User Reviews for Adzenys XR-ODT

Learn more about Adzenys XR-ODT.

ADHD 15 reviews 36 medications

5.1
Summary of Adzenys XR-ODT reviews 15 reviews 5.1

Reviews for Adzenys XR-ODT

For ADHD "Been on Adzenys since September 2016. Works great. I have been more focused at work and I'm other less stimulating situations. No side effects. Flavor is good for a ODT. Easy to take and remember"

Adult with ADHD (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 16, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For ADHD "Adderall XR became less effective so dr wanted me to try Adzenys XR 15.7 I do not like it. Terrible headaches right after I take it then I get nauseated. Even though the Adderall xr has become less effective at least it gives me somewhat concentration without side effects. Also I hate the blister pack it comes in and it tastes terrible with a gritty bad after taste."

adultadhd January 30, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For ADHD "This medication didn't come close to helping me the way my regular Adderall does. That being said I am going to stick with what I KNOW works but that's just me. Now I've heard others swear by Adzenys & wonder where its been all of their lives which I think is great. Just like any other drug what works for one may be rubbish 4 another. Adzenys is a fairly new drug on the market so of course Drs everywhere are going 2 B pushing it right now. I've worked in the medical field & I've seen Drs promote meds that they weren't even crazy about.. It just depended on what the drug rep looked like for that particular med & how they themselves were going to benefit by writing the drug. I'm not saying Adzenys is bad I'm just saying 4 me it didn't work."

MzDisorderedSyndrome (taken for less than 1 month) January 28, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For ADHD "I have taken Adderall 30 mg XR for a little over a year along with a 10 mg boost needed after lunch to get my attention and motivation going. Since it only helps a little to calm my thoughts down and only jump from starting 3 tasks instead of 5 and slowed my thoughts down a little bit the Dr thought to try this new medication Adzenys XR 15.7 mg. Started it 6 days ago and it does nothing for me. I have zero motivation to many thoughts are swimming around. also have a constant headache for the majority of the morning and dull one later and then a crash at midday. at least with Adderall my motivation was great, I thought about a few things at the same time instead of being bombarded and no crash."

adult adhd (taken for less than 1 month) January 27, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For ADHD "My daughter was diagnosed with ADHD a few years ago (she's 13 now) and was on Adderall XR 25 mg for a few years. She was never hungry and had a hard time sleeping. We switched her to Adzenys XR 12.5 (lower than her Adderall dose equivalent). It doesn't seem to last as long -- but then again it's not as strong. The good thing is her appetite is back and she doesn't have trouble sleeping. She also doesn't complain about not feeling like herself (she is usually a pretty happy kid, but complained the Adderall made her withdrawn). She's doing fairly good in school, though she has some learning challenges in some areas. Although she's only been on it a few months, I am relatively happy with the results."

ADHD mom (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 24, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For ADHD "This product is terrible !!! Took it for 1month . Nothing at all . My doctor is writing me a new product this week . The taste is terrible . May be my chemistry but no good."

Adhd girl (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 8, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For ADHD "Today was first day of use (15.7 mg), after switching from Adderal 30 mg daily. Could not tell I had taken anything at all. My thinking is no more clear. I have zero energy. Vyvance caused a tazer-like spasm down my spine, when I tried it a few years ago. Adderal has become less effective, but does still help me to focus."

Sludge head (taken for less than 1 month) January 8, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For ADHD "I may not be the right demographic for this medication but works well and better than lugging around a pill bottle and swallowing a pill with water. Comes in individual blister packs and easy to transport for ADHD travelling business professionals like myself."

Able4 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 24, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For ADHD "I did not find this medication to be effective. I approximately 3 hours of sustained attention .My energy depletes throughout the day. I do not like the gritted texture nor taste. I will not continue this medication."

Ms. Frustrated (taken for less than 1 month) November 12, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For ADHD "I am so thrown off at how many positive reviews I have seen on this stuff, however I must have an insane Ph balance (causes amphetamines to become ineffective), but I do not see how it is possible to take the highest dose they provide and not even feel nothing... like I have not taken anything at all.... The other night I got so tired that I fell asleep without warning!"

TheMrsB (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 5, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For ADHD "I had been off of medication for a while, recently went to a doctor for ADHD to get meds again -- was given a script for Adzenys XR-ODT, I have had experiences with Adderall in the past while sampling medication with my previous doctor and found success. This medication at the equivalent dosage of 20mg did little to nothing for me for the first few days and eventually, nothing at all."

Mabel2193 September 26, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For ADHD "Adzenys is the first stimulant medicine I've ever tried, I went through a very bad deprrssion from a car accident & working out, eating right & trying every antidepressant just made me even more depressed. Since taking adzenys I'm back to my old happy, energetic self! I don't have add or adhd so I can't comment on that but I do know this has helped me get over most of my depression & helped me to get back to working out & just got me of the couch & out of my rut. The energy was so immense the first week and then I started to get used to it which I've quite enjoyed, I'm not running around like a mad woman but I have the energy & the drive to be my normal self again. At first I had insomnia for a week but Benadryl helped for sure!"

Kate MM August 2, 2016

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For ADHD "I was a little skeptical to try a new drug but when my Daytrana went on backorder, I listened to my doctor and glad I did. I HATE to swallow pills and didn't want to carry around any syrup with me so this works perfect for me. Actually taste like orange! Which as you know most drugs don't actually taste like the flavor they say it should so I was pleasantly surprised. I got to try it out free for the first month and will be continuing to use in the future!"

Hyper Hank (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For ADHD "I'm on day 2 of adzenys. I like that I take it once. But the texture is gritty once dissolved. It's a dissolvable pill so what do you expect? I do experience dry mouth and slight decrease in appetite but it's nothing serious. My doctor started me on a pediatric dose of 6.3 milligrams once a day. Another problem I see is that I'm having a hard time falling asleep. It could be because I take the medication around 11 o'clock in the morning but that's the time I get up. So it's honestly too early for me to tell.we will see once I get a routine going and school starts again."

!Charm_87! July 23, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For ADHD "I have taken Adderall XR for several years and found that long acting amphetamine was the best treatment for my ADHD. However, I frequently had issues remembering to take it in the mornings and would often forget to take my medicine. Adzenys XR-ODT is so convenient in the blister pack I remember to take it, and the orange flavor is great! It lasts all day andI don't get a bad crash at the end of the day like I used to with my Adderall XR. Also, got first month free and pay only $25 per month with co-pay card"

Holden Caulfield (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2016