APO LXR 500 (Levetiracetam extended release 500 mg)
Pill imprint APO LXR 500 has been identified as Levetiracetam extended release 500 mg.
Levetiracetam is used in the treatment of seizures; epilepsy; neuralgia; bipolar disorder; new daily persistent headache (and more), and belongs to the drug class pyrrolidine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Levetiracetam 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- APO LXR 500
- 500 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pyrrolidine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Apotex Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hypromellose 2208 (15000 mPa.s)
hypromellose 2910 (5 mPa.s)
polyethylene glycol 8000
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|60429-0349||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
More about levetiracetam
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 234 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: pyrrolidine anticonvulsants
- Levetiracetam extended-release tablets
- Levetiracetam solution
- Levetiracetam tablets
- Levetiracetam (Advanced Reading)
- Levetiracetam Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.