User Reviews for Chantix

8.8

1,049 reviews 18 medications
Summary of Chantix reviews 8.8 1,049 reviews

Reviews for Chantix

For Smoking Cessation "I’ve taken Chantix for 3 weeks, starter pack. Shortly after starting, I noticed a rash developing all over my body. I didn’t put 2-2 together until tonight when I researched side effects. A rash is, I’ve read, not an uncommon side effect and could be dangerous to your health. I stopped taking Chantix tonight."

Itchyandscratchy (taken for less than 1 month) November 26, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "Like Ray says on the commercial- this made it easy 40 years of smoking and 6 years free of smoke Thanks Chantix!"

Ducky (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 17, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "I tried everything to quit smoking after 48 years of smoking I tried Chantix and I quit within one month this is a great product"

Anonymous November 2, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "Started chantix 7 weeks ago. Smoked my last cigarette 2 weeks later. It’s been 5 weeks since I smoked and I’m done with it. I couldn’t have done it without chantix. Yes I have weird dreams sometimes but it’s a small price to pay. I feel great!! I couldn’t have done it cold turkey."

RJ (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 29, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "This worked great for 6 weeks. My doctor only gave me one pack which is a month and I managed to quit for 6 weeks picking my quit date just days after I started taking chantix. Can only imagine if I had a script for 12 weeks as the medicine suggests I probably would have truely quit but went back to smoking"

Mare (taken for less than 1 month) October 21, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "I could never have gone a day/week without this drug. I have smoked 40 years, pack+ /day. I am 3 months cigarette free. No depression ... only jubilation! Maybe I will break chains of 40+ years? Please let it be so."

Brc (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 20, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "I am a 65 year old woman. 7 years ago I made the decision to quit smoking. It wasn't because I wanted to it was, I felt, because I had to. I had fallen asleep a couple of times with a cigarette in my hand. Also the cost of cigarettes was more than I could really afford. My brother had used Chantix and quit so I made the same decision. I followed the guidelines and had to do two rounds of Chantix. At that point I considered myself free of cigarettes. To this day I have not picked up one cigarette nor have I had a desire. I went from a pack to a pack and a half a day smoking to zero. I highly recommend Chantix to anyone wanting to quit smoking. It was the best thing I ever did."

Debi October 11, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "I'm 50 yrs old and started Chantix Sep 25 as of Oct 4th I'm smoke free"

KK (taken for less than 1 month) October 5, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "I took a pill for two days, yes, TWO! Tried to smoke a cigarette and it made me feel weird. I'm not taking any more and I don't want a cigarette either."

Jean (taken for less than 1 month) September 27, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "Quitting is never easy. I have tried several times over the years, but with chantix I am succeeding. I am on day 8 of being smoke free."

EJ (taken for less than 1 month) September 25, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "I used chantix for 3 months. I never was depressed in my life before then. I had successful career, wife, kids, rich by some standards, but... I am still so depressed weeks, maybe months, since I quit chantix. My depression is so deep, I cannot think. Think really hard before you try this."

nemos (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 19, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "Chantix made me so depressed life didn't seem worth it, either doctors or Chantix doesn't really address depression. I spent weeks on the Psyc ward of our local hospital. FYI, the Chantix site won't even let me post on their site because it's negative - that should give the public something to think about. Yet it seems to be a known side effect."

cjmc September 17, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "Um to say that I'll never try this again is an understatement. After the second week of treatment I was in the worst headspace where if everyone in the world died I would be fine with that. Literally anyone who crossed my path. Still smoking though."

Stillsmoking (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 16, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "I just want to say, I smoked for over 50 years I tried several times in my life to stop smoking. Nothing worked! Then I heard about Chantix! Game changer, It will be 3 years Dec 8, 2018 that I stopped smoking. I know it would have never happened without Chantix Thank you!!!!"

granny (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 12, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "I was a bit apprehensive to take this already being on meds for depression and anxiety but I had no issues. By day 3 I was already smoking less. By week 2 I was only smoking 1 a day and it tasted so bad. I am now coming to the end of my first month and haven't had a cigarette in 2 weeks. I am really happy that this is working because before I actually enjoyed smoking. I did find that if I ate with it I got sick though so I had to take on an empty stomach. Dreams were not crazy. Just remembered."

j-in-florida (taken for less than 1 month) September 8, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "Smoked 32 years and quit with the help of Chantix I had zero side effects . Thank you Chantix"

Lee (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 30, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "I smoked for 32 years and truly had no desire to quit but then a health issue came up and it forced my hand. I was terrified of quitting because I actually enjoyed smoking and it was the only time I walked away from work. A friend mentioned Chantix so I thought I would give it a try. Everything I read said to pick a "quit" date but I was not ready for that yet. I started taking Chantix on April 26, 2017. I did have some very vibrant dreams but really no other side effects. On May 20th I was finally able to pick my quit date and it was on May 27th, memorial day weekend. I found myself waiting to crave a cigarette and it never came. There were times I wanted to go outside to smoke only because of the "habit" factor. I just redirected my time and then before I knew it a month had went by. It has now been 1 year and almost 3 months since I quit smoking. In a lot of ways the medical condition that made me quit smoking........saved me..."

Nia (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 18, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "Works great! It will be 10 years in September since I stopped smoking with Chantix!!!"

Jean (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 14, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "Chantax works. After day 5 on it I was done with cigarettes I'm still goning to take the chantax for another month and the only side effect I'm having is crazy dreams. Before chantax I was smoking 6 cigarettes a day now I don't want a cigarette"

E (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 13, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "This is an awful Drug."

Mac (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 13, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "I have been on Chantix 6 weeks. Although it has drastically reduced my smoking. I can’t seem to quit. And the trippy dreams coupled with the feelings of depression are almost pushing me to my limit."

Chefchris (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 11, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "Tobacco companies should help us old people to stop smoking for free"

Peter August 5, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "I smoked for 46 years and was a 2 1/2 pack a day smoker. I have tried to quit smoking so many times. I've tried everything imaginable to quit. All of the marketed products, home remedies, even old wives' tales. I started taking Chantix and using the gradual method, my last cigarette was March 25, 2018. I don't even want them anymore. Thank you Chantix, I absolutely love being a non-smoker."

Brenda (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 30, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "Today I just picked up my first scrip.t I’ve been smoking since I was 14 and I’m now 66 have been diagnosed with emphysema stage 3. I can’t reverse the emphysema but maybe I can slow it down. Docs have been screaming at me for years to stop, but I had little faith in this being able to work after having terrible experiences with other meds to stop smoking. I’m going to check back in every day to let you now how it’s going. It’s sad when you realize you spent thousands & thousands of dollars just to cut your life short ."

Reed (taken for less than 1 month) July 30, 2018

For Smoking Cessation "30 year smoker plus I love coffee...can't be with out either one. I started to take chantix I am on the 3rd week 2 twice a day morning and evening. I really hope this works for me, yes I am still smoking. For now I feel okay no side effects yet my sleeping pattern is not so good. I'm going through menopause so on the weekends I have to take a nap as I get very sleepy and need to catch up on my sleep. I do have health issues I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis on the scale 3.5 bone density due to menopause and smoking. I'm the only one in my family and my husbands family that smokes."

Rose (taken for less than 1 month) July 25, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...