User Reviews for Adipex-P (Page 5)

Learn more about Adipex-P.

Obesity 90 reviews 62 medications

Weight Loss 358 reviews 44 medications

Summary of Adipex-P reviews 448 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Adipex-P

For Weight Loss "This drug is extremely effective. If you're not losing a lot of weight very fast like the more amazing stories you read, you are not taking full advantage of it. It will give you an amazing kick start to a new life that will be very difficult to maintain and that you must be very committed to or you need not bother -- because the weight will come back otherwise. Friends & I lost 20 lbs per month, so 6 months is the max length of time you should be using it. After you are finished with it, the real you will reappear and you will again have to fight all your original demons; hunger pangs, portion control, will power, laziness. If you can't do that, don't bother to set yourself up for yet another diet failure and heartbreak. OK 2B Hungry :)"

RoseC1 January 29, 2016

102 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Obesity "When I started Adipex on 1/15/16 I weighed 224 lbs this is the heaviest I've ever been. My doctor said I hit a plateau. I work in a doctors office and when I went to work on 1/26/16 I weight 208 lbs! I weighed myself on 2 other scales because I couldn't believe it. I wasn't hungry at all but I knew my body needed nutrients so I have been having protein shakes. I drank 1 in the morning and one in the evening and I took a multivitamin everyday as well. I have literally lost 16lbs in 2 weeks. Excited to see what I weigh at the end of the month..."

K822thomas (taken for less than 1 month) January 27, 2016

42 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "I am 58 yrs old and my BMI when I started was 39. I have lost 35 lbs in 6 weeks without much effort. I just don't crave anything anymore and I want to drink water now. I never did before. I have the metabolism of a thin person!! I have 60 more lbs to lose and I am so excited that I will achieve this goal!! This medication is nothing short of a miracle!! It works !!"

ChrissyP (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 24, 2016

71 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "These are all fake commants for sure"

00000 January 23, 2016

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "I started using the pills on 01/08/16. I am 5'10 and I weighed in at 278 lbs. I weighed myself today (01/11/16) and I'm 270.8lbs. My goal weigh is to weigh 200lbs. I walk in the treadmill for 20 mins, 100 sit-ups, I started doing 20 squats a day and I'm doing butterflies with dumbbells. I'll post back on my next visit with my doctor (02/04/16)."

Libra35 January 12, 2016

78 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "I began taking Adipex 8/2014 & by 10/2015 I had lost 45 lbs. & reached my ideal BMI. I have gone from a size 14 in jeans to a size 2! I suggest to anyone taking this or any weight loss meds to exercise. I now have excess skin to get rid of & at age 55 its really hard to do. I was also taking a lipo shot once a week, which she said I could continue but I haven't been back yet due to the holidays. I also tapered off the Adipex. I was still eating the way I was while on the pill but gained 6 lbs. during the holidays. Now I'm having the worst hunger pangs I've ever had. I can eat & hour or so later it starts. Has anyone experienced this? I have also started going back to the gym in hopes that I won't gain it all back & try to tone it up."

LILEM January 5, 2016

23 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "I started adipex-p on October 17th 2015... My start weight was 189... I had gained 16 lbs prior to that due to another medication I was on... My doctor recommended trying this because I was completely devastated! I've never weighed that much and had always maintained my weight even after having my 2 children... However the same time I started adipex-p I started doing Herbalife shakes (breakfast and lunch) and then ate dinner with my family.. I also got somewhat of a work out in daily due to working at Planet Fitness and can easily walk 10,000 steps daily due to my job description... In 1 month I lost 22 lbs! :-)"

Tiff Kirk January 4, 2016

44 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "This product is the real deal. I lost 20 pounds in 1 month. The first week I felt weird, like I was high. The energy is great.I never exercised because I was over whelmed with my job & school. And I ate what I wanted to. I only drink lots of water and sometimes with Crystal Light, no sweets. Everyone wants to know what I am doing. I recommend this to everyone that needs a boost to drop the pounds. I started 188, today I'm 162. That's a lost of 26 pounds in 5 weeks. Next week I will start exercising."

Alaysha Smith December 23, 2015

93 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Obesity "I've only been taking this med for 5 days, but I don't get any of the extra energy that my doctor said I would. Does it take a while to get in your system or is it supposed to work immediately?"

Aew85 December 14, 2015

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "I am female, I am 5'6 and weight 170lbs, I have never been this heavy, not even pregnant . The most I have weighted is around 150. My goal is to get back to that size. Today is my first day taking apidex. I will check back in, in 2 weeks with updates."

Zoskloset December 12, 2015

30 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "I started taking this pill Jan. 16, 2012. I was a 235lb, 5'4 female. In one week I lost 13lbs. I lost a total of 90 lbs in 4 and a half months and have kept it off almost 4yrs. BUT:::::: This pill will only be successful if you make life changes. It will increase energy and curb appetite while you take it. You will lose weight quickly. As soon as you stop, however, you will crave all the nutrients you have deprived your body of while trying to follow a 1000/1200 calorie a day diet.....thus gaining the weight back just as quickly if not careful to stick with portion control"

Tawbawon December 11, 2015

75 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "I am 5ft & 160#. Um a short round pear. I started Adipex in September (I think) I have only lost 10lbs. I put on a lot of weight when I started taking my thyroid medicine. I have changed up my eating habits some & have been trying to go to the gym 3 days a week. & go walking with my dog on the weekends. At first when I took it I had light headaches & I felt like I lost all my energy by mid afternoon & was a little constipated. Now I feel fine. Dry mouth & still light constipation. I just thought it would work a little better for me. I am trying to eat better it can be so hard when I have to make dinner for hubby & make me something else & being around the holidays. I am hoping to loose 20 more pounds."

HDH December 10, 2015

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "I took this medication two years ago, I was on it for six months, I didn't drop weight but I did loose inches. I was wearing a size 26 in plus size and went down to a 22. I just started taking this again two days ago, my current weight is 295, I am 5'5, female, and currently wearing a size 22 plus size. I am drinking premier protien shakes once a day for extra protien and meal replacement since I work over nights. I eat breakfast, have my shake for lunch, and eat a small amount for dinner but keeping my calorie intake between 900-1200 calories a day, I have replaced sweet tea with flavored bottled water, and I'm counting my steps for exercise. I am hoping to get down to a size 18 within 3 months. Wish me luck."

Tracey77 December 10, 2015

28 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Obesity "I am 21, 5ft .5in female and I got to my heaviest point, weighing in at 155.2. I have never been more than 130. I tried weight watchers and I worked out for about 45-1hr every day and nothing was helping...anyway, I went to my dr and he said he felt I reached a plateau, where it was very hard for me to lose the weight. I was proscribed Adipex tablets on 11/17/15 and today, 12/1/15, I am down 11.2lbs. That is 11.2lbs in exactly 2 weeks!! After losing about 5lbs I felt so much better already. I have not had any horrible side effects. I have dry mouth if I don't drink much and I barely ever eat anything. I have to force myself to eat. Other than that, I have nothing bad to say about it. I definitely would recommend it! Will update in 2 weeks!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) December 2, 2015

60 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Obesity "I took adipex for 6 months... my starting weight was 210.0 ... ending weight was 165.0 ... that was a year ago. This is MY advice. #1. You may not FEEL like eating... but do it anyways... or you'll slow your metabolism down to a crawl and stop losing weight. Just watch what you eat!! #2. Take vitamins!!!! By the time I hit 165# - my hair was starting to fall out, I couldn't focus, and I was constantly tired - sometimes I'd nearly pass out... because "I didn't feel hungry" and just wasn't really eating more than 500 calories a day. Even sitting STILL your body burns way more than that! #3. Be prepared to gain some of that back when you come off the pill. I wasn't prepared at all - and I gained it all right back. Still, great pill!"

Thatgirl35 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 1, 2015

72 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "Started taking the tablets on 10/27/2015 Weighing in at 328 I'm 22 years old female 5'7 Within one month I'm now down to 305. My Dr switched the pills from the tablets to capsules don't really know the difference but the capsules seem to work a little stronger. Work out 3x's a week or whenever I can as I work behind a computer screen all day everyday. So far I'm loving this medication!"

ann9312 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 24, 2015

50 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "I've just recently started taking adpex again because I need to lose a little bit more weight. The first month I worked out intensively, and ate good healthy food. I didn't starve myself I ate what I wanted just in moderation. I lost 16 pounds in one month. The 2nd month I did the same lost around 10 pounds. In total I lost 50 pounds in 3 months. If you diet and exercise with this product you WILL drop weight like crazy! And on the plus side it's actually cheaper than buying supplements at the store, no new health food, just go to your doctor and set a goal!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 19, 2015

40 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "I started this medicine for weight loss...I have type 2 dm with PCOS. I started adipex on 10/30/15. My weight was 260lbs and was very unhappy. My first week on this pill I lost 10lbs and the next week I weighed in a 245lbs 15lbs in two weeks!!! Its amazing results. I had major side effects ranging from headaches, upset stomach, diarrhea, blankness and heart racing, I stuck with it and only thing I have a problem is the diarrhea and upset stomach....I weigh myself tomorrow for the third week...the energy I have now is unbelievable...I'm really happy I chose this..."

lillydove1982 (taken for less than 1 month) November 19, 2015

24 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "Weighed 431 7/28/15 I've been weighing over 400lbs for the last 3yrs.Went for my annual physical 10/27/15. Weighed 421. Lost a whopping 10lbs in 3.months on my own...Wow!.Dr said we had 2do something either surgery or medication. I chose meds. Overall I'm rather healthy except 4this wt. We chose adipex. I went for my 1st visit 11/12/15 n had lost 10lbs in 2wks. I'm more energetic n have started exercing. Follow me on here. C u in 2wks"

RHSMVP '80 November 16, 2015

52 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "I started Adipex back in 2011 and within 5 months I was down 40lbs, looked and felt amazing. I'm 5'11", male and started at 250lbs, At the peak of Adipex working I got down to 175lbs with minimal working out but I worked at a job on my feet all day and active. In 2012 I left my active job for a desk job and stopped smoking... I gained around 20lbs... unfair but understandable. I was then told by my doctor that she wanted to take me off of it because I had plateaued and she didn't think it was working... 2 years later and I'm up to 265lbs, and miserable. I've started Adipex again but it doesn't appear to be working... I'm drastically less active but I'm seeing no change. Great for short time... but it will catch up when you stop."

Yoyo weight (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 11, 2015

22 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Obesity "Lost 4 pounds in a month...but did drop a pant size. Heart rate was way too high! Was taken off medication."

app27 November 4, 2015

19 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "I am doing Adipex as well as Medifast. Medifast is hard to stay in fat burn state because I cheat now and then, but now with Adipex added I have no cravings or urge to eat until the end of the day and since it's been working so well I choose healthy meals. I started at 161 on Oct. 26, 2015 and today Nov. 2, 2015 I'm already down to 157. My doctor said I am not obese but I am overweight due to PCOS. PCOS is awful trying to loose weight and so far the Adipex is the only steady thing that fits my lifestyle. I don't always have time to meal prep which is also why Medifast is great. 100 calories 5 times a day and 1 lean and green meal that adds up to around 300-400 calories so 800-900 calories a day. I split the pill half in the am and half @ 12"

LindseyBeth November 2, 2015

27 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "I just tried this medicine because I had continuously heard it worked. I will say I felt alot of energy for the first couple of hours after taking it and I did lose 5 pds the first two days..which was GREAT! but... I experienced terrible side effects..other than the normal dry mouth, some jitters and restlessness... I experienced severe mood swings, irritability and I became angry out of no where. I know side effects are different for everyone.. This was my personal experience.. I Think the medicine could've really helped me with losing weight, but I'm not willing to have the side effects. Good luck to everyone!!"

destanie (taken for less than 1 month) October 31, 2015

43 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Weight Loss "This is an update from my previous post. I am down from 204.4 to 174 - just slightly over 30 pounds since beginning adipex in 7/31/15. I am just taking 1/2 a pill per day now and will most likely go every other day this week. Still exercising doing T25 daily and walking 3-6 miles per day although I have begun doing a treadmill workout when it's too cold and increasing the incline to burn more calories. Still shooting for 1200 calories per day - hardly and alcohol - high protein. I will be happy with 14 more pounds but will most likely try to hit 20. Happy happy!"

JDW1 October 30, 2015

30 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Obesity "I started the pill on 10/9/15 I was 172.2 at the doctors, I'm a 24 year old female, 4"11 tall, weighed myself today 10/29/15 and I'm 11 pounds lighter! I'm 161.3! No cravings for sweets which I have/had a HORRIBLE sweet tooth, stopped eating fast food as much, cut it out more than half, can't wait to see more progress. I work 6 days a week as a stylist and have a 5 year old in school full time, working out is hard but I try to fit 30 min in either in the morning or at night, I use myfitnesspal to track my calorie intake, 1200 a day mostly less, dry mouth but as long as I drink my water all day I'm good. Will update next month!"

Brittbratt9109 October 29, 2015