User Reviews for Ivermectin

Also known as: Sklice, Soolantra

Learn more about Ivermectin.

Rosacea 48 reviews 105 medications

8.3
Head Lice 32 reviews 48 medications

7.2
Summary of Ivermectin reviews 80 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Ivermectin

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "I've suffered from rosacea for years I was sick of taken antibiotics...they were upsetting my tummy so I got this from the doctor in May... but it took over a week to work.... but has come back ..this cream is not working..back to docs on Monday ."

Jambogirl (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 17, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "Had lost hope of finding anything gentle but effective to calm my moderate roseacea and then tried this and it worked well and quickly. Significant results by week 2 and has stayed."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 11, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "Ordered from online pharmacy as my Dr in the UK would not prescribe it. Having suffered with Rosacea for nearly 15 years using different treatments I was fed up and after research decided to treat myself based on demodex mite theory. I wash face with dove sensative soap and lukewarm water and after drying with paper towel apply a thin film to problem areas in may case cheeks and nose. Only been using 2 weeks and after a couple of initial flare ups in first 10 days (possible reaction to mite die off and associated bacteria) things definitely seem to be getting noticeably better so really pleased just hope it continues. I also changed my pillows and pillowcases I sleep on to help."

Dublinski (taken for less than 1 month) June 7, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "For years I have had problems with my acne, and hated the products I was given that were so harsh, burned, made my face peel, etc. soolantra with in days cleared my face! it is amazing best thing I have ever used! Highly recommend!"

Anav1233 June 5, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "I have suffered from papulopustular rosacea for years. I was initially prescribed Met gel, which cleared it up, but it came back worse than ever. Using Met gel only dried my skin and made it worse. I bought Soolantra out of desperation and it has worked a treat. Have been using it for two weeks once at night and I currently have no white heads! My skin is also so smooth and clear now. It does get worse before it gets better, but this may be because it's killing all the Dermodex mites and their life cycle including eggs is 3 weeks."

smile993 (taken for less than 1 month) May 22, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Sklice (ivermectin) for Head Lice: "Fought these suckers for a year on and off with my kids. I tried vinegar and salt, coca cola, olive oil, dollar store brand, rid and an expensive moose..kept coming back so I got so aggrevated and took them to doc he prescribed sklice and DONE..BOOM..NOTTA BUG ANYWHERE..finally peace..thank you sklice..one and done"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 19, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "I've been suffering from rosacea since I turned 40. I'm now 55. I have constant break outs. I Have avoided sun and other triggers.Decided to try another Dermatologist she recommended Soolantra. I picked a tube after using discount card and insurance my fee $35.00. I would pay $300 it worked. Just after a few days my skin was clearing up . It works don't walk but run to your Dr. and get a tube of soolantra. The constant break outs were very upsetting. Now I feel much more confident !"

Wednesday Adams May 15, 2017

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "I don't normally do any "social media" reviews - only if something is really bad or really good. Well, Soolantra is really "good"! Have been on Oracea for almost two years and it is doing what it can, and I'm happy with it. However, my Dr. added Soolantra four months ago to use daily. Well .... what a difference this had made. My face is soft, the white and blackheads are basically gone. Would highly recommend - give it a month and you will see and feel the difference. Has helped with the redness of nose and face as well."

DebbieMH (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 11, 2017

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "I suffered with inflammation and dryness for a number of years. According to specialists and doctors the only viable solution for such a condition was to take a course of roaccutane. After using Soolantra for 2 months it completely changed my skin. I had pretty severe dryness from the age of about 18 to 22 and had to moisturise heavily anytime I showered. Soolantra has literally cured this. I think it's been over a year now since I used the cream and I haven't experienced any dryness since. The redness has been dramatically reduced and is more or less unnoticeable. Irritation is non existent. Occassionally I flare up but that's as worst as it gets."

Joe L (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 7, 2017

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Sklice (ivermectin) for Head Lice: "After speaking with the doctor, they advised that I could comb out the nits after using this product, but that both had used it with success and no comb. Instructions for the product say leave in for at least 10 minutes. I stuck my seven-year-old naked in the bathroom and let him play in an empty bathtub with some plastic toys after completely covering his head in the product. After the hour, I washed his head thoroughly with Ivory bar soap. I then proceeded to vacuum all of the floors, strip and wash all of the bedding in the entire house, all of the towels, and all of the clothes that weren't in the dresser. Spray the couches liberally with Lysol (enough that they are damp). Every single stuffed animal also went through​. No more lice!"

Big McLargeHuge (taken for less than 1 month) May 3, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "When first diagnosed w/rosacea I had the occasional papules/pustules, some redness. It was not bad enough that it bothered me that much. Fast forward about 7 years the outbreaks became unbearable. My face was in a constant state of rebellion with never ending break outs. So I tried azelaic acid...did NOTHING. Tried MetroGel...did NOTHING. I went to my PCP for this treatment since I did not have 6 months to wait to get back in with my dermatologist, I asked her if she would call in Soolantra as a last ditch effort & she did. I saw it especially helps those w/the papules/pustules. Give this a try if nothing else has worked. My face is 100% clear as long as I apply each night. This cream is life changing. Use coupon for savings on copay."

Tippb (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 29, 2017

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "I have moderate to severe rosacea and it is the best for me."

Nayi April 22, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "Using Soolantra has been life changing for me. Rosacea hit me hard a month after I turned 30 and for 8 years I tried everything and nothing worked well for me. I've been using Soolantra now for 9 months and my face is completely "normal". It does get worse before it gets better. I notice a lot of people have given a 1 star review after using for just a few days but you have to give it time. The first 10 days were horrible for me. Worse than my face had ever been! (Bad timing too as I had to go to NY to see clients that week) I read that it is killing the mites during those first applications and your skin is responding to that. Well after two weeks, I was completely clear. I probably use it about once a week now for maintenance."

TLBl April 21, 2017

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "I know that people read these reviews with doubt. I am also aware what works for one won't always work for another. Based on my own experience this cream has been amazing. I had, for months, persistent redness and lesion type marks on my cheek and they have dramatically cleared up since going on this cream a month ago. It's important to say I am using an anti-biotic (tetralysal) too but as I understand it (not that I am claiming great knowledge), it would take months for the anti-biotic to really kick in. On that basis I am attributing the immediate improvement to the cream. I am from Ireland and the cream is dear c. €40 but to be honest I'd have paid more for the improvement! I genuinely hope this helps someone else!"

Rory-Ire April 20, 2017

18 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "Within 1 week my face had cleared up significantly. By week 2, my face was completely clear."

Narg5 April 18, 2017

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "Worked better than expected by a long shot."

Richard S April 16, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Sklice (ivermectin) for Head Lice: "This didn't work at all I went to the beauty supply Got Teatree soap And wash my granddaughters head in it then tea tree spray . Sprayed all over her hair. Combed her hair . Every day I sprayed some on my hand Teatree Then rub it in her hair every day before she went to school she never had a more head lice any more"

Avaleen April 2, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "I first started seeing the signs of rosacea on my cheeks almost 3 years ago (I'm 35 now). It started with intermittent redness followed about a year later with the bumps and pustules. It's gotten progressively worse. No luck with metronidazole, or sodium sulfacetamide. Oracea made me feel bloated and awful so I stopped that. I desperately started Soolantra about 2 weeks ago and my face has gotten worse. More redness, more pustules. Is it supposed to get worse before it gets better? I think ivermectin specifically targets demodex mites...but what if my rosacea is due to something completely unrelated? How can we treat if we don't even know the cause? I am desperate for a solution..."

Cait81 April 2, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "I have been suffering with severe rosacea for about 8 months now. I have used Soolantra cream in the past and it had cleared up my skin beautifully! I had a bad breakout mainly on my forehead about a week ago, and I can honestly say Soolantra has gotten rid of about 80% of the little burning papules/pustules! I do still have quite a few spots, and sometimes I do still get the burning sensation, however it is nothing like it was a week ago where I was in so much pain I couldn't even leave the house! I look and feel much better. Good luck to anybody else trying this medication, I hope it helps you like it has with me and many others out there"

Sophia1234567 March 27, 2017

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "This is so amazing, I had a severe outbreak and saw change in just a couple of days, now 2 weeks in to using it I am so much better, the redness and bumps has reduced by at least 80% and there is hardly any new spots since I started. I am from Sweden and Soolantra is subsidized, and the cost came to about 20 dollars, a fee that my employer reimbursed me."

Javasol (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "I have battled perioral dermatitis / papopustular rosacea for over 10 years and tried countless treatments from oral antibiotics to topical clyndomycin to tea tree oil to light therapy to immunosuppressant creams and absolutely nothing worked until I tried soolantra. After using soolantra for a month my skin cleared up 100%. I am writing this review because I used to scour the internet for information about how to treat my skin and I want people with this problem to know that I finally found something that has worked for me."

Solved March 25, 2017

33 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Sklice (ivermectin) for Head Lice: "I used Sklice last summer after many OTC fails. I was going on vacation and desperate to get rid of the lice, staying with friends and family could not bring lice into their home. It did get rid of the lice but I have had a very severe reaction and it is still on going after 7 months. I have severe itching, painful cysts, dandruff and have lots 1/2 of my hair. Had to take pain killers and sleep aids to survive. Am I the only one with this reaction, does anyone else have a cure for the cure? I have seen several doctors and dermatologist without relief."

Grandma99999 March 13, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "Immediate itching and burning after applying. Developed redness and several red bumps and whiteheads. Very painful."

Leslie H. (taken for less than 1 month) March 13, 2017

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "Wow... Doc prescribed this at night, and Mirversa in the morning, along with a sulfur face wash for my rosacea. Mirversa is going in the trash. Soolantra does the trick! My face feels so soft, and cooler with this ointment!"

CheetahMom (taken for less than 1 month) March 6, 2017

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Soolantra (ivermectin) for Rosacea: "I've tried all the lotions and potions..and nothing helped. After decades of daily acne-like facial breakouts and cysts, my dermatologist offered me samples of Soolantra Cream to apply to my face daily. After just ONE application, all new breakouts stopped, and within a few weeks my skin was noticeably clearer. I've been using it daily for 3 months now and the improvement is remarkable. The cream is very lightweight, non-greasy, and easy to apply. It has NO fragrance or odor which is very important to me. My pharmacist said it was the first time she had dispensed it and asked me how it worked - Great! No side effects! The cost is very expensive though..around $330 for a 30 G tube . I paid $35 after insurance and a manufacturer's card."

I Love Cactus February 26, 2017