User Reviews for Lisdexamfetamine systemic

Depression
7.3

Summary of Lisdexamfetamine reviews 7.8 715 reviews

Reviews for Lisdexamfetamine

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "Have had a very positive experience with Vyvance for both ADHD and overeating. I have been able to focus and concentrate much easier and don’t try to tackle 10 things at once and then leave things undone. "

Jem (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 21, 2019

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "Doctor switched me from Adderall to Vyvanse. I’m on highest dosage of Vyvanse and no effect! Zero concentration and tired all the time. Stomach pulsating, sweating and scary other side effects. I get confused about what I’m doing and am completely unproductive. Adderall works great. Vyvanse doesn’t work at all and I’m concerned about the crazy side effects"

Belle (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 21, 2019

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "While it worked for my ADHD it did force me into a corner on antidepressants and I was ready to finish it after about a month"

Tdog (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 17, 2019

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for Binge Eating Disorder: "I have been vyvanse for binge eating since April of 2018, I can’t tell you what a godsend it has become. I have completely stopped binge eating and have lost 70 lbs. I will say the first 3 weeks of being on the medication was tough as I was nauseous and couldn’t eat much except saltines, but push through it! Once it was in my system I was able to eat healthy portions. You have to get through the first 3 weeks and don’t come off it! I feel like I have my life back since taking vyvanse. I had gained a good 120 lbs over the course of two years going through a depression. I did not realize that binge eating is a medical condition until I broke down at my doctors last March. Vyvanse is the best thing to come out on the market!"

Cnc108 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 12, 2019

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "I was diagnosed with ADHD last year and was not put on vyvanse until a year later because no other medicines worked. Started out with 20 mg and the effects were immediate, I was able to apply and get accepted to my colleges of choice and have seen a significant improvement in my grades. I strongly recommend monitoring your heart rate when starting to make sure you don’t have palpitations (I did due to my use of caffeine and anxiety problems). Overall strongly recommend vyvanse as long as you take it early in the morning and avoid the use of other stimulants."

Hello (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 12, 2019

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "Vyvanse is a great alternative to Adderall XR. I don't experience any of the highs, which is awesome, just better focus and feeling more grounded. It is more costly for me but my wellbeing is more important."

LagunaGirl (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 8, 2019

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "My doctor switched me from Adderall IR 20mg twice a day to Vynase once a day. It takes a long time for the Vynase to kick in, but when it does it causes tremendous dry mouth like I've never experienced. I would take it at 5am. At 10:30 I would feel dry mouth and anxiety for about an hour. On my ride home from work around 5:30pm, I got very drowsy. By 8:00pm I was extremely drowsy and would fall asleep on the couch if I sat down to watch TV. This never happened with Adderall. My overall anxiety seems better while on the Vynase. My mood also stayed relatively constant throughout the day, versus the ups and downs I feel on IR Adderall. I found that my appetite actually increased on Vynase, and I gained 8 pounds in 1 month which is unacceptable to me. Nothing else changed in my life except the medication, and I attribute the weight gain to this. Also, constipation was worse. Overall, the drowsiness and weight gain outweighed the benefits I felt from Vynase."

Minx (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 4, 2019

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for Binge Eating Disorder: "I am on my second month of daily Vyvanse 30mg for my binge eating disorder. I am happy to say it has been an absolute godsend! I haven’t had a single binge episode. Furthermore, this med has reduced my appetite to the extent that I feel like I have plenty of space to make healthy choices. I also feel much more able to take an introspective look at my behaviors and what needs to be adjusted in my life in order to maintain health and happiness. Basically I am using the gift of the time spent on this effective drug to develop healthy habits and learn how to meet my needs properly, so that I can one day live just as well without the drug. Only drawback I have noticed is there is usually some point each day where I notice a feeling of low level anxiety. Since it’s clearly coming from the med and it passes quickly, it has been easy to cope with."

Sally9678 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 4, 2019

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "I'm still early days (Less than 2 months in to my prescription ) and I must say it is promising. The focus this gives me is amazing, I've started on a 30MG a day prescription and since I have had so many less issues with my memory and recall as my brain feels like it is functioning at a normal rate. The side effects as it wears off are not great, as another user said, Tight jaw, tense jaw muscles (much like the drip / gurn on Coke XD ). Appetite is non existent but as long as I have my partner to remind me to eat it shouldn't be a problem. My main issue is my prescriber messed up and I went 10 days without it after finishing the first 28 day course and it mucked me up. Extreme tiredness and very irritable, spiralling mood swings. Will update after this next set with more thoughts on it. Overall an effective medication for me"

Zakkart (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 3, 2019

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "I love this !! The ups and the downs. I will start with the downs - it is pricey for me. The ups - it is amazing I was getting C's and D's took it about a week into it my mind focused I saw the world for the first time and I was able to grab my 9 thoughts at once and multitask and I started nailing my goals and started getting B's and A's in school then I was able to get promoted at work. I LOVE THIS I had to jump off it after 2 years because of the price but I gonna get back on it. It is too great to pass up. I had little side effects sex drive still high, mouth little dry and wasn't depressed so worth it!!! For those wondering 270$ for a 30 day supply... :("

hyperboiiii (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 30, 2018

For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: "My life has absolutely changed. I've been bed ridden for years. I missed a day and a half at a very important client meeting because I couldn't move to get out of bed. Vyvanse 40 mg. has given me my life back. I can't begin to express my gratitude. Because some doctors are unaware of this study however, the doctor that took over for my current practitioner wouldn't refill my RX. I only have a few days left and am terrified to go back to my old way of life, or lack there of. I would highly recommend Vyvanse for Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia. I feel so much better!"

TAR (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 12, 2018

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "Worked fine but elevated my heart rate so I had to stop taking it."

ADHDPT (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 30, 2018

For ADHD: "Started at a dose of 30mg of vyvanse felt good for about 2 weeks until the effect started wearing off. I went back at the end of the month talked to the doctor told him my body was used to the med and I wasn't feeling the same so he put me on 40 mg now I am feeling tired kinda clumsy I don't like the feeling I am getting this time"

Hammer (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 18, 2018

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "This medication was ok for my 11 year old as far as appetite goes.. he did start eating better on this medication and it served its purpose during school hours, however.. at the end of the day, it was like a flood gate of energy was opened and he was bouncing off the walls.. currently looking for a replacement.."

Muvao4! (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 1, 2018

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "Began 20mg on Wed. 10/24 at 9 a.m. First day fine - didn't feel as anxious as have been on Ritalin 10mg 2x/day. My doctor said maybe would work because it's slow releasing compared to Ritalin's immed. release. Thurs. awoke w/ a headache. Took another 20mg Vyvanse at 9 a.m. Headache disappeared and focus was good through my 10 a.m. class but by 1 p.m. felt very anxious. Went home at 5 p.m. Felt so emotional, kept crying. Kept thinking about everything that has happened in my life. Trouble falling asleep. Took dose Fri, Sat., & Sun. at 9 a.m. but by Sun. my emotions were so unbearable for went Vyvanse on Mon. 10/29. Had wheezing/breathing trouble & brain zaps. Took Ritalin instead because of all these. Wish Vyvanse was miracle drug for me but it's not. Tried many different drugs I'm overwhelmed but went back to my doctor, prescribed Zoloft for the anxiety. Began 10 mg today. Doctor said to stick through the next 2 weeks and call him if I feel suicidal. Just sensitive to meds. Be very careful."

HMH October 30, 2018

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "I am 20 years old. Dose 30 mg. Taking this medication for mood improvement (depression), and focus (ADD). Since starting: Much more organized thought process, improved ability to communicate with others socially and keep a conversation going. Have been told by others that they notice a significantly positive change in my ability in social settings and in my affect. Intense focus in any activity I take part in. Significant increase in productivity and a major reduction of my depression symptoms. I am happier and more confident. Not easily bored anymore. Motivation levels have increased greatly and I actually feel like doing my hobbies again (I had completely lost interest in them for a long time ) Very suppressed appetite. Can get so focused with an activity, I will forget to eat all day. Must force self to eat. Weight loss. Teeth clenching. Tense jaw muscles. Thirst. Overall positive experience with this drug so far."

h (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2018

For ADHD: "Got diagnosed in 2012, have severe ADHD but that's me "

Scorpio1985 (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 23, 2018

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for Binge Eating Disorder: "I have been on Vyvanse for a year now and I have slowly lost 60 pounds simply by being able to focus on the things I need to do in my life and not about food ever. So I just eat now for fuel, the way it should be! I noticed a huge difference when I don't take it I feel that hunger feeling just like before. I still struggle at night so it is not going to fix everything but it has been a miracle for me. I have struggled since I was 8 years old and now I'm 37. I plan on staying on Vyvanse until I can get myself under control. I still need to lose about 70 more pounds to be at a healthy weight for my height. In the meantime I am going to school for psychology with a concentration in addictions and hopes to figure out how to control my behavior."

Huge Help FOR BINGE EATING (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 8, 2018

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "First day or so was great. I was focused great had heaps of energy felt good. Then came the next few days loss of appetite, pains in my body and chest, extreme anxiety and outrageous mood swings. It was so bad don’t think I’ll take it any time soon. Not a medication for me"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 24, 2018

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "I took adderall IR and adderall XR for several years. I then switched to Vyvanse. It made me feel as if I was a zombie. I would be depressed and find myself staring into space. I also feel I need to address a comment by Mimi that stated vyvanse and adderall are very similar. As a pharmacologist I can tell you they are different, albeit similar, medications. The chemical structure is different, the pharmacology is different and on and on. So they are not bioequivalent."

Szeb (taken for less than 1 month) September 16, 2018

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "It worked the first day at 20 mg from then on it really did not have any effect. I went from 20mg to 30mg and then to 40mg and it still really had not effect. I took a short acting Ritalin at 10mg and it didn’t work. Are they different medications?"

Jack September 11, 2018

For Depression: "I have been diagnosed with bipolar severe depression/Anxiety disorder And Despite being on Abilify, Prozac and Xanax. I have spent most of my days in bed; No energy what-so-ever. I have also put on 60 pounds. I asked my Psych if there was a way to break this cycle. He prescribed Vyvanse. I started to notice a difference on 30 mg and then he upped to me 50 mg. I have to say that this medication has really given me this new look out on life. I have more energy now and has given me the ability/ confidence to do things like errands, cooking for my family, interacting with people where as my anxiety prevented me from doing that. I am hoping to return to work one day after being away for 10 years. Its an amazing medication and I am thankful for my psychiatrist. Vyvanse truly does make a difference."

Luvlytrinity (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 27, 2018

For ADHD: "It will put you into an extreme state of focus for around 10-14 hours. You’ll be consumed by whatever you’re doing. Your appetite will be close to non-existent. Here is what else you can expect. A complete silencing of your mind’s ’racecar track’ of a thought pattern, or our non-stop ’noise’, as I like to refer to it. Due to this calming of your mind you will feel more at peace, and in my experience at least, become a more friendly, less irritable, anxious and depressed person. Not only will you experience calmness of the mind, but of the body as well. When I’m not medicated I will fidget with any and everything, flick my fingers and toes together, bite my nails, shift, and feel very restless. Yet when I'm medicated. I can remain still for hours at a time. So if you have been dealing with the issues I talked about above, seek treatment if it’s affecting your life too negatively. People who don’t, tend to have a less aggressive form."

Jack August 20, 2018

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for ADHD: "Insane. I get so much done. My days used to be disorganized and unproductive. Now I literally run laps around everything. This is amazing. "

Tanton (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 8, 2018

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) for Binge Eating Disorder: "I am on 30 mg /day and from day 1 I had lessened urges to binge and even lost my appetite which was amazing. Unfortunately at almost 3 months in, I am having more urges to binge again. I’ve noticed a few side effects. First, ever since I started this medication I haven’t climaxed in bed. Used to almost always. Second, increased acne and tremendous amount of anxiety and more hyper. The anxiety has caused me to pick at my skin because I now have acne and I pick constantly. I should probably get off of this medication but I am terrified I will binge more again and gain more weight back. My PCP said this med is the only one he knows of that truly works for binge eating disorder (BED) but it is causing me problems. I only recommend this medication if those prescribed are smart enough to see the negative side effects and weigh if worth it. Had I given my review a week after starting this medication I couldn’t say enough good things but now feel different"

NGal (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 1, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...