User Reviews for Adipex-P

Learn more about Adipex-P.

Obesity 101 reviews 62 medications

9.1
Weight Loss 377 reviews 44 medications

Summary of Adipex-P reviews 478 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Adipex-P

For Weight Loss "hey everyone I weight 239 the day I started adipex its been 5 days and I just checked the scale I've lost 5 lbs! My first goal is to make it to 160lb being 27 and 5'8 then hope to get to 140lb! My mom refered me to adipex because she is 57 and with in less then a year on this she looks amazing . I have two children the youngest being 9 mths I've gained so much weight, but the news of already losing 5 lbs makes me hopeful! I have dry mouth and trouble sleeping I'm making myself drink more water to help lose weight and with the thirst. I take a half with breakfast and a half at lunch and it helps a lot but my problem is with eating a dinner and eating a late dinner so I will work harder on will power."

doll lips (taken for less than 1 month) October 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I was prescribed Adipex by my doctor 9/18/17 and so far so good. I do not own a scale so I am waiting on my monthly doctor visit so that he may monitor my weight loss. The first day I felt like I could run a Marathon and I did not at a thing that day, but drank a lot of water. The next couple days to a week it evened out a little better not as hyper, but enough energy to function. I am taking the 37.5 I take a a half of a pill in the morning and a half in the afternoon as prescribed by my doctor. Your doc may prescribe differently, but this does make the effects of the drug easier to handle. I started off at 250lbs ( I hate to admit) and being only 5'3 I feel terrible about my weight. I want to be at 130 when finished"

Shortshort96 (taken for less than 1 month) October 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Just started Adipex-P today, September 28, current weight 303lb, I hope this work for me. I've been so stressed. I've never had this much weigh on me. I hope this Journey works for me, want to lose 100 lbs fat"

Aydensgrandma (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "So I just started adipex on 9/26/17 2 days ago, the only side effect I’m feeling right now is dry mouth and I am only taking 1/2 the pill. I am 35 years old 5’4 and currently weight 199lb which is the heaviest I have been in over 10 years . I am really hoping that this pill helps me jumpstart my weight loss as my goal is to be 170lb by thanksgiving. I will be back to give an update next week!"

Hopefully wy (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I took adipex in August of 2015. Starting weight 232lb. Lost 16lbs the first month and got off the pill. I kept up my workout routine and lost and additional 17lbs the following month. I kept the weight off until December 2016. Well its September 26, 2017 and I'm back up to 230lbs. Today is my first day back on Adipex. I plan to eat better, drink more water and exercise a lot more than I did the first time to get better results!!! So excited. My goal weight is 175lbs.... wish me luck!"

Pooh0404 (taken for less than 1 month) September 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "So far I have lost a pound a day using this. I do crossfit in the mornings and I eat under 1800 calories a day. I also drink a gallon of water and get 8 hours of sleep everyday."

coreym (taken for less than 1 month) September 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Been on Adipex-p for 28 days and have lost 20 pounds. Doctor put me on it because I am menopausal and have a hard time losing weight. First week had a hard time sleeping but now no problems, I check my blood pressure daily and no issues there. Definitely get dry mouth with it that has been my only issue, I usually chew gum and keep a drink handy. Glad I was given this drug, doubt I would have lost what I did without it."

Aunt Boo Boo (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "Today is day 7 taking it. Only lost one pound so far, but it might be giving me a little bit of extra energy. I am 60 so maybe it takes longer to take effect in post menopausal women, idk. I am 205 and 5'5" so hoping to lose 50 lbs. I will keep a positive attitude and hope it kicks in better soon."

navywriter (taken for less than 1 month) August 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I am now on my 3rd month of Adipex. I started June at 190 and currently at 166.4lb I still get the dry mouth and had two episodes of getting blurred vision, clammy feeling and passing out and than throw up. Well today I figured out the common factor of each time that happened. I had one alcoholic beverage each of those days. So lesson learned even 1 little drink with this medication can cause major side effects. Other than that I have been totally fine. So I chalked it up to human error!!! Hoping to keep the weight off when my 3 months are up. Well check back on my last day for final results of 3 months."

ShortyDoherty August 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I was having trouble conceiving so, I had tests done, DNC (just to clean the inside and make sure it was OK), got put on a fertility pills but they made me gain weight. I started adipex July 18th weight was 305 pounds. I'm always thirsty with dry mouth, quit drinking everything except water and coffee, only eating low carb foods, and when I get hungry I only eat little portions and I get full faster. I do not have a job and don't exercise everyday but I'm constantly doing something or going somewhere and the meds have really helped in my weight loss, self confidence, and changed my life style. As if August 17th I am down to 289 pounds, I have lost 16 lbs in 1 month. Currently on month 2 will post as weight loss continues."

torymae2016 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Hey everyone today was my first day trying adipex I took a half of pill today before I took the pill I didn't eat anything but I wasn't instantly hungry , I made a slight breakfast and I'm full , I also received the b12 vitamin shot my stomach fills as if it's full of water , I'm praying this works for me I'm am now 261 and I'm 22 years old , I've tried every weight loss tactic including excessive working out , I do admit I am a junk food eater and I love hamburger, I will begin to watch what I take down and start off walking at least a mile a day. I pray this really works because I've seen many positive results despite the dry mouth which I haven't experienced because I drink a lot of water normally. I will keep you guys updated . Fingers cross"

Vickyyy August 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I'm just getting ready to start I'm praying to god its work for me cause I'm tired been the size that I am now tired people calling me fat,,,but I'm not doing it for them I'm doing it for me just ready to start feeling better and looking healthy I'm at 211 now my goal is 160 so I will keep y'all updated pray for me y'all"

Ying Yang (taken for less than 1 month) August 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "One month today went to Dr for refill. Down 16 pounds!! I do waitress so that helps constantly walking at work. Adipex just keeps me from constantly thinking about food. First couple days restless can't sleep...learn to take it first thing in the morning so by bed time its ok."

Bobbijeanplusthree August 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Hey y'all I'm just checking in again. I've lost sooooo much weight since I've started guys. Omg. I had a baby, my 3rd to be exact and just could never get back to my weight I was before my babies. I'm 5'1 and I weighed 198lbs after my baby. I took the pill April 27 it's not July 30... I've lost 40lbs in 3 months I don't have dry mouth anymore but I still do have a little blurry vision. No high blood pressure and is very healthy. I will stop using this once I reach my goal of 130lbs. Now I do watch what I eat and I calorie count. That could be why I also lost so much so quickly. It's curbs your appetite and you must remember to eat. I love this pill. I'll keep y'all posted :)"

Britt Britt baby (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 31, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I'm on day 7 of the medication and down 8 pounds. No desire to snack and I'm full very quickly. I'm not experiencing increased energy but I'm sleeping less. I started at 244.4 and an down to 236.4.... Fingers crossed this weight loss continues!"

JTS1966 July 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "Well, I am back for my one month results. Starting weight 6/20/17 - 324. Today's weight -297. That's right!!! 27 lbs!!!. I have started to watch my calorie intake, I walk 3 -4 days with my kids, then the other days I am at the gym doing cardio and toning. I stopped drinking pop. I am up to a gallon and half of water a day. I cut the carbs way back. I have tons of energy, I feel great and everyone tells me that they see so much of a change in my appearance. I would recommend this to anyone, as long as you are looking for a lifestyle change. Not just a quick weight loss. (I have had friends who took it for fast weight loss, lost half the weight I have and gained it all back when they stopped)! This is meant to help with changing your life."

MARYP912 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "So, a coworker told me about adipex and I was super eager to try anything to lose the extra weight. I can't post anything about results yet but I can say this: yesterday was my first dose and I immediately experienced dry mouth which can be lessened w gum chewing/drinking water. Also, I guess related to dry mouth have been told by my boyfriend my breath has a new/different (bad) smell-he's a real charmer. Energy is crazy high! But downside, I haven't slept but 2 hrs in...oh, the last 36 hrs & I have had NO DESIRE to eat. Anything. It's really hard to force itself to eat when u have no interest. So EXTREME suppressant for me. Hoping just initial adjustment bc I won't be able to continue if have severe insomnia/anorexia. Will update:)"

Babster (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Here is my one month update. When I started my whole weight loss process I was 190lb. I was 184lb when I started Adipex on June 13th. I am today weighing in at 170lb so I have officially lost 20lbs in a month and and one week. Only side affect I have noticed is dry month even though I am drinking water like a fish. I have 2 more months of this medication before I have to stop for the 3 months. I am hoping I will be able to not have to start it up again after the 3 month break. I am feeling much better and healthier in this last month."

ShortyDoherty (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "Hey, guys, I am back with another update. I went on vacation, and even being surrounded by Caribbean food, cupcakes, and off of my usual workout routine, I lost weight! I do suffer from constipation and thirst while on this drug. However, since May 6th I have gone from 291 lbs to 265 lbs. I have lost over 60 pounds in four months, and I'll probably be at over 70 pounds of weight loss by the end of this month! Good luck to you all! Stay encouraged, eat well, and train your body! If you work on developing proper eating habits, the drug will take care of the rest!"

TaureanMay (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I have taken Adipex for one month and 4 days, 22 pounds down. Starting weight 240, now at 218. I plan to stay on the pill until I reach 180 lbs. I am a very active person and eat great. First couple days I did have headaches, which only lasted 2-3 days now I have had none. The boost of energy is nice. I do experience some dry mouth, thankfully I LOVE water! I'll post in another month hopefully I will be under 200 pounds!"

Malrose (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I started taking this med when I gained 20 lbs in 3 months. It has been amazing. I feel great and in two weeks I have lost 16 lbs. I can not wait to see what the coming weeks/months bring. I will update monthly. Starting weight: 6/20/17: 324 1 Week: 6/27/17: 317 2 weeks: 7/5/17: 308"

MaryPmomof4 (taken for less than 1 month) July 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I am day 9 on treatment. I have lost a few pounds which I happy about but the side effects have made me wonder if I should continue. Severe dry mouth ,bloating and much more irritable than normal. I'm not nearly as hungry as I used to be and there is actually food left on my plate which is great but I can not continue if the side effects don't at least lessen a bit. I will give it 2 more weeks."

moby1 July 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "So I just started taking these pills on last Wednesday and they took my weight and it was 198"

Vicy95 July 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I started taking this pill because being on depo and an office job has caused me to gain a ton of weight. I will update weekly. Because the first week I have seen a huge change. My energy is back. I don't want to sleep all the time. My focus is back. And I am driven. I have cut out all pop, started watching the calorie intake and I am actually pulling my kids in a wagon every night. We have now extended our walk and I feel great. Starting weight - 6/20/17 - 324 1 week weight - 6/28/17 - 317 (-7 lbs)!!! I could not be happier and I know I am living a healthier lifestyle. With out this med, I don't think I would be able to do it. It suppresses my appetite and boosts my energy. Good luck to all"

MARYP912 June 29, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I had a great experience using this lost 20lbs in the 3 months on it. Another positive my face cleared up so so nice!! My skin looked amazing! The first 2 weeks on it I had terrible headaches but they did go away eventually. The only thing I really noticed is that it triggered my anxiety a little bit and caused me to bite my nails a lot!! But other than that I had a wonderful experience with it."

Tsites87 June 22, 2017