User Reviews for Mono-Linyah (Page 4)

Mono-Linyah has an average rating of 4.6 out of 10 from a total of 77 ratings on Drugs.com. 27% of those users who reviewed Mono-Linyah reported a positive effect, while 50% reported a negative effect.

Birth Control
Ovarian Cysts  Off-label
Summary of Mono-Linyah reviews 4.6 77 reviews

Reviews for Mono-Linyah

Missy · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 6, 2021

For Birth Control: “I’m satisfied with Mono-Linyah. I have been using it for two years now and it certainly has decreased the length and volume of my periods and made them less painful.”

gabby · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 25, 2020

For Birth Control: “I started my period while on the active pills, got the worst cramps and back pain. Experienced blood clots, headaches and became super moody. Would not recommend other than it did what it needed too.”

tee · Taken for less than 1 month June 12, 2019

For Birth Control: “This pill is ok. I'm taking it now but I don't like it because my period is usually 5-6 days, but since I started this medication I'm bleeding way to heavy. I'm done taking this medication.”

StephanieAvery7 August 3, 2017

For Birth Control: “I have been on the pill for a month now. I've been experiencing headache's for the past week and been very nauseated. I will disregard the pill until I have a talk with my doctor.”