User Reviews for Adipex-P

Obesity

Weight Loss

Summary of Adipex-P reviews 9.0 548 reviews

Reviews for Adipex-P

For Obesity "Adipex 37.5 is the real deal. This is my 2nd time on adipex. The first time I lost about 80lbs in 3 months. The first 3 days I lost 12 lbs adipex is an appetite suppressant and it will for sure make you less hungry. Also monitor your blood pressure because adipex does elevate it. Try not to consume energy drinks or anything with caffeine in it. The weight will fall off pretty fast depending on your eating habits - just be patient."

TEE (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 6, 2018

For Obesity "I was prescribed this medication by my physician to help with my weight. I gain weight due to hypothyroidism. During the time he prescribed it to me I was active and playing softball with my church. The best pills ever. I lost 10lbs in one week because I was so active. Sweating like crazy, not only that it gave me so much energy. He only gave me 1 month supply and wouldn’t give me anymore. I guess because it did what he wanted and that was to drop my weight. I lost about 40lbs while I was on them. I felt so good and energetic."

Shawn (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 31, 2018

For Obesity "I made a previous post on May 31, 2018. I have been on Adipex for 8 weeks, and I have lost 17 lbs. I lost and gained, and then lost again during this time, lol. I have not taken it everyday; I probably have missed about 15 doses in the 8 weeks. I realize this kind of throws off my results. I have worked out consistently for 5 of the 8 weeks that I have been taking Adipex. My eating has been good and not so good at times :-). Overall, my eating habits have changed a lot, but I am still working on it. I have had no major side effects that link to the Adipex. It still gives me dry mouth. It continues to help curb my appetite, and even on the days that I forget to take it, my appetite is smaller than it was before I started the medication. I will update again in 8 weeks. I plan to take it daily for more accurate results."

AD1989 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 28, 2018

For Obesity "Hi my name is Shannon I'm 32 and 5'4'' and weigh 277lb. I just started taking my adipex today and I'm hoping to lose at least 60 pounds if not more. I already do a lot of exercises and drink nothing but water. I also already don't have much of an appetite. I have heard a lot of good things about this medication and I hope it works for me. I was considering weight loss surgery, but figured I would try this first."

ShannonS86 (taken for less than 1 month) July 21, 2018

For Weight Loss "I've been taking adipex for 2 weeks. My starting weight was 80kg (171lbs). In the first week I lost almost 5kgs (9lbs), but the second week I haven't lost anymore. I have also started exercising 5 times a week so it could potentially be changing fat into muscle. Prior to starting adipex I wasn't exercising at all. I will update in another 2 weeks where results should be more visual. I have had some side effects including dry mouth, occassional heart palpitations, occassional long distance blurred vision."

PurpleWaterfall (taken for less than 1 month) July 19, 2018

For Weight Loss "At the age of 37 and after 3 children, up and down weight loss issues I finally hit my all time high weight at 250lbs. I started taking Adipex not thinking that it would work but surprisingly it did. After taking the medication for the 90 days I lost a total of 40lbs. The medicine made me not want to eat and also left me with a very dry mouth daily. I also did 3 miles on the treadmill daily. I still have the other 10lbs to go and is very sad that adipex is only for 3 months. Overall the best weight loss drug I have ever tried."

Lynn (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 18, 2018

For Weight Loss "I have always been 130 lbs, but since having my last child I went up to 171lb! I have tried losing weight but nothing was working then I started steadily gaining to my current 184lb (I am 5'4"). Doctor checked my thyroid and all is well. I asked my doc about this medication and if it was right for me. I will see him every 30 days, with a 3 month limit on this medication. I have been on this med for maybe 2 weeks and have not weighed myself yet, but I have definitely noticed a change in my appetite. I no longer want to snack at night, and I am not always hungry. The first day I felt slightly jittery, and my mouth was so dry. Now I no longer feel jittery, my mouth is dry for about 3 hours after taking. I don't feel like I have a ton of energy, but when I get home after working a medium paced 8 hour job I am really tired when I get home. I have been keeping a close eye on my food and water intake. I am curious if I have lost any weight."

momoftwo (taken for less than 1 month) July 9, 2018

For Weight Loss "Hi everyone!! I am a 41 year old married mother of 4. I weighed in at 245 lbs at 5'7. For years, I have had bouts of depression and self loathing. Well, I have finally decided to do something about my weight and got the Phen shot Wed, June 27 and began taking the Adipex 37.5mg Thursday. I must tell you, I feel fabulous!! My energy is way up and mentally I feel really good almost like a feeling of euphoria. I have no appetite. I have to force myself to take a few bites. I would rarely drink water but now it is my best friend!! I have not drank anything but for 2 days now. I have dry mouth (and the tinge of stinky breath I read about in the reviews), but I can definitely deal with it. And I spend 30 minutes a day on the treadmill. Sorry to be so long, but I had to tell someone :) I really think I found something that's finally going to work for me!! I can't wait to be slim again, to be able to bend down and tie my shoes without giving out of breath!!"

Laine June 30, 2018

For Weight Loss "Starting this tomorrow a whole new journey for me."

Cece June 19, 2018

For Weight Loss "**Update I originally weighed 374 pounds, and I got all the way down to 304lb on my own by exercising. Unfortunately, my weight picked up and I hovered at 320lb for years. I became so tired and desperate, I called the doctor fearing weight gain. She put me on Adipex in March of 2017 and I lost weight down to 221. Then I was off Adipex for 4 months and only gained 10 lbs, bringing my current weight to 231 lbs. This drug helped me to use the tools of weight loss more effectively. You still have to eat healthy and exercise. It does help you focus better and not to constantly contemplate food. Hopefully, this round I can drop below 200!"

TaureanMay (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 16, 2018

For Weight Loss "I just started the Adipex on 6/12/18, I weighed 213lb the day I started. I followed the low calorie diet of 1200 calories per day, cut out sugar. No side effects except dry mouth, I hated water before this but now I have no choice. Today 6/14/18 went for follow up appointment I'm 209lb that's 4 pounds in two days no gym. I walk a little at work but nothing major. My husband was sceptical about this, but now he seen the proof in me and is scheduled next Tuesday the 19th, to see the doctor for his prescription. I'm so excited for him. "

DonDiva (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2018

For Obesity "I just started Adipex 3 days ago. I feel a big decrease in my appetite. I do feel very tired but, I'm wondering if that's due to no caffeine compared to all the caffeine I consumed prior. Not drinking wine and beer with meals is going to be a hard habit for me to break but, I need to do something. SW: 234 pnds 5'6 and 32 years old GW: 170 pnds I'm very embarrassed that I let myself get so heavy I'm so scared this isn't going to work for me. I went to a wonderful clinic in Southshore KY for the adipex. $100 for 2 month supply."

JJ (taken for less than 1 month) June 11, 2018

For Weight Loss "I am a diabetic and in October 2016 I weighed in at 306lb so started adipex and by May 2017 I was 226lb! I am 5'9 so being 226lb means I wear medium-large. By no means is this a magic pill! I lost weight fast and it was due to taking adipex along with a reduced calorie diet (all clean eating) and working out 1hr 5x a week! I got pregnant right after my weight loss but I am ready to start adipex again and this time my goal weight is160-180lb"

Tia (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 11, 2018

For Obesity "I started Adipex 37.5 mg 2 days ago, weighing 266lbs. I am 4'11", female, and only health problems are obesity and asthma (exacerbated due to weight gain). I am down to 263lbs (-3lbs) in 2 days. First day shortly after I took the pill, I felt sort of high and jittery. Wore off in a couple hrs. I took the pill earlier in the day yesterday (which I plan to do everyday moving forward) right before my workout. I had tons of energy. Didn't feel high or jittery, but maybe because I worked out shortly after taking the pill. I do have dry mouth, but not terrible. It has definitely caused decreased appetite. I didn't want to eat at all yesterday. I ate 2 small meals and a snack, and before I knew it, it was bedtime. I will be more conscious of my food intake moving forward. I'm pretty sure I ate around 800 calories yesterday. I will update after my next doctor's appt on June 19. I don't plan to weigh in again until then."

AD1989 (taken for less than 1 month) May 31, 2018

For Weight Loss "I went to the Doctor on 5/17/18 I am 5'3" tall, 38 yrs. old and have had 4 children three of which are adults now, anyway my weigh in at the Doctor's office was 233lbs. I started my first pill 5/18/18 at 6am no side affects other than dry mouth and energy boost for me. I went to drinking only water nothing else that day I started the pill, I am using my exercise machine 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes in the evening. I have kept myself on a three meal a day program with low calorie intake and as of today 5/29/18 I am 222lbs I have lost 11lbs in 12 days. The first week I noticed that my weight was just dropping quite quickly but as this second week progresses I have noticed that my weight lose has slowed down and is stabilizing to a slow steady pace which is good or for me I feel it is. My goal weight is 115lbs. Hopefully by summer time 2019."

MeMe (taken for less than 1 month) May 29, 2018

For Obesity "I started adipex on May 21,2018. SW 266lbs. My GW is 210lb as I’m all and big boned gotta love genetics. Anyhow it’s only been 3 days and I’m down to 259lb. 7lbs in 3 days. I eat less and have a ton of energy. The dry mouth does persist however I probably drink 2 gallons or more of water. I will update when I see my doctor on June 18th."

Chris (taken for less than 1 month) May 23, 2018

For Obesity "I initially began to take Adipex-P 37.5mg 3 years ago. I began to notice an increase in energy and did not feel hungry. My side effects were dry mouth and palpitations. I use it for 2 months. I exercised 5 days a week and lost a lot of weight. I was able to fit into old clothes. I ended up pregnant and gained it all back. Unfortunately, when I tried it again last year it was no longer effective. My appetite was never suppressed, no increased energy or side effects. I took it for a whole month thinking eventually it would work but didn't. I stopped taking it and read that many other people experienced the same thing."

Amki2016 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 20, 2018

For Weight Loss "I started Adipex-P 2 months ago it took a while to work for me. I am losing weight slowly. I have lost 10 IBS in 2 months, which is good for me. I lost 85 IBS about 4 years ago. I have gained 30 IBS back. It took me about 4 years to lose 80 IBS. To lose 10 pounds in 8 weeks is great for me."

Faith May 19, 2018

For Obesity "Began taking this May 10th 2018 weighing 296lb. One week later May 18th I weigh 182lb and gone down one jean size! I have the dry mouth side effect, little tired in afternoon but its working. Dr stated he would only give me 3 months to lose weight as Ohio has strict regulations. 14 pounds in one week and I'm so happy. Much more to go."

Angele (taken for less than 1 month) May 19, 2018

For Obesity "I started Adipex near the end of March at 236.5lb - today I am down to 213.4. To me this is a success. I do NOT consider this pill to be a miracle drug. I still feel hunger, I still crave and I still struggle. But I am putting in the work. I have changed my entire diet and attitude. I know that Adipex has helped me along the way but I am super proud of myself. I know that this weight loss isn't just from a pill but from me."

MandySue02 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 18, 2018

For Obesity "It’s my first week on adipex . I started taking adipex on May 3,2018 weighing 204lb. With a healthy diet and light exercise I’m down 10lbs now weighing 194.4lb in 6 days. I absolutely love this medicine. It don’t eat as much and I love how thirsty it makes me so I continuously drink water!"

Allycat (taken for less than 1 month) May 8, 2018

For Obesity "I started Adipex on May 4 2018 and today is May 6 and I have lost 6 pounds from 196lbs to 190lbs my goal is 160lb"

TEE (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2018

For Weight Loss "I took this drug about 5 years and it did wonders for me but unfortunately a year after that I fell off the wagon, since that time I have gained almost 100lbs. I'm 5'7" and currently weigh 220lbs, so today, May 5, 2018, I start my journey again and I am super excited because I know it works! I will update on my progress!"

Storme80 (taken for less than 1 month) May 5, 2018

For Obesity "I started adipex 37.5 mg last Thursday 4/26/18 at 258.8 lbs. Today May 2nd I'm down to 250 lbs. I lost 8lbs in a week. The side effects are not that bad. I do sleep. Just dry mouth mostly."

GEE (taken for less than 1 month) May 2, 2018

For Weight Loss "I took adipex four years ago and it was amazing. I lost 50 pounds, And felt great! I started it back up this week because I got married and fell off the healthy food wagon. This time around I've had headaches and a racing heart. I think I'm going to try taking my pill every other day and see if the side effects lighten up any."

Brooke (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2018