User Reviews for Chantix

Learn more about Chantix.

Smoking Cessation 950 reviews 18 medications

8.9
Summary of Chantix reviews 950 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Chantix

For Smoking Cessation "This drug will literally make you lose your mind. My coordination was off like I was temporary brain damaged or something crazy . You low life's who don't share that it's success rate and suicide is very common and Luckily I've been through worse with my pain pill addiction. They only show 90% of there good reviews because this is all about and creating more customers. I also guarantee most these people that rated this as a 8 or higher were compensated to do so. It has warnings but they hide the real stories"

Anonymous July 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "I started on June 15. I set my quit date for July 15. That gave me a whole month to smoke if I so desired and to get my mind set to quitting. I had 2 packs of cigarettes left when I started. It was amazing how this worked. I didn't make it to my quit date. The desire to smoke was completely gone about 5 days before the 15th, and I still have 1/2 a pack of cigarettes sitting right out where I see them every time I walk by. No desire to pick one up at all. I've smoked for 50 years. The only side effect that I have is severe nausea and dry heaves, No matter when or how I take it. I have tried everything to calm it, but nothing has worked so far. I am now trying ginger tea. I sip on it all day long. "

padan (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "I smoked the devil sticks for 6 years. I'm young and didn't want to smoke forever so I decided to try chantix. Had upset stomach if it wasn't taken after eating. Dreams were vivid but cool I love too dream so no problem with me. Today marks one month since I had my last devil stick and I couldn't be more excited about the path I decided to take to change my life."

Jada135 (taken for less than 1 month) July 11, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "I was skeptical, I heard so many good things and it sounded like a miracle drug. After learning I developed asthma I got scared enough to take the plunge. It was free with my insurance (bonus!) After taking Chantix for two weeks I started noticing a disgust for cigarettes. I would try smoking out of habit but would become nauseated. It smelled bad and tasted worse. From there I pretty much didn't want to smoke anymore and didn't even have many cravings. There were days that I did crave, but I pushed through them easily. I also had two days of off and on headaches from (I presume) withdraw. Now I can say I am two weeks cigarette free thanks to Chantix and I love being able to breathe not to mention the extra money I save."

nnnssssaaaaa (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "I woke up on day 9 taking Chantix completely oblivious to the fact that was even a smoker. Forgot all about it. Dreams were pretty vivid but cool, not one scary dream. I've been smoke free for a year and don't have any urges to go back. I love feeling clean and healthy ."

MyxaRita July 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "I smoked for over 20yrs. I'm 38. Started when I was 15. Didn't ever think I could quit. I enjoyed smoking. I made the decision to stop. Got a script from my Dr. It was free with my insurance. Read side effects and I was like wow ok, You can do this. Best decision I ever made. I have been tobacco free for 3 weeks now. My kids love the fact that I quit. I've had a few weird dreams and nausea. But nothing I can't handle. Nausea goes away after a few minutes. I never really remember the dreams. So I give Chantix 2 thumbs up. However, keep in mind that you have to want to quit and be ready to quit for a successful out come. I hope this helped. Good Luck!"

Kina1979 (taken for less than 1 month) June 30, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "Chantix is a miracle drug. On my quit day after eight hours I realized that I had not smoked the whole entire day. It is a miracle drug. Thank you"

Ginger fultz (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "I have High Blood pressure! It was under control with medication. I was put on Chantix because I truly wanted to kick the habit. Well! for me after about 3 days I found I couldn't lift my head off the pillow without my BP dropping (well below what was normal for me.) Others I know have had no side effects and are still smoke free."

Linda J-B (taken for less than 1 month) June 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "I've been on Chantix for six weeks and have uncontrollably made contact with every ex-girlfriend I've ever had, to rehash all of our relationship problems. On a more positive note, I'm feeling optimistic about quitting smoking. Anyone considering chantix should delete the phone numbers of all their exes. Trust me."

SickRicky June 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "I've been smoking for 50 years and was up to 2.5 packs a day, it was time to try to do something about trying to stop or slow down. I looked at chantix on the internet and the side effects scared me. I talked to a few people and they said it worked to help them cut down but they didn't stay on it because they had nightmares. I decided I would give a try so called doctor and received a prescription. Followed directions and it was probably one of the best things I did in my life. After one month I stopped smoking completely and have not had one in 6 months. I staying on chantix for 3 months never had any side effects for myself. I just want to say thank you for chantix you probably gave me a longer life and I feel so much better."

Mx62 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "This drug is amazing....free from my insurance & Within 10days I was & still am smoke free going on 1 month"

Lovenlifeasmomnwife June 11, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "After a health scare I opted to try chantix even though I was a bit nervous about the side effects. So far I am amazed with how well it's working. Definitely got some nausea (pretty bad) and headaches but helped a lot if taken with food. Dreams were vivid and I remember them more but nothing awful. I just started a week ago and stop smoking fully 3 days ago - obviously long road ahead, but I can't believe how easy this has been. I have had no withdrawal symptoms, very few cravings - which I can easily shake off. I've been smoking a pack a day for 20 years and never thought I quit! I highly recommend."

Sarah4236 June 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "Quit smoking June 15th 2011. Chantex took the edge off the nicotine withdrawal. I had smoked for 40 plus years. I had tried everything but this did the trick. Don't be fooled, you have to want to quit."

Strombo (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "I was so stoked that this medication worked for friends and helped them quit smoking. I began taking this and I was so disappointed that it didn't help one bit."

Jaygee21 May 31, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "Miraculous. I don't do reviews but this drug is so amazing that I felt compelled to share my experience I'm 60 years old and have smoked on and off most of my life quitting for periods as long as eight years at one point I've always quit cold turkey maybe four or five times in the past. This time I just couldn't my wife had quit using Chantix so I tried it as a last resort After week one I still enjoyed smoking at the end of week two still no change I truly didn't think it was going to work towards the end of week three all of the sudden I lost interest and smoked a few cigarettes over the next couple days finished up a pack on the Sunday night, Monday morning and I never even thought about it no urges no cravings. It works."

Miraculous May 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "I never really believed I would quit smoking. I loved smoking. I wanted to live longer and that is the only reason I wanted to quit. I chose option 3 plan on chantix 84 days to quit, you just cut in half each month. I had a lot of nausea so I took 1/2 dosage for 3 weeks. At end of 3 weeks I went from 2 packs a say to 7-8 cigs a day. Started full dose at this time and ate before taking that helped nausea, had a lot of weird dreams but slept better on chantix. Today is my stop date and I fully quit almost a month ago before my stop date. I have never felt as proud as I am right now, I did it. I just had to get past the first 2 weeks then it was smooth sailing. I let chantix do the work. Thanks chantix"

Loved smoking (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "5 years ago I used chantix to quit smoking. I had tried everything over the years I smoked and chantix was the only thing that ever stopped me from smoking. It even helped my mood. I suffer from depression and the chantix helped my mood during the time I used it. I am grateful for this medication"

Msmoky911 May 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "I hesitated to try Chantix due to the side effects. But I had some minor health scares and knew that my luck would run out soon. I really didn't want to quit smoking. I started Chantix 9 days ago. I smoked my last (hopefully) cigarette 6 days ago. I know it's very early in the quit process, I've done this before years ago. I've had no adverse effects from Chantix. Quitting has been one of the easiest things to do. Yes, I still have the urge to smoke at times but it's more the habitual urge. The cravings have been less than mild. I plan on this being the last time I have to quit, Chantix has made this a breeze so far!!"

CLauch (taken for less than 1 month) May 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "I had no side effects. It was so easy for me."

hencass May 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "This is my 2nd round. I'm an idiot and started back a year later for the hell of it. This medicine is the best thing you can do if you want to quit. It makes it easy. I've quit every way you can and this is by far the best route. There's 2 things- Just make sure you drink a glass of milk with it, and you're going to have some crazy dreams. But that's nothing."

Chanell13181 May 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "Hey all you people having bad dreams I have a suggestion. Take a 5mg Melatonin. That's what I do and haven't had a bad dream yet."

Daph24 May 1, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "I have been taking this for 3 days now. It has been helping me cut back tremendously. On a side note it has made me feel irritable during the day and I have had crazy dreams during the night. Nothing I can't deal with so I am going to continue taking it."

Kyle123456 April 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "It has really helped with urges and no real side effects I can tell except for more vivid dreams, not bad dreams, just more vivid and more memorable. Would recommend for anyone who REALLY wants to quit smoking."

Brucedrys April 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "Worked for Me !!!!"

Judy Tory April 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Smoking Cessation "I had a stroke at the age of 31 and had been smoking since the age of 15. so I knew I needed to stop now, and I took chantix and after 7 days I quit!!! it was very easy to do, I did have some bad dreams, but not nightmares, and also some nausea, but I could deal with that. this product really works!!!! would definitely recommend this product!"

kristenm (taken for less than 1 month) April 8, 2017