User Reviews for Adzenys XR-ODT

Learn more about Adzenys XR-ODT.

ADHD 8 reviews 36 medications

6.5
Summary of Adzenys XR-ODT reviews 8 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Adzenys XR-ODT

For ADHD "I may not be the right demographic for this medication but works well and better than lugging around a pill bottle and swallowing a pill with water. Comes in individual blister packs and easy to transport for ADHD travelling business professionals like myself."

Able4 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 24, 2016

For ADHD "I did not find this medication to be effective. I approximately 3 hours of sustained attention .My energy depletes throughout the day. I do not like the gritted texture nor taste. I will not continue this medication."

Ms. Frustrated (taken for less than 1 month) November 12, 2016

For ADHD "I am so thrown off at how many positive reviews I have seen on this stuff, however I must have an insane Ph balance (causes amphetamines to become ineffective), but I do not see how it is possible to take the highest dose they provide and not even feel nothing... like I have not taken anything at all.... The other night I got so tired that I fell asleep without warning!"

TheMrsB (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 5, 2016

For ADHD "I had been off of medication for a while, recently went to a doctor for ADHD to get meds again -- was given a script for Adzenys XR-ODT, I have had experiences with Adderall in the past while sampling medication with my previous doctor and found success. This medication at the equivalent dosage of 20mg did little to nothing for me for the first few days and eventually, nothing at all."

Mabel2193 September 26, 2016

For ADHD "Adzenys is the first stimulant medicine I've ever tried, I went through a very bad deprrssion from a car accident & working out, eating right & trying every antidepressant just made me even more depressed. Since taking adzenys I'm back to my old happy, energetic self! I don't have add or adhd so I can't comment on that but I do know this has helped me get over most of my depression & helped me to get back to working out & just got me of the couch & out of my rut. The energy was so immense the first week and then I started to get used to it which I've quite enjoyed, I'm not running around like a mad woman but I have the energy & the drive to be my normal self again. At first I had insomnia for a week but Benadryl helped for sure!"

Kate MM August 2, 2016

For ADHD "I was a little skeptical to try a new drug but when my Daytrana went on backorder, I listened to my doctor and glad I did. I HATE to swallow pills and didn't want to carry around any syrup with me so this works perfect for me. Actually taste like orange! Which as you know most drugs don't actually taste like the flavor they say it should so I was pleasantly surprised. I got to try it out free for the first month and will be continuing to use in the future!"

Hyper Hank (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2016

For ADHD "I'm on day 2 of adzenys. I like that I take it once. But the texture is gritty once dissolved. It's a dissolvable pill so what do you expect? I do experience dry mouth and slight decrease in appetite but it's nothing serious. My doctor started me on a pediatric dose of 6.3 milligrams once a day. Another problem I see is that I'm having a hard time falling asleep. It could be because I take the medication around 11 o'clock in the morning but that's the time I get up. So it's honestly too early for me to tell.we will see once I get a routine going and school starts again."

!Charm_87! July 23, 2016

For ADHD "I have taken Adderall XR for several years and found that long acting amphetamine was the best treatment for my ADHD. However, I frequently had issues remembering to take it in the mornings and would often forget to take my medicine. Adzenys XR-ODT is so convenient in the blister pack I remember to take it, and the orange flavor is great! It lasts all day andI don't get a bad crash at the end of the day like I used to with my Adderall XR. Also, got first month free and pay only $25 per month with co-pay card"

Holden Caulfield (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2016