User Reviews for Aptensio XR

Learn more about Aptensio XR.

ADHD 4 reviews 36 medications

7.8
Summary of Aptensio XR reviews 4 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Aptensio XR

For ADHD "I am 37 years old and was finally diagnosed with Adult ADHD almost 2 years ago so I was put on 20 mg Adderal XR and it worked great. But I did start to notice that I would get pretty irritable on it mostly when it was wearing off. So I wanted to try a different medication to see if there was one I wasn't so grumpy on. So I started Metadate CD and I was not irritable on that one at all :) But it seemed to wear off within 4 hours and made me soo tired. So now I am on Aptensio and it has been pretty good so far I have only been on it for about a week and it really does last a long time and I am able to stay focused. I don't feel a crash like Adderal. I would just recommend taking it early in the morning so it can wear off before you go to bed."

Kittiebunnie (taken for less than 1 month) March 7, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "My 9 year old has been on 40mg for almost 6 months now. It worked great for the first 4 months, then its effectiveness wore off. He developed a "TIC" about a month and a half ago, and then a month ago he started getting very moody. Its just gotten worse as the time goes on. This is frustrating because we have tried a bunch of medicines and 2 have worked but it seems after 6 months the side effects hit full force."

KatieAMos February 1, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "My son went from Vyvanse 50mg in am and 20mg in afternoon over to Aptensio 50mg once a day. So far so good and he doesn't need to take a med in school which he likes. It seems to last into early evening if we give it at 7am."

Edzo1977 October 1, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "For three years we have tried so many meds to control my daughter's ADHD. None worked or it would work for a month and stop. This was our miracle drug. She had no side affects. It's been a long three years and we finally have normalcy in our lives. It's a 12 hours release as well, unlike the others at 8 hours."

JennBMS July 14, 2016