User Reviews for Vibramycin

Learn more about Vibramycin.

Acne 3 reviews 562 medications

5.5
Bronchitis 1 reviews 287 medications

Summary of Vibramycin reviews 8 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Vibramycin

For Skin or Soft Tissue Infection "After ten days my open wound is slowly healing"

sick 2015 (taken for less than 1 month) September 9, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Bacterial Infection "I was diagnosed with a bacterial sinus infection and was prescribed this antibiotic, due to being allergic to amoxicillin. The pills are 100 mg each I am to take twice daily. At this time many of my sinus symptoms have dissipated which is an excellent sign that i'm finally on the mend. I haven't had any side effects with this, and have taken as directed. Avoiding dairy products, not laying down 30 minutes after ingesting, and making sure to take it with food and a large glass of water."

Snm55447 (taken for less than 1 month) November 12, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Urinary Tract Infection "Prescribed for both my urinary tract infection and sinus infection, at the same time. I am a vegan and am finding a bit difficult to time my dosage (2 a day) around other medicines and meals. I believe it is causing headaches and nausea. I have not vomited, but feel as if I could. In the middle of cycle of prescription- hope I can tolerate the remainder. "

db (taken for less than 1 month) May 5, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Acne "Worked for a short amount of time when use with Retin-A"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 4, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Acne "My 15 year old son has been using this to treat his acne because just the topical treatment was not working. I see a BIg improvement after using the Vibramycin for a month. It works."

Anonymous October 24, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Bronchitis "Was prescribed doxycycline hcl for bronchitis. Have been taking for 3 days now and no change in symptoms. I still cough so hard my head throbs so bad I want to pull it off. My daughter was just diagnosed with viral pneumonia in both lobes of her Right lung, so maybe I don't actually have bronchitis."

doesnt like this drug all January 12, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Urinary Tract Infection "Much more effective than Cipro."

Anonymous December 18, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Acne "It really works."

Anonymous December 8, 2009