Drug interactions between naproxen and topiramate
Interactions between your drugs
- Naproxen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Naproxen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Transverse Myelitis
- Topiramate is a member of the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants.
- Topiramate is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.