User Reviews for Adipex-P

Learn more about Adipex-P.

Obesity 98 reviews 62 medications

9.1
Weight Loss 372 reviews 44 medications

Summary of Adipex-P reviews 470 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Adipex-P

For Weight Loss "I am now on my 3rd month of Adipex. I started June at 190 and currently at 166.4lb I still get the dry mouth and had two episodes of getting blurred vision, clammy feeling and passing out and than throw up. Well today I figured out the common factor of each time that happened. I had one alcoholic beverage each of those days. So lesson learned even 1 little drink with this medication can cause major side effects. Other than that I have been totally fine. So I chalked it up to human error!!! Hoping to keep the weight off when my 3 months are up. Well check back on my last day for final results of 3 months."

ShortyDoherty August 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I was having trouble conceiving so, I had tests done, DNC (just to clean the inside and make sure it was OK), got put on a fertility pills but they made me gain weight. I started adipex July 18th weight was 305 pounds. I'm always thirsty with dry mouth, quit drinking everything except water and coffee, only eating low carb foods, and when I get hungry I only eat little portions and I get full faster. I do not have a job and don't exercise everyday but I'm constantly doing something or going somewhere and the meds have really helped in my weight loss, self confidence, and changed my life style. As if August 17th I am down to 289 pounds, I have lost 16 lbs in 1 month. Currently on month 2 will post as weight loss continues."

torymae2016 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Hey everyone today was my first day trying adipex I took a half of pill today before I took the pill I didn't eat anything but I wasn't instantly hungry , I made a slight breakfast and I'm full , I also received the b12 vitamin shot my stomach fills as if it's full of water , I'm praying this works for me I'm am now 261 and I'm 22 years old , I've tried every weight loss tactic including excessive working out , I do admit I am a junk food eater and I love hamburger, I will begin to watch what I take down and start off walking at least a mile a day. I pray this really works because I've seen many positive results despite the dry mouth which I haven't experienced because I drink a lot of water normally. I will keep you guys updated . Fingers cross"

Vickyyy August 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I'm just getting ready to start I'm praying to god its work for me cause I'm tired been the size that I am now tired people calling me fat,,,but I'm not doing it for them I'm doing it for me just ready to start feeling better and looking healthy I'm at 211 now my goal is 160 so I will keep y'all updated pray for me y'all"

Ying Yang (taken for less than 1 month) August 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "One month today went to Dr for refill. Down 16 pounds!! I do waitress so that helps constantly walking at work. Adipex just keeps me from constantly thinking about food. First couple days restless can't sleep...learn to take it first thing in the morning so by bed time its ok."

Bobbijeanplusthree August 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Hey y'all I'm just checking in again. I've lost sooooo much weight since I've started guys. Omg. I had a baby, my 3rd to be exact and just could never get back to my weight I was before my babies. I'm 5'1 and I weighed 198lbs after my baby. I took the pill April 27 it's not July 30... I've lost 40lbs in 3 months I don't have dry mouth anymore but I still do have a little blurry vision. No high blood pressure and is very healthy. I will stop using this once I reach my goal of 130lbs. Now I do watch what I eat and I calorie count. That could be why I also lost so much so quickly. It's curbs your appetite and you must remember to eat. I love this pill. I'll keep y'all posted :)"

Britt Britt baby (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 31, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I'm on day 7 of the medication and down 8 pounds. No desire to snack and I'm full very quickly. I'm not experiencing increased energy but I'm sleeping less. I started at 244.4 and an down to 236.4.... Fingers crossed this weight loss continues!"

JTS1966 July 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "Well, I am back for my one month results. Starting weight 6/20/17 - 324. Today's weight -297. That's right!!! 27 lbs!!!. I have started to watch my calorie intake, I walk 3 -4 days with my kids, then the other days I am at the gym doing cardio and toning. I stopped drinking pop. I am up to a gallon and half of water a day. I cut the carbs way back. I have tons of energy, I feel great and everyone tells me that they see so much of a change in my appearance. I would recommend this to anyone, as long as you are looking for a lifestyle change. Not just a quick weight loss. (I have had friends who took it for fast weight loss, lost half the weight I have and gained it all back when they stopped)! This is meant to help with changing your life."

MARYP912 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "So, a coworker told me about adipex and I was super eager to try anything to lose the extra weight. I can't post anything about results yet but I can say this: yesterday was my first dose and I immediately experienced dry mouth which can be lessened w gum chewing/drinking water. Also, I guess related to dry mouth have been told by my boyfriend my breath has a new/different (bad) smell-he's a real charmer. Energy is crazy high! But downside, I haven't slept but 2 hrs in...oh, the last 36 hrs & I have had NO DESIRE to eat. Anything. It's really hard to force itself to eat when u have no interest. So EXTREME suppressant for me. Hoping just initial adjustment bc I won't be able to continue if have severe insomnia/anorexia. Will update:)"

Babster (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Here is my one month update. When I started my whole weight loss process I was 190lb. I was 184lb when I started Adipex on June 13th. I am today weighing in at 170lb so I have officially lost 20lbs in a month and and one week. Only side affect I have noticed is dry month even though I am drinking water like a fish. I have 2 more months of this medication before I have to stop for the 3 months. I am hoping I will be able to not have to start it up again after the 3 month break. I am feeling much better and healthier in this last month."

ShortyDoherty (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "Hey, guys, I am back with another update. I went on vacation, and even being surrounded by Caribbean food, cupcakes, and off of my usual workout routine, I lost weight! I do suffer from constipation and thirst while on this drug. However, since May 6th I have gone from 291 lbs to 265 lbs. I have lost over 60 pounds in four months, and I'll probably be at over 70 pounds of weight loss by the end of this month! Good luck to you all! Stay encouraged, eat well, and train your body! If you work on developing proper eating habits, the drug will take care of the rest!"

TaureanMay (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I have taken Adipex for one month and 4 days, 22 pounds down. Starting weight 240, now at 218. I plan to stay on the pill until I reach 180 lbs. I am a very active person and eat great. First couple days I did have headaches, which only lasted 2-3 days now I have had none. The boost of energy is nice. I do experience some dry mouth, thankfully I LOVE water! I'll post in another month hopefully I will be under 200 pounds!"

Malrose (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I started taking this med when I gained 20 lbs in 3 months. It has been amazing. I feel great and in two weeks I have lost 16 lbs. I can not wait to see what the coming weeks/months bring. I will update monthly. Starting weight: 6/20/17: 324 1 Week: 6/27/17: 317 2 weeks: 7/5/17: 308"

MaryPmomof4 (taken for less than 1 month) July 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I am day 9 on treatment. I have lost a few pounds which I happy about but the side effects have made me wonder if I should continue. Severe dry mouth ,bloating and much more irritable than normal. I'm not nearly as hungry as I used to be and there is actually food left on my plate which is great but I can not continue if the side effects don't at least lessen a bit. I will give it 2 more weeks."

moby1 July 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "So I just started taking these pills on last Wednesday and they took my weight and it was 198"

Vicy95 July 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I started taking this pill because being on depo and an office job has caused me to gain a ton of weight. I will update weekly. Because the first week I have seen a huge change. My energy is back. I don't want to sleep all the time. My focus is back. And I am driven. I have cut out all pop, started watching the calorie intake and I am actually pulling my kids in a wagon every night. We have now extended our walk and I feel great. Starting weight - 6/20/17 - 324 1 week weight - 6/28/17 - 317 (-7 lbs)!!! I could not be happier and I know I am living a healthier lifestyle. With out this med, I don't think I would be able to do it. It suppresses my appetite and boosts my energy. Good luck to all"

MARYP912 June 29, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I had a great experience using this lost 20lbs in the 3 months on it. Another positive my face cleared up so so nice!! My skin looked amazing! The first 2 weeks on it I had terrible headaches but they did go away eventually. The only thing I really noticed is that it triggered my anxiety a little bit and caused me to bite my nails a lot!! But other than that I had a wonderful experience with it."

Tsites87 June 22, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I just started this medication on June 12 starting weight is 184 I am down to 179 already. My primary doctor advised that I do the name brand of the medication for the first month and than the following two months I have the choice of generic or name brand. Like most I have tried all the fad diets and pills and spent countless money on stuff that just did not work. Now Medical I have RLS (restless leg syndrome) and I have not had a problem with this medication effect the medication I take for that. Only real side effect I have seen so far is dry mouth even though I am drinking anywhere from 64oz water or more a day. I have increase energy which is great. I will update more results as they come. Also my insurance does cover some of the cost."

ShortyDoherty June 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "After taking this medication for about 6 months I lost over 75 lbs. Now I know everything comes at a price, I have high blood pressure now due to this medicine. Please think long before taking it."

It worked but... (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "At 280 pounds, recently diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, and told to start medications, I turned to my doctor to discuss potential stomach procedures. Well, with 1 Kidney, I'm pretty certain Diabetes would eventually cut my life short so why not go through a drastic change? No.... instead I asked her for three months to lose 30 pounds, and she suggested I try Adipex/Phenermine 37.5mg So like many all of you, I did, and I instantly felt that sudden feel good surge of energy. I'm now 10 weeks in and lost 33.5 pounds. Some will read this and many of your posts and instantly think it's a fake review. But honestly readers, this pill has changed my outlook on life. Give it a shot, it may not work for all, but it may work for you!"

These are truthful facts June 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I work at endocrinology clinic. And there I have seen crazy stories about Adipex-from 191 lb in 1 year to 30lb a month. So, I said to myself I'm going for it. In first 3 days I am 4lb down. I have plenty of energy, I do have a dry mouth and one time after I stood up from the bed I felt dizzy. Now my post is more for the people who are taking it- plz take 1200 cal per day. If you take less, you will have jitters and you would start doubting the med. And yes, I push myself to eat, because I want to eat, but I eat small portion. From day one I want to adjust my portions, always small portions. After 1 months after my med finish, I will continue small portions and wont pass the 1200 cal. Good luck.."

Aim for 20 lb June 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I took my first pill two hours ago. I have an energy boost. Oh and I also got a b12 shot today to go with it. I will be posting at the end of the month cycle with results!"

Dr. Stewart (taken for less than 1 month) June 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "Hello!! I'm back! I start this medication on 3/31/17 with the starting weight of 213lb and as of today 5/25/17 I now weigh 186! I don't know about y'all but I'm happy! When I first started this medicine I was full of energy but now I just feel like a normal person. With me feeling like that I thought the medication wasn't working anymore but I was so wrong!! It still works!"

DeAundra May 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I have tried everything I could to lose weight from pills, to shakes, to teas, to detoxing, to even a lap band, and NONE of it worked. I had hit my all-time high of 230. I went to my fertility doctor and she said I was in bad health to try to have a baby. My cholesterol was high, my blood pressure was high, and to make it worse, I was pre-diabetic. I've been on adipex now for a month and a half. I've lost 35 lbs, barely exercise, but I'm so full of energy that I've completely redone my house, cleaned the garage, and refurbished lots of furniture pieces. I LOVE IT!!! I've not had his much energy since I was in my 20s! I do have about 20 more lbs to go and it will be off in no time."

QuynShaun (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I originally weighed 374 pounds, and I got all the way down to 304 on my own by excercising. Unfortunately, my weight picked up and I hovered at 320 for years. I became so tired and desperate, I called the doctor fearing weight gain. She put me on Adipex in March, I lost 27 pounds the first month, 12 pounds the next month, I'm still working on my third month for final tally. I am down to 287. Although there were some side effects, the health benefits far outweighed the risks for me. My blood pressure dropped 40 points in the first month alone and I am no longer pre-hypertension. This medicine has been a clean slate for me as I cook my own food and retrain my body to be nourished."

TaureanMay (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 18, 2017