User Reviews for Amphetamine / dextroamphetamine

ADHD
7.8

Summary of Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine reviews 7.9 679 reviews

Reviews for Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "I am 32 years old. On ADD meds since 3rd Grade. Was on 30Mg XR Adderall in am & 10Mg Adderall @lunch. Doctor recommended Mydayis based off lasting period. He prescribed 25Mg. 1 Mo. in, great, not to mention I was able to fall asleep for the first time in my life without taking a sleep aid. But after 1 month all hell broke lose. Began to notice an odd feeling of like flat line, not happy, not sad. I then got this odd feeling in my chest about 2 p.m. every day + anxious. Contacted doc & he said it worked great month 1 so lets bump it down to 12.5 Mg. Did NOTHING, called the doc back & said I wanted bumped back up. I am now on day 3 of taking the 25Mg & I am short of breath & I have almost a hollow feeling in my chest starting at approximately noon. I'm clenching my teeth, feel irritable & anxious. I've tried Ritalin, Concerta, XRAdderall & Adderall. Recommendations for someone that has taken a lot, and none of the other meds mentioned above have worked?"

Billy October 12, 2018

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "Mydayis is truly life changing. It provides consistent and even focus throughout my long days at work. No highs and lows in my attention to detail and focus at accomplishing my daily tasks. I hated the highs and lows associated with taking the instant release and the relatively short total duration of effectiveness of extended release. It’s NOT for someone looking for big energy boosts but for ADULTS who struggle daily with focus, attention and productivity. One capsule each day is all it takes to truly give you the life you’ve been missing. Absolutely amazing! !"

Dee (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 1, 2018

Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "Been on Adderall for 5 years now, 15mg twice daily. Started on 10mg 2x daily but the lower doses are associated with aggressive behaviors. Is it a flawless savior? Do I still struggle at times with ADHD? Absolutely! Medications, i.e. insulin, all have side effects. As a patient, you must ask yourself if the side effects outweigh the benefits. I refused treatment until age 32 which has been beneficial to my physical health. If you are at the mercy of ADHD, I strongly advise you to use some of the new apps with or without meds. Daily for the 1st 3 weeks is simply miraculous. Lastly, the world or your coworkers don't need to know about your diagnosis. ADHD is still stigmatized as a disorder that only stupid people have. My 1st RN job I was viciously bullied once word got out about my ADHD!! By my fellow RNs!! Now I make more than a Nurse Practitioner!! #Strength"

Tizzle September 29, 2018

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "I change meds frequently because I build tolerance really fast. Almost every year I switch, and most recently switched from Adderall XR 60mg + IR 30 mg booster to 62.5 mg Mydayis. I LOVE this medication. It runs in the background, so I feel almost no anxiety anymore-- it's not nearly as aggressive. I even stopped needing my anxiety meds. I like to take my pills around 7-7:30, then go back to sleep til 9:30 or so. It is perfect timing for my days. And you don't have to eat when you take these, so it's possible to just roll over and go back to sleep til it's time for breakfast."

monica (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 26, 2018

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "started 25mg mydayis about three weeks ago. Was on 30mg vyvanse. Vyvanse was good but it took two hours to kick in and wore off about 5-6 hours after it kicked in for me. ( I am likely a fast metabolizer) I am now feeling lazy, a little depressed, and I am eating more food. I can not tell when it hits or wears off. Doesn’t feel like it’s doing much. Maybe my dose was too low? Not sure if I will try a higher dose or change back to Vyvanse. Wish I know how to compare dosages between Vyvanse and Mydayis."

DJT (taken for less than 1 month) September 19, 2018

Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "I've read some of the comments comparing this medication to 'street meth.' That is simply not true and further stigmatizes Adult ADHD, since many still inaccurately claim it's something you grow out of. Well, it isn't and my childhood ADHD went untreated and I could barely function at school. Since taking a combo of Adderall and Wellbutrin, my brain and my life is no longer a disorganized mess. As a kid, I was an untreated C+ student and as an adult I have a PhD. I regret the years I wasn't helped. Medication plus cognitive behavior therapy plus Adult ADD support groups = a better me. If the medicine doesn't work for you, that is your individual response but it doesn't represent all of us."

Adult ADD is real. (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 17, 2018

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "ADHD drugs are NOT suppose to give you motivation or energy , those are side effects of being on too high of a dose"

ActuallyusingforADHD (taken for less than 1 month) September 14, 2018

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "I've been taking adderall XR for 5 years now and its been working fine, but my doctor offered for me to try mydayis so that it would last a bit longer, been taking mydayis 37mg for 2 months now and have become increasingly irritable, VERY DEPRESSED and unmotivated, I even relapsed with self harm whichI haven't done in 6 years. I also had my first extreme panic attack. I was finally in a good mindset before I took this which took YEARS of therapy and medications. If you have struggled with depression in the past and still struggle with it occasionally I would not suggest this drug AT ALL."

upset (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 7, 2018

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "I have been in adderall for about 12 years. I’ve been on 15 mg XR for the past 3 years until I switched to Mydayis 12.5mg. Overall I’ve enjoyed the medicine. I’ve been on it 4 - 5 months. The only negative side effect is my lower back has been killing me! At first I thought I was dehydrated or it was a UTI. Increasing my water intake and an antibiotic didn’t touch the pain."

mpd (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 5, 2018

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "I first was recommended Vyvanse and it worked well for about 2.5 years but it did not last for 16 hours as I needed to have energy and focus for work until 10 pm. I dislike taking the powder at a different time during the day. My Doctor recommended Adderall XR for 1.5 years which allowed me a pill form that I could break up. That is when I learned about Mydayis and because my day starts at 6 am to 10 pm I felt this would be ideal for me. Hoestly, I read the message board and got scared becasue of all the wild side effects mentioned. None of those things happen to me. Same side effects as the other two for me but Mydayis allows me to take one pill which last 16 hours and has improved my focus, energy and moods. I use to talk to much when my previous pills were its peak but I am less apt to do that now. I feel both pill worked very well just Mydayis works better. I am unsure why it just does. I get mydayis free until January 1, 2019."

Normal September 4, 2018

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "Previously was on Adderall XR (70mg) and noticed it stopped working as effectively. Doctor changed my script to Mydayis (2/37,5's a day). If I compare them to chocolate...Adderall is Hershey's and Mydayis is Godiva. It takes a bit to kick in...but once it does, I am so focused on whats in front of me. Side effects are minimal compared to how it helps me operate daily in life. With Adderall I felt a "rush" using it. With Mydayis, no rush its a smooth transition. On Adderall, I couldn't get out of bed on my rest days and on Mydayis I'm a little slower on off days, but not much - just not as much focus of course. I have to pay more for Mydayis. $50 a month compared to $15. Its worth it for me."

ADDFulltimeEmp&Mom (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 3, 2018

Adderall XR (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "I have both ADD and ADHD and also narcolepsy. This medicine does control moods and also helps with depression I have notice. I'm going to a psychiatrist for a further notice but I can say it helps me a lot but when the pill gets out of the system you feel some what down and frustrated. But once it kicks in you're on your feet not depressed and doing things around the house etc. But the down side is the foods you intake I feel like any vit c kills the drug. And it's bad that your body needs vit c like Apple's etc, but in the long run of 10/10 this is a great drug for people with ADHD and ADD also sleeping a lot."

Lee (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 3, 2018

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "It's okay, but its very slow to kick in and when it goes off is very slow so its kinda torturing. ADD people will know what I'm talking about , the panic attacks come and goes , and focus is not that great , its a lot cheaper if u using coupon. Vyvanse has less side effects but more expensive. BTW it gives u dry mouth ,so consistently drink..."

Sunny August 28, 2018

For ADHD: "I've been on ADHD medications for about ten years and I tried a variety of medications to find the best fit for my condition. I eventually ended up on Mallinckrodt dextroamphetamine generic and my ADHD was well controlled for many years, until they stopped making the generic and Barr took over. I noticed adverse effects on my mood, trouble sleeping, my anxiety increased, and at times I felt depressed. I switched to brand name dexedrine and I noticed a tremendous difference, and my ADHD has been well controlled for many years. The brand name works so much better for me than the Barr generic. Since then, Teva bought out Barr and the medication has become even worse. As a physician, I can definitely attest that there are differences between brand name medications versus generic, and although generics can work for many people, that doesn't mean they can work for all. Unfortunately the push towards taking generics has made getting brand name even more difficult and expensive."

Odo (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 28, 2018

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "I’ve been on this medication (25mg) for a few weeks didn’t notice it kick in till a few hours after taking it. Felt nervous and anxious most of the day had no appetite. Felt like I was going to cry all the time and just depressed."

Georgiagirl (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 27, 2018

Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "I'm prescribed the 30mg tablets and I couldn't be happier! I've been taking this medicine for years and its very effective. 10/10"

Addison (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 23, 2018

For Fatigue: "I started taking Adderall in July 2015. I lost my job in 2011 because of fatigue. End of 2011 to July 2015 I was pretty much sleeping anywhere from 18 to 22 hours a day. For me, this drug was a miracle. It sounds like most of the comments here are like me. All of you should look into chronic fatigue and adrenal fatigue. Not sure it's going to help but you might gain a lot of useful information. Hang tough! ❤"

Sweet Tater (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 22, 2018

Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for Narcolepsy: "Adderral has given me some of my life back. I can tell you this for certain. Without it I was lost and on the brink of suicide. Now I can be a father, husband and most important a normal human being again! I take 20 mg, 3xs a day. It is still not enough to keep me from napping twice a day before 5pm, but it helps. I still feel as if I’m in a fog for most of my morning and afternoon, but at least I'm not worried of crashing my car or falling asleep on the job. Personally I have not suffered side effects. My blood pressure is very good, I don’t get jitters, and the medicine actually calms me tremendously. Without it I was simply a mess! If you even think you may suffer from Narcolepsy, take this medicine. I can’t say that enough. Take it, and find some happiness again!"

Fogwalker August 19, 2018

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "Taking 25mg takes 2 hours to kick in. Also take with pristiq 100mg. I feel tired at mid day. So it does work, but no real motivation like adderall gives you. I will increase to 37.5mg and stick with it for a few months. Adderall XR seems to be to up and down but is more potent. No big crash, but fatigue on this med is a problem."

Pep (taken for less than 1 month) August 15, 2018

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "I have been taking Mydayis/25mg for 2 months, and I have experienced ZERO negative side effects. I was previously prescribed Adderall XR & IR and Vyvanse. Those medications were somewhat effective; however, they came with a lot of side effects (loss of appetite, moodiness, insomnia, heart palpitations, dry mouth, dry skin and anxiousness). The best thing about Mydayis is the way in which it feels "natural," and the way it steadily tapers off throughout the day. With previous medications, I could actually feel the effects coming and going and I would get these sensations of feeling "high." With Mydayis, I never actually FEEL the medication taking effect, but I can tell a HUGE difference in my performance, mood and ability to focus. I even feel relaxed, as if my mind can finally make sense of racing thoughts and feelings. I usually take my medication around 8 AM and I am easily able to fall asleep by 11 PM. With Mydayis, My Day Is manageable!"

Lane August 6, 2018

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "I switched from adderall to vyvanse, then back to adderall because the vyvanse was too expensive, then switched to Mydayis. I'm glad other people are also saying what I'm feeling. Takes about three hours to notice anything. First I start sweating a lot, with some slight chest pain. Do not feel motivated or focused, actually the opposite. Mydayis is making me scatterbrained and depressed. I was in a good place before I started with this medication hopefully I can get back to good mental health when I stop."

splooj (taken for less than 1 month) August 6, 2018

Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "Adderall (Amphetamine) will seem fantastic the first time it is prescribed. But as the years go by, and tolerance increases, you will need more. It also down regulates dopamine in the brain (which eventually means that it has been associated with dopamine depletion in the strital area of the brain and frontal cortex) Dopamine effects pleasure. When it becomes low (the brain will compensate by lowering dopamine when taking Amphetamine, because Adderall increases it) When this happens you will need to continue taking it or you may experience what is called anhedonia (Look that up) This is a very dangerous drug that can permanently change brain chemistry"

Drkatzjr27 (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 1, 2018

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "To me; this is an incredible RX for adults with AADD or ADD. Your focus and attention are steady and even throughout your day. My attention to detail and follow through at work has improved dramatically. The only side effect I’ve seen is hair loss. Hopefully, after my second month of this life changing medication; this will stop. This one side effect for me would be a deal breaker if it continues."

Maria (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 30, 2018

Mydayis (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "I absolutely love mydayis. Well into my second month taking it and it’s awesome. It’s changed and helped in ways that is a perfect balance. It calms my thoughts were I don’t feel like a mad person in my own head. Like not to just focus on one to do but to finish it and to keep my mind from straying too much on everything around me. And I hardly ever had a completely thought about anything. It was constant chaos. My doctor suggested mydayis because it has three time release capsule without the extreme highs and lows like afterlife. And you don’t have to take it all day. Just once and I never feel a crash or depressed from a sudden down of drugs in my system because of the three release thing. The only time I can really tell I’ve taken it is in the morning. It takes about an hour to kick in for me. And I feel super productive on task and efficient. All things that I had to work 200% harder in order to have the same result."

Lizzle (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 24, 2018

Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) for Narcolepsy: "I was diagnosed with narcolepsy after about 5 years-1995 to 2000. A sleep study doctor diagnosed me as having this disorder. After trying methylphenidate and then provigil I still had EDS. I even had a doctor prescribe (Desoxyn) which didn't help. Adderall XR also was not effective enough, so I was prescribed 30mg of adderall I.R. one a day. Narcolepsy causes sleep deprivation causing anxiety, depression, and nights of no sleep at all. Most doctors hesitate to prescribe medication for these side effects. Finally found that Belsomra helps on those sleepless nights. Adderall is not the 'magic bullet' by itself and the stigma of having to take Adderall, Klonopin,, Wellbutrin, and .Belsomra gives narcoleptics anxiety and fear to ask physicians to prescribe medications that almost make us feel normal."

sk July 20, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...