User Reviews for Ocular lubricant

Also known as: 20/20 Tears, Adsorbotear, Akwa Tears, Altalube, Aquasite, Aquasite Artificial Tears, Artificial Tears, Artificial Tears Plus, Bion Tears, Blairex Just Tears, Celluvisc, Clear Eyes Contact Lens Multi-Action Relief, Clear Eyes Natural Tears Lubricating, Clear Eyes Outdoor Dry, Comfort Tears, Dry Eye Relief, Duolube, Duratears Naturale, For Sty Relief, FreshKote, GenTeal, GenTeal Mild, GenTeal PF, GenTeal PM, GenTeal Twin Pack, Hypotears, Hypotears P/F, Hypotears Select, Hypotonic Tears, Isopto Tears, Lacri-Lube S.O.P., Lacrisert, Liquifilm Forte, Liquifilm Tears, Liquilube Tears, Liquitears, Lubricant Eye Drops, Lubrifair, Lubrifresh PM, Major Tears, Moisture Drops, Moisture Eyes, Moisture Eyes PM, Murine Tears, Murocel, Natural Balance Tears, Natural Tears, Natures Tears, Nu-Tears, Nu-Tears II, Oasis Tears, Oasis Tears Plus, Ocucoat PF, Opti-Free Pure Moist Rewetting Drops, Opti-Free Rewetting Drops, optive, optive Sensitive, Puralube, Puralube Tears, Refresh, Refresh Celluvisc, Refresh Classic, Refresh Contacts, Refresh Dry Eye Therapy, Refresh Endura, Refresh Lacri-Lube, Refresh Liquigel, Refresh Optive, Refresh Optive Advanced, Refresh Optive Mega-3, Refresh Plus, Refresh PM, Refresh Tears, Soothe, Soothe XP, Sterilube, Stye Sterile Lubricant, Systane, Systane Balance, Systane Free, Systane Nighttime, Systane Overnight Therapy, Systane Ultra, Systane Ultra Preservative Free, Teargen, Teargen II, Tears Again, Tears Again Advanced Liposome Spray, Tears Again Gel Drops, Tears Again Night & Day, Tears Naturale, Tears Naturale Forte, Tears Naturale Free, Tears Naturale II, Tears Naturale PM, Tears Plus, Tears Renew, Tears Renewed, TheraTears, TheraTears Contact Lens, TheraTears Liquid Gel, Twenty Twenty, Ultra Fresh, Ultra Fresh PM, Visine for Contacts, Visine Pure Tears, Visine Tears, Visine Tears Long Lasting, Visine Tired Eye Relief, Viva-Drops …show all brand names

Reviews for Ocular lubricant to treat Dry Eye Disease

optive (ocular lubricant): "Eye lid swelling, sticky eye lids and a foreign body sensation."

Madhukar (taken for less than 1 month) May 10, 2018

Systane (ocular lubricant): "Causes rebound dry eye, burning, itching, watery eyes."

Ria (taken for 10 years or more) April 14, 2018

Systane Balance (ocular lubricant): "Went to optometrists / opthamologist For eye exam said I had dry eyes. Gave me sample bottles said to use 4 or 5 times a day first two weeks then no less than 3 times a day. My eyes are swollen, vision blurry, I wake up with goo and gook in my eyes it is awful. I stopped today I hope it clears up soon I drive for a living."

Deb (taken for less than 1 month) April 7, 2018

Systane (ocular lubricant): "Two years after an "outbreak" of dry eye had come and gone I went to the eye Dr. inquiring about lasek and long story short, she told me I should start and continue using eye drops because my dry eye could flare up again and etc etc For whatever reason I listened to this stupid advice and started using Systane even though I would normally think "why tx it if it's not even a problem. Well, the first day of using Systane, my dry eye symptoms all came back and I've been dealing full blown dry eye, tearing like crazy, raw in the corner of my eye, and eye lashes falling out from constant moisture and itching all night. THANKS DOC.! and Systane."

teri (taken for less than 1 month) April 3, 2018

Systane (ocular lubricant): "I have gotten broken blood vessel in my eyes two or three times. I was wondering if it was from the systane drops. I just started using them recently as my eyes were dry. Has anyone else had this side affect."

Valerie (taken for less than 1 month) March 17, 2018