User Reviews for Entresto

Learn more about Entresto.

Heart Failure 2 reviews 118 medications

3.5
Summary of Entresto reviews 2 reviews 3.5

Reviews for Entresto

For Heart Failure "The side effects of this medicine ALMOST KILLED ME!!! I had trouble breathing. It lowered my left ventricle ejection fraction 30-35% to 15-20%, and I went from a normal sized heart to severely enlarged in just 6 months. Read about the side effects and the incomplete clinical trials this medicine maybe detrimental to your health."

almost dead October 5, 2016

For Heart Failure "A short time after having started on Ernesto 50 mg I' noticed a reduction in my vision. Eye surgeons weren't quite sure what it was except that they saw an inflammation on my sight nerve. They guessed at temporal arthritis and put me on cortisone. But even now, several months later I feel a faint flare-up of the same feeling on my sight nerve. Could this be connected to the blurred vision as listed as one of the most important side effects, you think?"

macsek (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 10, 2016