User Reviews for Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief

Cough

Summary of Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief reviews 5.0 11 reviews

Reviews for Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief

For Cough "I have a dry cough. I took the medicine before bed. I continued to cough and I did feel restless and had more difficulty falling asleep after coughing fits."

Melhasacough May 4, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough "I was sleeping in the recliner and coughing no matter what I tried. This worked very well. I think it might be the best 12 hours of relief I have had from coughing. Slight diarrhea but so worth the cough relief. I would take this again when that sick with a cough."

JenBu April 25, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough "Did absolutely nothing to alleviate my cough. And now I am feeling slightly nauseated. I actually think my cough was better before taking it, as at least the hacking was removing phlegm. Now it's a useless dry cough that is just as painful to my poor abused ribs. Thankfully haven't noticed any warning signs of diarrhea. Hopefully, it'll stay that way. Overall this product was and unsatisfying waste of my money and time."

Feckitjenkins March 7, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough "Took Delsym 12 hour cough and after about 2 hours got terrible stomach pains and diarrhea. It wasn't very good at suppressing my cough either! Be warned, I would never take it again!"

TheKarma (taken for less than 1 month) February 11, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough "The label with dosage information is not clear. Under the last bottle I bought, the label was very clear: 10 ml not to exceed 6 doses per day. The new bottle dosage says: 20 ml every 12 hours. So which is it? 10 as needed, or 20 every 12 hours. Plus the direction information is under one of those "peel corner..." tabs. It is very difficult to peel the corner off without destroying the dosage information and directions. I had to call a pharmacist to get an answer as to how much I should take. First pharmacist said 2 Tbls = 10 ml. Then another said 2 tsp = 10 ml. Very confusing label."

S Dunn February 3, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough "This helped suppress my cough from a cold but gave me diarrhea. Diarrhea seems to happen with all similar medicines."

Cookie - age 33 January 14, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough "Best cough medicine in the market I was having cough from a week but after l took I dose I dint had any cough next day I read lot of reviews about the medicine some guys got diahhrea don't take any medicines lf you have so weak digestive system next time take lemon tea your cough will go . This is a good medicine don't tell them to reduce the real power of medicine"

Situ (taken for less than 1 month) November 13, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough "Paid $10.00 for 3 oz bottle. Took as directed and did not stop coughing. Only upset my stomach. Called the company and they would not stand behind their product. No return policy for unused portion."

Jim J. April 1, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough "I had a very dry cough & onset of dry, wheezing chest congestion. I took a capful and the cough stopped within minutes, the congestion loosened in the nose & lungs over the next 2-3 hrs. I was able to sleep and am no longer constipated. 9/10 Stars"

AKElias December 4, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough "I have a chronic cough for 2 months from allergies that turned to a bronchitis/asthma thing. On other inhalers and allergy medicines and took Delsym, because the cough wouldn't stop. Soothed the cough a little so I could get some phlegm out. Thinking next dose would do the trick, but 8 hours after the first dose I had bad gassy poops! Don't think I will take the second dose"

Get me the GasX September 14, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough "Seemed to be a little slower acting, but it has calmed down my cough and I have not had any sign of diarrhea"

randy932 January 8, 2015