User Reviews for Adipex-P

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Adipex-P.

Obesity

Weight Loss

Summary of Adipex-P reviews 9.0 488 reviews

Reviews for Adipex-P

For Weight Loss "11/23/13 I was told I wouldn't live to the age of 21. I was at 525lb at age 16. It's now 2017 and I now weigh 225lb and physically feel better about myself. No major affects when prescription ends either."

Brandon K (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 27, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I've been on Adipex for 12 days now and haven't lost any weight. The first week taking the medicine gave me so much energy and no bad side effects. I'm not really sure why I haven't dropped weight since this pill has stopped all my cravings and I've been eating so much less food. I've been making all my meals at home and only have eaten out maybe once or twice. I also maybe only have a glass of wine once a week. I'm 5'5 and weight 160 pounds. I would like to get back down to 140-145. I haven't been exercising...do you think that's the problem??"

weightloss roller coaster (taken for less than 1 month) November 20, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I started Adapex P for weight loss I'm 5"1 and 202 pound and I'm 44 years old. I have lost 46 pounds in my own this past summer and gained 15lb back so I started the Adapex today I'm really thirsty which is good because I have drank 4 bottles of water today! I'm NOT HUNGRY at all but I did eat some but couldn't finish a turkey sandwich lol. I had a lot of energy and felt happy I have had a really bad week so feeling this good was really good .I have taken this before maybe 10 years ago and did really well I wore a side 22 pants and in a year was down to a side 12. So I'm hoping I do as well this time .Good Luck Ya"ll !!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 19, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I have always been up and down with my weight, but never to the point where you look at yourself in the mirror and don't know who you are looking at any more. Well!!! I have reached that point where I said "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" I tried working out and eating well, a personal trainer, fasting, pills, diets and a lot more. You name it, I tried it! Well 6 weeks ago I decided to give Adipex-P along with B12 & Methionine Inositol Choline (MIC) Injections injections a try. Guess what? I have lost 26 pounds. I cant explain how amazing this feels... IT WORKS! The 1st week alone I lost 8 pounds and I didn't even work out. The only side effect I got is Dry mouth which is good b/c it keep you drinking water. Once you see it works you will keep going b/c you feel motivated. Good Luck :) & GBU"

Milly1984 November 6, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "First day on adipex...I weigh in at 245 pound's, I'm 33 and 5'7. I tried adipex 2 yrs ago when I was at my heaviest which was 286. I lost a ton of weight, I went down to 215 and was super happy. I went through a lot in my life and became depressed and gained 1/2 of the weight back. I can tell you if you want to loose the weight you have to diet and exercise, I was going to the gym 3 to 5 times a week 2 yrs ago before the major stuff happened in my life. I am starting my new journey today and couldn't be happier about it. My doctor put me on adipex-p and topiramate to help with my weight loss program. I don't start the topiramate until next week so I'll let you guys know how both of them work."

Medgirljess November 4, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I started today at 189lb. I found it made me really hyper in the morning but after a long work out I calmed down and was able to get through the day. I am also really thirsty. Good so far"

SmileMaker30 (taken for less than 1 month) November 3, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I have lost 8 pounds in 1 week! I went from 212-204! I couldnt be happier!"

Aleey October 30, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I’m so envious of those of you that this worked on! I have completed 2 months of this pill daily and nothing. I did get some side effects the first week (faster heart rate, jittery, dry mouth, muscle clenching) and felt I was eating less but clearly not. I still feel just as hungry and I’m on the 37.5mg dose! My dr told me to take a pill and a half to see if that helps and so far it has not . I am so depressed as my eating is out of control I am literally always hungry which is why I needed help with the pill in the first place. I just wish I’d had the luck you all have had."

Danik (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 27, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Hey guys checking in again. So when I started I was 198 and now I weigh 145 !!!! This pill is simply amazing!! I’m closer to my goal weight which is 130! If you’ve been reading my previous reviews you’ll know everything!!! I still have the blurry vision but that’s it. And it comes and goes now. Also. I skip the pill some days, so that I can see if I can eat good without it. And I do well. Bcuz I’m a min I won’t qualify to take it anymore. So if you’re having doubts. I say DONT doubt!! Take it and watch the weight FALL!!!! I’ll check back in when I’m off it guys :)"

Britt Britt baby (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 24, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Well I have been on Adipex-p since the beginning of August and I have lost 39 pounds...I have adjusted to the pill and don't have sleepless nights or dry mouth. This pill is amazing for appetite control. I take it early morning and don't get very hungry throughout the day. I keep a healthy snack with me and nibble on that. For dinner I pretty much eat what I want but I portion it out to smaller servings. I drink lots of water too. The people I work with are amazed at my results. My doctor even said she hasn't had anyone with results like I have had. If you are looking for a good diet aid this would be it. I wish I would have found this miracle pill sooner."

Aunt Boo Boo (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 21, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "hey everyone I weight 239 the day I started adipex its been 5 days and I just checked the scale I've lost 5 lbs! My first goal is to make it to 160lb being 27 and 5'8 then hope to get to 140lb! My mom refered me to adipex because she is 57 and with in less then a year on this she looks amazing . I have two children the youngest being 9 mths I've gained so much weight, but the news of already losing 5 lbs makes me hopeful! I have dry mouth and trouble sleeping I'm making myself drink more water to help lose weight and with the thirst. I take a half with breakfast and a half at lunch and it helps a lot but my problem is with eating a dinner and eating a late dinner so I will work harder on will power."

doll lips (taken for less than 1 month) October 17, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I was prescribed Adipex by my doctor 9/18/17 and so far so good. I do not own a scale so I am waiting on my monthly doctor visit so that he may monitor my weight loss. The first day I felt like I could run a Marathon and I did not at a thing that day, but drank a lot of water. The next couple days to a week it evened out a little better not as hyper, but enough energy to function. I am taking the 37.5 I take a a half of a pill in the morning and a half in the afternoon as prescribed by my doctor. Your doc may prescribe differently, but this does make the effects of the drug easier to handle. I started off at 250lbs ( I hate to admit) and being only 5'3 I feel terrible about my weight. I want to be at 130 when finished"

Shortshort96 (taken for less than 1 month) October 10, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Just started Adipex-P today, September 28, current weight 303lb, I hope this work for me. I've been so stressed. I've never had this much weigh on me. I hope this Journey works for me, want to lose 100 lbs fat"

Aydensgrandma (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "So I just started adipex on 9/26/17 2 days ago, the only side effect I’m feeling right now is dry mouth and I am only taking 1/2 the pill. I am 35 years old 5’4 and currently weight 199lb which is the heaviest I have been in over 10 years . I am really hoping that this pill helps me jumpstart my weight loss as my goal is to be 170lb by thanksgiving. I will be back to give an update next week!"

Hopefully wy (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I took adipex in August of 2015. Starting weight 232lb. Lost 16lbs the first month and got off the pill. I kept up my workout routine and lost and additional 17lbs the following month. I kept the weight off until December 2016. Well its September 26, 2017 and I'm back up to 230lbs. Today is my first day back on Adipex. I plan to eat better, drink more water and exercise a lot more than I did the first time to get better results!!! So excited. My goal weight is 175lbs.... wish me luck!"

Pooh0404 (taken for less than 1 month) September 26, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "So far I have lost a pound a day using this. I do crossfit in the mornings and I eat under 1800 calories a day. I also drink a gallon of water and get 8 hours of sleep everyday."

coreym (taken for less than 1 month) September 20, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Been on Adipex-p for 28 days and have lost 20 pounds. Doctor put me on it because I am menopausal and have a hard time losing weight. First week had a hard time sleeping but now no problems, I check my blood pressure daily and no issues there. Definitely get dry mouth with it that has been my only issue, I usually chew gum and keep a drink handy. Glad I was given this drug, doubt I would have lost what I did without it."

Aunt Boo Boo (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "Today is day 7 taking it. Only lost one pound so far, but it might be giving me a little bit of extra energy. I am 60 so maybe it takes longer to take effect in post menopausal women, idk. I am 205 and 5'5" so hoping to lose 50 lbs. I will keep a positive attitude and hope it kicks in better soon."

navywriter (taken for less than 1 month) August 27, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I am now on my 3rd month of Adipex. I started June at 190 and currently at 166.4lb I still get the dry mouth and had two episodes of getting blurred vision, clammy feeling and passing out and than throw up. Well today I figured out the common factor of each time that happened. I had one alcoholic beverage each of those days. So lesson learned even 1 little drink with this medication can cause major side effects. Other than that I have been totally fine. So I chalked it up to human error!!! Hoping to keep the weight off when my 3 months are up. Well check back on my last day for final results of 3 months."

ShortyDoherty August 20, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I was having trouble conceiving so, I had tests done, DNC (just to clean the inside and make sure it was OK), got put on a fertility pills but they made me gain weight. I started adipex July 18th weight was 305 pounds. I'm always thirsty with dry mouth, quit drinking everything except water and coffee, only eating low carb foods, and when I get hungry I only eat little portions and I get full faster. I do not have a job and don't exercise everyday but I'm constantly doing something or going somewhere and the meds have really helped in my weight loss, self confidence, and changed my life style. As if August 17th I am down to 289 pounds, I have lost 16 lbs in 1 month. Currently on month 2 will post as weight loss continues."

torymae2016 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 19, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Hey everyone today was my first day trying adipex I took a half of pill today before I took the pill I didn't eat anything but I wasn't instantly hungry , I made a slight breakfast and I'm full , I also received the b12 vitamin shot my stomach fills as if it's full of water , I'm praying this works for me I'm am now 261 and I'm 22 years old , I've tried every weight loss tactic including excessive working out , I do admit I am a junk food eater and I love hamburger, I will begin to watch what I take down and start off walking at least a mile a day. I pray this really works because I've seen many positive results despite the dry mouth which I haven't experienced because I drink a lot of water normally. I will keep you guys updated . Fingers cross"

Vickyyy August 19, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I'm just getting ready to start I'm praying to god its work for me cause I'm tired been the size that I am now tired people calling me fat,,,but I'm not doing it for them I'm doing it for me just ready to start feeling better and looking healthy I'm at 211 now my goal is 160 so I will keep y'all updated pray for me y'all"

Ying Yang (taken for less than 1 month) August 12, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "One month today went to Dr for refill. Down 16 pounds!! I do waitress so that helps constantly walking at work. Adipex just keeps me from constantly thinking about food. First couple days restless can't sleep...learn to take it first thing in the morning so by bed time its ok."

Bobbijeanplusthree August 10, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Hey y'all I'm just checking in again. I've lost sooooo much weight since I've started guys. Omg. I had a baby, my 3rd to be exact and just could never get back to my weight I was before my babies. I'm 5'1 and I weighed 198lbs after my baby. I took the pill April 27 it's not July 30... I've lost 40lbs in 3 months I don't have dry mouth anymore but I still do have a little blurry vision. No high blood pressure and is very healthy. I will stop using this once I reach my goal of 130lbs. Now I do watch what I eat and I calorie count. That could be why I also lost so much so quickly. It's curbs your appetite and you must remember to eat. I love this pill. I'll keep y'all posted :)"

Britt Britt baby (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 31, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I'm on day 7 of the medication and down 8 pounds. No desire to snack and I'm full very quickly. I'm not experiencing increased energy but I'm sleeping less. I started at 244.4 and an down to 236.4.... Fingers crossed this weight loss continues!"

JTS1966 July 27, 2017