Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
Applies to ocular lubricant ophthalmic: ophthalmic device
Along with its needed effects, ocular lubricant ophthalmic may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Some side effects of ocular lubricant ophthalmic may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- Blurred vision
- eye redness or discomfort or other irritation not present before use of this medicine
- increased sensitivity of eyes to light
- matting or stickiness of eyelashes
- swelling of eyelids
- watering of eyes
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 49 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (6)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)