User Reviews for Adipex-P (Page 4)

Learn more about Adipex-P.

Weight Loss 317 reviews 43 medications

Obesity 73 reviews 61 medications

Summary of Adipex-P reviews 390 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Adipex-P

For Obesity "This did cause slow heart rate and palpitations"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 10, 2015

For Weight Loss "I started taking adipex on Sunday September 27, 2015. My weight was 219.4 pounds. This morning, exactly ten days later I am weighing 213.2. I feel great. The only side effect is the extremely dry mouth. I try to drink a lot of water. My sleep is not like it was but I have noticed a slight improvement theses last three days. I think it's worth the discomforts."

w2bthin October 6, 2015

For Weight Loss "I began taking adipex in 7/31/15. I weighed in at 204.4 at my annual Gyn appt and was disgusted that I had let myself get that heavy. I hadn't weight that much when I was pregnant with my kids. I am 5'8". My goal was to lose 15 pounds by Labor Day. I was down 17 by that point. I am now 22.4 pounds down and beginning my last month on it. I use my fitness pal and try to keep to 1200 calories per day, high in protein. I generally get in 4-7 miles a day walking and do a 25 minute exercise video 6 days per week. I am hopeful that I have finally changed my lifestyle. I needed the jumpstart. Only side effects early were dry mouth - I drink lots of water. I plan to cut down to 1/2 pill a day this month. Love how it's working."

JDW1 October 1, 2015

For Weight Loss "I have been on these for 7 days and they haven't helped at all even though I have changed my eating habits."

angelgirl4954 September 24, 2015

For Weight Loss "I'm 28 with two kids I just started adipex and I love it all ready. I am waiting to see results. I work til midnight and stay very busy. I'm 224 and can't wait untilIi see how many pounds I lose. I would like to get down to about 170 thats my goal."

r kelz (taken for less than 1 month) September 24, 2015

For Weight Loss "I started off at 277 lbs 8/20/2014. My doctor prescribed 37.5 mg 5 days on, 2 days off so I could stay on it for a longer period of time without building a tolerance. I cut the pill in 1/2 and followed the 5 days on, 2 days off for 6 months before having to take the whole pill 5 days on, 2 days off. Because Dr had prescribed the full amount and I only took 1/2 it doubled my medicine but I picked up my monthly prescription so I'd have extra when needed. Dr. cut me off at 7 months even though I was still loosing so I was glad I had saved extra to continue. Few Dr.s warn about tolerance, 5/2 works so that doesn't happen. I weigh 203 after 1 year, going back for another prescription soon. Do your part, eat right, it works."

fromthemomma1 (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 20, 2015

For Weight Loss "At a starting weight w a new doctor 440 lbs. I tried adipex. I only took it a week before I stopped due to headaches, heart racing just getting up to go to bathroom. But with sheer willpower alone in one year I lost 120 lbs . After losing average 10 lbs a month my weight leveled out and I couldn't get but 5 lbs a month. So we decided to try Adipex again. I started Aug 15 at 316 now Sept.13- 295lb. This time no side effects I'm exercising more and feeling great. Hoping for the best"

Redhead,66 September 13, 2015

For Weight Loss "i recently went to see a doctor for weight loss! Before I even had a minute to fill out my paper on my history, he asks me what kind of pills I want? I was like (huh?), then he explained about adipex, when I say explained, all he said was take it once a day, diet , come see me in 30 days! I thought this was crazy, he told me to bring back my paper work Monday! ANYWAY, I took it as he prescribed one a day, for only two days and have to stop! I am a recovering alcoholic /addict, this crap gave me the exact same feeling as meth, in which I have not used in 15 years. I was high!! I cannot jeopardize my sobriety so I guess I'll stay fat! But this doctor maybe should have took 5 minutes with me to explain or ask something about me!"

christiehouston (taken for less than 1 month) September 13, 2015

For Obesity "I started on 8/24/15 as of today 9/6 I have lost 10 lbs, just under 2 weeks. I only take half a pill which is just fine for me. I have very little appetite, I force myself to eat. I'm staying under 1200 calories per day, more like 800. My cravings for sweets are gone! This is strange for me because I love sweets. I'm not eating any bread or drinking any soda. Lots of water, fruits, veggies, salads and protein. I have not exercised yet but plan to soon. I could not sleep the first few days and dry mouth is starting to kick in, it's tolerable. My goal is to lose 60 lbs by the end of the year."

Pooki33 September 6, 2015

For Weight Loss "I started adipex on 8/21/15 with a weight of 381lbs. Today is 8/28/15 just in that one week I've lost 10lbs now I'm at 371lbs I'm very happy"

Chassiie August 28, 2015

For Weight Loss "Not obese but med change & back surgery resulted in an extra 20 lbs not normal for me. Doc required tracking of diet & exercise before RX was given and would only write for brand name as generic ramped up potential side effects. Continued regular monitoring & input on necessary long-term diet changes. I lost 30 lbs & have been off for a week. I eat foods I love & that are healthy so no sacrifice there. The energy it provided allowed me to create an AM yoga routine each day. Side effects of dry mouth & less sleep were there but minimal. Pretty tired in the beginning of coming off them but adjusting now. The goals we set together were met & the purpose of a lifestyle change/improvement were accomplished. This is a solution to changing your lifestyle."

Jeneric01krorj August 25, 2015

For Weight Loss "I've Started Apidex on 7/13 at 158 i am 5'4 now 7/22 i am 150 only 8 pounds down i'd thought i loose more but we shall see on the 27th hopefully i loose another 8"

slimmu August 22, 2015

For Weight Loss "4lbs in 5 days. Haven't even worked out ;)"

TashaMonique August 21, 2015

For Obesity "I started taking on 6/23/15 at 301 and as of today, 8/19/15, I am at 271! Woohoo! Nobody's really noticed much, but I feel different and my face shows a major change. Got 2 refills today, so I'm hoping to lose at least 30 more in the next 2 months! I will update :)"

onomatopoeia (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 19, 2015

For Obesity "I started taking Adipex on 8/16/2015 an my weight was 244.8 now my weight is 238.7. I don't feel hungry but I have a lot of energy."

pooney334r August 19, 2015

For Weight Loss "Started adipex on 08/03/2015 weighed in at 265 and today is 8/11/2015 and the scale now says 253.6"

Deedy504 August 12, 2015

For Weight Loss "I started taking adipex p on 7/4/15 weighting 218 5'4 in height... Went back for my weigh in on 7/30/15 and was at 210 which I am very happy about"

Suashlie (taken for less than 1 month) August 4, 2015

For Weight Loss "I started taking Adipex on 7/14/15 and I'm already down 13 pds. Today is 7/31/15. I do workout daily for 1 hr but it's hard to eat all the time. I have to make myself eat. The problem that I am having now is in the afternoon after my wkout classes I'm hungry but I stick with low calorie options. Can someone shed some light on staying full all day... Oh yea and the sleep pattern is out the window!"

SugaB August 1, 2015

For Weight Loss "Started adipex on 07/17/15. Initial weigh in was 233. My weigh in today (07/40/15) was 217. 16lbs lost in less than a week. No side affects. 1000 per day diet."

cutsie64 July 30, 2015

For Weight Loss "I would eat non stop and eat for really no resion. I was 322lbs before I had my 3 child after I had her I was 301lbs I been on adpexs for almost two months I am now 249lbs. I have had the dry mouth side effect but that about the only one I have had and water helps. I have so much engrey that I love it and I go back for a weigh in about two weeks can't wait. I love the way I feel and the way I look . I am very happy and have much need engrey."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 29, 2015

For Obesity "I am now exactly one month in. My start weight was 301 and I am now at 278! Hooray! The only side effects I still have are dry mouth, nasty taste in my mouth, and jitters from time to time. I will update again in one month :)"

Onomatopoeia (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 23, 2015

For Weight Loss "This stuff works! I lost 60lbs on Adipex in a very short amount if time. I also did very little to exercise or dieting!"

Turtle_ Magnolia July 12, 2015

For Weight Loss "I couldn't sleep the whole time I took it but I dropped 10 pound in 1 week!"

luccylou (taken for less than 1 month) July 8, 2015

For Weight Loss "I went on 4/28/15 and as shocked when I weighed in at 189, I'm 5'7". My walking around weight is typically around 170-175. I started Adipex and went back in June for my check up, I'm down to 174 with steel toes and long sleeve. I was told to avoid the generic and only Adipex, with a coupon it is $50. The energy boost is great, not too much...just don't take one after about 4 or 5 pm. Now, the interesting part...My weight gain was due to consuming alcohol on an almost daily basis...the Adipex supressed my appetite AND supressed my desire to consume alcohol. I can attribute this to the supression effects of the drug and the dry mouth gives you the desire to drink water or a sports drink."

Shifty Magoo (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 7, 2015

For Obesity "I took Adipex (37.5) from February 2012-April 2012 and in that span of time I went from 300 lbs down to 170 lbs. That is a loss of 130 lbs. I hardly ate anything but grilled chicken, fruit, and powerade. I walked at least 2 miles everyday. I got Pregnant at the end May 2012 so I had to stop taking it. My baby is now 2 years and 5 months and my weight has gone back up to a very uncomfortable 240 lbs. I still exercise regularly but not as often as I should. I have an appointment in 3 weeks to get adipex again and I am hoping and praying that I have the same results as before. This is a great aid in loosing weight for anybody who struggles with loosing weight by diet alone. Wish me luck...will update in 90 days!!!"

Melissa Holland (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 5, 2015

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...Next