Delsym12 Hour Cough Relief Dosage
Generic name: Dextromethorphan 30mg in 5mL
Dosage form: extended-release suspension
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 11, 2020.
- shake bottle well before use
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||10 mL every 12 hours,
not to exceed 20 mL in 24 hours
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||5 mL every 12 hours,
not to exceed 10 mL in 24 hours
|children 4 to under 6 years of age||2.5 mL every 12 hours,
not to exceed 5 mL in 24 hours
|children under 4 years of age||do not use|
Frequently asked questions
- Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief. Can I give a small dose of this medicine to my child?
- Dextromethorphan - can you give TusQ Dx to a child and what is the dose?
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief (dextromethorphan)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 29 Reviews
- Drug class: antitussives
- FDA Alerts (1)