User Reviews for Ocular lubricant

Also known as: 20/20 Tears, Adsorbotear, Akwa Tears, Altalube, Aquasite, Aquasite Artificial Tears, Artificial Tears, Artificial Tears Plus, Bion Tears, Blairex Just Tears, Celluvisc, Clear Eyes Contact Lens Multi-Action Relief, Clear Eyes Natural Tears Lubricating, Clear Eyes Outdoor Dry, Comfort Tears, Dry Eye Relief, Duolube, Duratears Naturale, For Sty Relief, FreshKote, GenTeal, GenTeal Mild, GenTeal PF, GenTeal PM, GenTeal Twin Pack, Hypotears, Hypotears P/F, Hypotears Select, Hypotonic Tears, Isopto Tears, Lacri-Lube S.O.P., Lacrisert, Liquifilm Forte, Liquifilm Tears, Liquilube Tears, Liquitears, Lubricant Eye Drops, Lubrifair, Lubrifresh PM, Major Tears, Moisture Drops, Moisture Eyes, Moisture Eyes PM, Murine Tears, Murocel, Natural Balance Tears, Natural Tears, Natures Tears, Nu-Tears, Nu-Tears II, Oasis Tears, Oasis Tears Plus, Ocucoat PF, Opti-Free Pure Moist Rewetting Drops, Opti-Free Rewetting Drops, optive, optive Sensitive, Puralube, Puralube Tears, Refresh, Refresh Celluvisc, Refresh Classic, Refresh Contacts, Refresh Dry Eye Therapy, Refresh Endura, Refresh Lacri-Lube, Refresh Liquigel, Refresh Optive, Refresh Optive Advanced, Refresh Optive Mega-3, Refresh Plus, Refresh PM, Refresh Tears, Soothe, Soothe XP, Sterilube, Stye Sterile Lubricant, Systane, Systane Balance, Systane Free, Systane Nighttime, Systane Overnight Therapy, Systane Ultra, Systane Ultra Preservative Free, Teargen, Teargen II, Tears Again, Tears Again Advanced Liposome Spray, Tears Again Gel Drops, Tears Again Night & Day, Tears Naturale, Tears Naturale Forte, Tears Naturale Free, Tears Naturale II, Tears Naturale PM, Tears Plus, Tears Renew, Tears Renewed, TheraTears, TheraTears Contact Lens, TheraTears Liquid Gel, Twenty Twenty, Ultra Fresh, Ultra Fresh PM, Visine for Contacts, Visine Pure Tears, Visine Tears, Visine Tears Long Lasting, Visine Tired Eye Relief, Viva-Drops …show all brand names

Dry Eye Disease
2.2

Summary of Ocular lubricant reviews 5.7 5 reviews

Reviews for Ocular lubricant

optive (ocular lubricant) for Dry Eye Disease: "Eye lid swelling, sticky eye lids and a foreign body sensation."

Madhukar (taken for less than 1 month) May 10, 2018

Systane (ocular lubricant) for Dry Eye Disease: "Causes rebound dry eye, burning, itching, watery eyes."

Ria (taken for 10 years or more) April 14, 2018

Systane Balance (ocular lubricant) for Dry Eye Disease: "Went to optometrists / opthamologist For eye exam said I had dry eyes. Gave me sample bottles said to use 4 or 5 times a day first two weeks then no less than 3 times a day. My eyes are swollen, vision blurry, I wake up with goo and gook in my eyes it is awful. I stopped today I hope it clears up soon I drive for a living."

Deb (taken for less than 1 month) April 7, 2018

Systane (ocular lubricant) for Dry Eye Disease: "Two years after an "outbreak" of dry eye had come and gone I went to the eye Dr. inquiring about lasek and long story short, she told me I should start and continue using eye drops because my dry eye could flare up again and etc etc For whatever reason I listened to this stupid advice and started using Systane even though I would normally think "why tx it if it's not even a problem. Well, the first day of using Systane, my dry eye symptoms all came back and I've been dealing full blown dry eye, tearing like crazy, raw in the corner of my eye, and eye lashes falling out from constant moisture and itching all night. THANKS DOC.! and Systane."

teri (taken for less than 1 month) April 3, 2018

Systane Balance (ocular lubricant) for : "All of the less common side effects I have been experiencing after my cataract surgery by using this medication. Burning, itching, redness, sensitive to light, etc. This was prescribed to me my Ophthalmologist after surgery. At this point I am going to stop using this and contact my Physician for further assistance."

cthom (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2018

Systane (ocular lubricant) for Dry Eye Disease: "I have gotten broken blood vessel in my eyes two or three times. I was wondering if it was from the systane drops. I just started using them recently as my eyes were dry. Has anyone else had this side affect."

Valerie (taken for less than 1 month) March 17, 2018

Systane (ocular lubricant) for : "Systane Lubricant Eye drops have been a life saver for my dry eye condition. I have used all of the Systane products and have never had a problem. I am currently using RESTASIS also but still have to use the systane products. (Ultra, Balance, and Gel). Some of the conditions described above may be due to the preservatives used in the multidose products. In that case there are individual one time use vials available that are preservative free. "

dbonhoeffer (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 25, 2018

Lacrisert (ocular lubricant) for : "I sit in front of a computer non stop for 7-8 hrs a day at work for decades, and these have given me a quality of life back! I used to pour lubricating eye drops in my eyes repeatedly throughout the day. I suffer from severe dry eyes, and nothing else has given me long term relief like Lacrisert has. I was on Restasis Drops for over 10 yrs, tried Lipiflow & Blephx treatments, a few times, all are expensive, but I did not have the positive results as I do with Lacrisert. I did not notice the but price of the Lacrisert has also just increased through my insurance provider. This is terrible! But, I cant live without them, heavy sigh ........."

dogsmom1 February 10, 2018

Systane Ultra (ocular lubricant) for : "I started with regular Systane, but after a few months it was simply not enough to remedy my dry eyes, so I segued over to Ultra, which was great for a number of years. Now I don't know what changed, but the Ultra started leaving a hard crust in my eyelashes and under my eyes on the skin––kinda like sleep-sand mixed with glue. And you can't simply rub it out of your eyes; this stuff has to be picked off piece by piece. I don't know what caused this (it's only been this bad since I moved from Southern to Northern California about a year ago), but if anyone knows of a substitute, I'd be grateful for your input."

geroguy (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 23, 2018

Systane Ultra (ocular lubricant) for : "Recommended by my eye doctor and right now my vision is blurry and my eyes are itchy and watery. The worst time seems to be in the morning. I've tried to use them on and off for the last 2 years."

wooastook January 17, 2018

FreshKote (ocular lubricant) for : "I just purchased my first over the counter container of FreshKote and have found that it is nothing like the perscription I used to get from my Dr. now I did not pay attention to the price but Im sure it was still pricey for an eye drop. So after this bottle I will switch to a less expensive one, so I know what I'm getting over the counter than one that is waterdown but still costs the same. Sadly disappointed:("

Eyes on you (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 3, 2018

Systane Nighttime (ocular lubricant) for : "My eyes had finally started to clear up from extreme redness. Doctor suggested I use a pm ointment to help my dry eyes. I used Systane Nighttime only to wake up with extremely flaming red eyes! It didn't help at all. It only made it worse!"

Jaiiaj December 18, 2017

Systane (ocular lubricant) for : "My eyes went from just teary to freaking monster scary bloodshot and tearing even more. Docs must be getting rewards to push this rubbish. I can't believe I just figured it out after using this medicine for almost 4 weeks."

Beverlee Princess (taken for less than 1 month) December 11, 2017

Systane Ultra Preservative Free (ocular lubricant) for : "A horrid medication. My eyes/vision have suffered significant damage since using this expensive rubbish, as suggested by a quack Dr. Lost all of my eyelashes, have intense eye pain now, and my blurred vision is due to this ridiculous formulation, meant to "soothe" eye, only to destroy them. DO NOT USE!!!!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 6, 2017

GenTeal (ocular lubricant) for : "Used Genteal eye drops for about 12 years for dry eyes and had fairly good results but the last bottle of eye drops was useless. Thought I had an eye infection so went to the doctors and it was just extremely dry eyes. Had used the drops 3 times a day as usual but just made the eyes dryer. Is there are faulty batch out? 3623 expires 01 2019 is on this bottle. Thanks for reading. Ann PS. My time on this bottle was less than 1 month."

knitter36 December 4, 2017

Systane (ocular lubricant) for : "If you were thinking about purchasing this product, please don't do it. My blurry vision has gotten worse!"

Pat33 November 30, 2017

Oasis Tears (ocular lubricant) for : "After using these eye drop twice daily my vision would be blurred. I didn't think anything of it, the blurriness would last for a few minutes and eventually pass. After using the eye drops for about a month now, my blurred vision has increased lasting for hours. My eyes are red, sensitive to light and often feels as if something is in my eyes. I have currently discontinued the use of these eye drops and hopefully my eyes will self correct and they are not permanently damaged. The side effects of these drops are worst than the initial symptoms I started out with."

Cablanca (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 24, 2017

Refresh Classic (ocular lubricant) for : "it is an excellent product to clarify and refresh my eyes"

Zenobio Hurtado (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 19, 2017

Systane (ocular lubricant) for : "I had a tear in my retina and needed to use a good eye drop after my laser surgery. I started using these drops and experienced horrible cramping and diarrhea. My doctor said she had never heard of that side effect but when I googled the active ingredient, it’s used as a laxative! I’m stopping today and finding other drops."

JayKray October 14, 2017

Systane Balance (ocular lubricant) for : "I was told to use this product by my Dr. after cataract surgery. At first I thought my discomfort was because of the surgery but it has been over a month and I still have blurry vision and swollen eyelids. I am stopping these drops and will try a different one for my Dry Eyes."

mrscaddy (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 10, 2017

Systane Ultra (ocular lubricant) for : "Terrible! Eyes much, much worse after using. Much drier and itchier than before. Would never recommend to anyone. Would select 0 if I could."

Meohmyoh (taken for less than 1 month) September 18, 2017

Oasis Tears (ocular lubricant) for : "I have been using it for a month and my eyes are a mess. I just thought maybe I had really bad allergies all of a sudden and that my eyesight was starting to go bad due to age. Then on top of the watering and blurriness, my eyes started burning and I finally put two and two together. I will stop using it immediately and hopefully there is no permanent damage."

MonkeysMommy (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 24, 2017

Systane Ultra (ocular lubricant) for : "Bought this because the eye Dr recommended it and since I started using it my eye is worse then ever...watering nonstop, puffy, redness, and blurry vision. Today is so bad I can't even see clearly to drive! I work in the medical field and I will be telling everyone I can!!!"

Tracy lynn August 6, 2017

Lacrisert (ocular lubricant) for : "This was more effective than anything else I've ever tried, including the very expensive Restasis and Xiidra. Since Bausch and Lomb clearly has no interest in making this anymore (it's been over a year and a half that it has been unavailable), they ought to sell it to someone who will or release the patent so someone can make a generic. I'll never buy another B&L product."

miserable eyes (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 11, 2017

Lacrisert (ocular lubricant) for : "Lacrisert has saved my sanity!!! I can't live without this for my dry eyes. It's the first product that makes my eyes feel normal. I would rank it a 10, but I am discounting it by one due to the fact that they start to get gooey after having them in 10-12 hours (depending on humidity) & they don't last as long as my day does."

SquirrelGirl4God July 7, 2017