User Reviews for Mono-Linyah

Birth Control
5.6

Summary of Mono-Linyah reviews 5.6 18 reviews

Reviews for Mono-Linyah

For Birth Control "I've been on this pill for about 2 months now and I feel no different for the most part. No mood swings (probably because I'm also on an antidepressant) no skin changes, no cramps, no spotting, no headaches. The only thing I've noticed is my ph balance has been a little off. Not sure if it correlates."

indystonmai (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 14, 2018

For Birth Control "Please do not take this pill. I have never been so sick in my life. I only took two days of the pill and had to stop because I could not leave bed. I was throwing up everything I put into my system and wasn’t able to eat for 48 hours. Also my period got super heavy to the point where I thought I needed to go to the ER. This medication made me feel awful."

Megsh (taken for less than 1 month) November 10, 2018

For Birth Control "This medicine got a three star rating only because I'm not pregnant. These pills make me so sick 24/7. I'm so tired, moody, irritable, nauseous like you wouldn't believe, and I've never had terrible cramps until I started taking this medication. I'm currently waiting for a response from my doctor about switching!"

Lovemykids88 (taken for less than 1 month) October 11, 2018

For Birth Control "Its been a month on the pills and I have notice me spotting on the second and the beginning of the third on the placebo pills I was very drowsy and drained and my period was a little heavy and the cramps weren't so bad but I notice during the spotting sometimes my blood was brown and and when my period actually started it was brown. The pills seems okay but if I have the same problem this month I would try to change...."

Shon (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 17, 2018

For Birth Control "I’ve been on this birth control for a few months now to try and alleviate my heavy period and cramping... and this only made it worse. When I was on the blue pills, I was spotting/bleeding every single day. On the white placebo pills, I bled through a super tampon within three hours. The worst cramps of my life. I can’t wait to switch or get off of this, it’s been such a pain!"

em (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 5, 2018

For Birth Control "I've been on four different birth control since 2015 and I've been taking this pill for two days now and I have excessive gas. I do it so often but other than that so far so good better than the last two I had I had to stop taking them the same day...."

Shon August 14, 2018

For Birth Control "Mono-Linyah was great at first but then I started to notice a change in my mood :(( it literally made me super anxious and depressed!! Like I couldn’t even step out my house. It increased my appetite but because I was so depressed I lost weight. However it did help my skin tremendously so I have a love / hate relationship with it !"

Mikkie (taken for less than 1 month) July 27, 2018

For Birth Control "Absolutely hate Mono-linyah. I was on it for almost a year, just got switched this week. My gyno just refused to switch me no matter what I told him . This is what it did to me: right before my period it would make me super dry down below, to the point of having to sleep with a wet rag between my legs. It made me super emotional, moody, and I never had bad cramps till on this. It only gets a decent rating because I’m not pregnant and it didn’t make me break out... But the side effects were miserable, it even made my period heavier!"

ray (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 16, 2018

For Birth Control "This birth control was amazing! I didn't get my period for the 3 months I've been on it, I had a little bit of spotting that only lasted about a week when I first started it but it didn't bother me as it's your body's natural reaction to adjust to the medication. My breasts grew a bit, which I have no complaints about. I did have a bit of weight gain but I blame it mostly on the holidays since I started in November. If you're not on insurance, this pill is very affordable! I really recommend it!"

Malia828 February 1, 2018

For Birth Control "I am ready to get OFF this pill. I have been on this pill now for a year and some change. I want to get back on my lower dosage because this pill is just horrible to me. I have been on BC pills for 10 years and never experienced what I am going through right now. I gained 20lbs and changed NOTHING with my healthy eating habits, my migraines got so SUPER BAD I had to get a MRI to make sure everything was okay. I am usually nauseated and I SPOT A LOT. 3 WEEKS out of month I am spotting or lightly bleeding with some bad ass cramps, I have my appt Thursday and I am ready to be done with this!!"

Wonder Woman750 November 12, 2017

For Birth Control "I’m only on my second week of this pill and honestly do not like it. I have the worst nausea all day and am so tired all day long. My mood swings are crazy as well .. constantly irritated. I will change it as soon as I can."

EileenJo October 10, 2017

For Birth Control "I have been on the pill for a month now. I've been experiencing headache's for the past week and been very nauseated. I will disregard the pill until I have a talk with my doctor."

StephanieAvery7 August 3, 2017

For Birth Control "I took this BC for 9 months. The only issues were period cramping and it made me emotional. Otherwise it lighten my period, didn't cause breakouts or weight gain. Also didn't get pregnant. And I liked the packaging."

Sid. March 10, 2017

For Birth Control "Been on it for 2 years. I don't get acne, right before my period I might get a pimple or 2 but very minor. Helps decrease the intensity of my cramps. Regulated my abnormal period (I would go months without having one) I only bleed for 4-5 days. Period is lighter. I get emotional and very ill before my period but I did that before I was on BC. It works. Not pregnant and happy :D"

Zoieee March 2, 2017

For Birth Control "I got this as to maintain my period to stay on track/ work with abnormal period. So far it is good unless I miss some days - I have bad habit of missing some on accident. I did notice my acne cleared up pretty well and that has been good. I'm also not sexually active I don't get any mood swings. Pill doesn't make me gain or loose weight. I may get kinda sick every once in awhile at my stomach but it does manage to go away."

GreenTrees2016 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 4, 2016

For Birth Control "I was on Sprintec for around a year and 2 months and then the pharmacy started dispensing Mono Linyah to me. I've been on it for almost 2 years now. I love it. No acne, no mood swings. Super effective (my boyfriend and I only rely on pull out and my use of birth control). My periods are incredibly regulated- it always comes on the second or third white pill. When I wasn't on birth control I used to have to take ibuprofen so I wouldn't throw up from period cramps but ever since being on mono linyah I don't even feel the cramps really and the bleeding only lasts about 4 days- and it is pretty light. Also no co pay at the pharmacy! I honestly have nothing bad to say about mono linyah. It just lets me live my life really easily"

Wokbatpride (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 8, 2016

For Birth Control "I started birth control pretty recently. My doctor switched me over to mono linyah since the dosage of my first birth control was too high for me. I've been on mono Linyah for two months now and I liked it at first. It didn't cause weight gain, cleared up my skin but the mood swings mono linyah caused is almost out of control. Besides that, I'm always tired. I can't wait to finish this month's pack and stop taking it all together."

Munchkin3221 September 23, 2015

For Birth Control "I'm on Mono Linyah and I have a love hate relationship. I've been on it for a month and my 32A breasts are now 32B breasts. I'm underweight and struggle with weight gain but this pill has helped me put on pounds. I'm hungry a lot lol. My skin is totally clear, not even any blackheads, which is great. But my mood swings are extreme. On the active pill it's bad but I can handle it, but on the last week (period week) it's awful. I cry several times a day and can't get a hold of myself no matter what I do. My period was heavier than ever and I cramped horribly. But, it was short. I find it hard to concentrate due to mood swings but I just drink some herbal tea and am usually fine afterwards. Love/hate relationship."

HappyHappyFoo April 11, 2014