Delsym12 Hour Cough Relief Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 20, 2022.
- shake bottle well before use
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- do not use dosing cup with other products
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||10 mL every 12 hours,
not to exceed 20 mL in 24 hours
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||5 mL every 12 hours,
not to exceed 10 mL in 24 hours
|children 4 to under 6 years of age||2.5 mL every 12 hours,
not to exceed 5 mL in 24 hours
|children under 4 years of age||do not use|
Frequently asked questions
- Does Mucinex help with Covid?
- Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief. Can I give a small dose of this medicine to my child?
- Dextromethorphan - can you give TusQ Dx to a child and what is the dose?
More about Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief (dextromethorphan)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (40)
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: antitussives
- En español
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.