stuff, however I must have an insane Ph balance (causes amphetamines to become ineffective), but I do not see how it is possible to take the highest dose they provide and not even feel nothing... like I have not taken anything at all.... The other night I got so tired that I fell asleep without warning!"

TheMrsB (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 5, 2016

Dyanavel XR (amphetamine) for ADHD: "My son has tried everything for ADHD. Vyvanse wears off too quickly and Adderall XR made him moody. We tried the dissolvable tablet but he hated the gritty orange flavor. As a last resort to going back to Vyvanse, the pediatrician put him on the new long acting Dyanavel XR. It lasts all day which is great for all the middle school homework he has in the evenings. My favorite thing about Dyanavel is that he still has his appetite and is sleeping well. The copay card made it cheaper than a generic too!"

Carterette September 29, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "I enjoyed Evekeo. It was great when it came to improving focus. I also have shift work disorder so for me stimulants are great as they help me overcome the hump I hit every morning when I just want to go to bed and sleep all day. My wife complained that I was getting really hard to live with compared to normal. I knew I was more irritable than normal. Over the 5 months I took it I did feel like the level of irritabilty and arguementativeness was steadily increasing. Stopped taking when my wife told me I was starting to become unbearable. I usually get 2 migraines a year but while on evekeo I had 3 in 5 months."

GingerBreadMike September 28, 2016

Adzenys XR-ODT (amphetamine) for ADHD: "I had been off of medication for a while, recently went to a doctor for ADHD to get meds again -- was given a script for Adzenys XR-ODT, I have had experiences with Adderall in the past while sampling medication with my previous doctor and found success. This medication at the equivalent dosage of 20mg did little to nothing for me for the first few days and eventually, nothing at all."

Mabel2193 September 26, 2016

Dyanavel XR (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Dyanavel was a great for my son, much better than the Vyvance and it lasted the whole day. Best part free for two months than $20 dollars there after!"

ADHD! September 3, 2016

Dyanavel XR (amphetamine) for ADHD: "It's works but my child doesn't like the bubble gum flavor. Will be trying something else."

Home Mom3 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 24, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "This medicine was horrible for me. I started off at a low dose. It gave me horrible anxiety, mood swings and horrifying negative thoughts. I would never take this medicine again."

Sky85 August 19, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Evekeo made me feel like I had the flu. I felt like I had stayed up until 5am drinking tequila. I had had no alcohol at all. My muscles ached, I was exhausted, I felt like I was going to puke, and I could barely move. I went back to Vyvanse after 2 days. It ends too early for me, but doesn't make me miserable."

NotSoHyper (taken for less than 1 month) August 7, 2016

Adzenys XR-ODT (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Adzenys is the first stimulant medicine I've ever tried, I went through a very bad deprrssion from a car accident & working out, eating right & trying every antidepressant just made me even more depressed. Since taking adzenys I'm back to my old happy, energetic self! I don't have add or adhd so I can't comment on that but I do know this has helped me get over most of my depression & helped me to get back to working out & just got me of the couch & out of my rut. The energy was so immense the first week and then I started to get used to it which I've quite enjoyed, I'm not running around like a mad woman but I have the energy & the drive to be my normal self again. At first I had insomnia for a week but Benadryl helped for sure!"

Kate MM August 2, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "20 y/o college female. Keeps me alert, focused, awake. I usually wait a little bit after taking it to have caffeine, not necessary just personal preference based on how it makes me feel. Switched to it after taking vyvanse for almost a year, which was great but it eventually made me irritable. so far i have loved this medication. no side effects, but if you take a dose too late in the day it will keep you up at night. i take 5mg in the morning and then another dose when i really need to focus. shorter release so i feel like i need a nap after 4-5 hours. overall would recommend."

allthenicknamesareinuse July 30, 2016

Adzenys XR-ODT (amphetamine) for ADHD: "I was a little skeptical to try a new drug but when my Daytrana went on backorder, I listened to my doctor and glad I did. I HATE to swallow pills and didn't want to carry around any syrup with me so this works perfect for me. Actually taste like orange! Which as you know most drugs don't actually taste like the flavor they say it should so I was pleasantly surprised. I got to try it out free for the first month and will be continuing to use in the future!"

Hyper Hank (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2016

Adzenys XR-ODT (amphetamine) for ADHD: "I'm on day 2 of adzenys. I like that I take it once. But the texture is gritty once dissolved. It's a dissolvable pill so what do you expect? I do experience dry mouth and slight decrease in appetite but it's nothing serious. My doctor started me on a pediatric dose of 6.3 milligrams once a day. Another problem I see is that I'm having a hard time falling asleep. It could be because I take the medication around 11 o'clock in the morning but that's the time I get up. So it's honestly too early for me to tell.we will see once I get a routine going and school starts again."

!Charm_87! July 23, 2016

For ADHD: "I am on Dexamphetamine got diagnosed with ADHD only at age 40. I self medicated with alcohol for 20 years and was on 5 moodstabilisers. I feel like a reborn person detoxed of alcohol and all meds replaced it all with Dexies and WOW I am alive! It took me 4 months to get used to them. They are a real pain in the neck to take every 2 hours. In 1st 4 months it was hell, I became so incredibily depressed, wanted to jump off a bridge. Interval was too big. 4-5 hours. I pushed it to 40 mg a day every 2 hours. He said You won't sleep if you take them after 5 pm. I sometimes take them at 9 pm and sleep at 11 pm. Sideffect: big ass headaches if I dare to forget my pill after 2 hours."

JVD333 July 4, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Eh, it's better than adderall but vyvanse is still a lot smoother. Gave me horrible indigestion and heart burn as well as extreme anxiety and chest pain."

MauraJ June 23, 2016

Adzenys XR-ODT (amphetamine) for ADHD: "I have taken Adderall XR for several years and found that long acting amphetamine was the best treatment for my ADHD. However, I frequently had issues remembering to take it in the mornings and would often forget to take my medicine. Adzenys XR-ODT is so convenient in the blister pack I remember to take it, and the orange flavor is great! It lasts all day andI don't get a bad crash at the end of the day like I used to with my Adderall XR. Also, got first month free and pay only $25 per month with co-pay card"

Holden Caulfield (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Evekeo has been great for the first Time I am doing a lot better in my school and I understand it better. When it comes off its smooth and I don't stay up all night . I use the discount for my prescription and my insurance card and it is not that expensive. But without all of that it definitely will be"

Kimmy82013 April 27, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Much better than vyvanse. A lot smooth and MUCH more consistent."

IanKov March 24, 2016