Delsym12 Hour Cough Relief Dosage
Generic name: Dextromethorphan 30mg in 5mL
Dosage form: extended-release suspension
Medically reviewed on December 21, 2017.
- shake bottle well before use
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||10 mL every 12 hours,
not to exceed 20 mL in 24 hours
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||5 mL every 12 hours,
not to exceed 10 mL in 24 hours
|children 4 to under 6 years of age||2.5 mL every 12 hours,
not to exceed 5 mL in 24 hours
|children under 4 years of age||do not use|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief (dextromethorphan)
- Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 15 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antitussives