User Reviews for Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief

Cough 5 reviews 786 medications

6.8
Summary of Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief reviews 5 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief

For Cough "Best cough medicine in the market I was having cough from a week but after l took I dose I dint had any cough next day I read lot of reviews about the medicine some guys got diahhrea don't take any medicines lf you have so weak digestive system next time take lemon tea your cough will go . This is a good medicine don't tell them to reduce the real power of medicine"

Situ (taken for less than 1 month) November 13, 2016

For Cough "Paid $10.00 for 3 oz bottle. Took as directed and did not stop coughing. Only upset my stomach. Called the company and they would not stand behind their product. No return policy for unused portion."

Jim J. April 1, 2016

For Cough "I had a very dry cough & onset of dry, wheezing chest congestion. I took a capful and the cough stopped within minutes, the congestion loosened in the nose & lungs over the next 2-3 hrs. I was able to sleep and am no longer constipated. 9/10 Stars"

AKElias December 4, 2015

For Cough "I have a chronic cough for 2 months from allergies that turned to a bronchitis/asthma thing. On other inhalers and allergy medicines and took Delsym, because the cough wouldn't stop. Soothed the cough a little so I could get some phlegm out. Thinking next dose would do the trick, but 8 hours after the first dose I had bad gassy poops! Don't think I will take the second dose"

Get me the GasX September 14, 2015

For Cough "Seemed to be a little slower acting, but it has calmed down my cough and I have not had any sign of diarrhea"

randy932 January 8, 2015