User Reviews for Vibramycin

Learn more about Vibramycin.

Acne 3 reviews 524 medications

5.5
Bronchitis 1 reviews 286 medications

Summary of Vibramycin reviews 8 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Vibramycin

For Skin or Soft Tissue Infection "After ten days my open wound is slowly healing"

sick 2015 (taken for less than 1 month) September 9, 2015

For Bacterial Infection "I was diagnosed with a bacterial sinus infection and was prescribed this antibiotic, due to being allergic to amoxicillin. The pills are 100 mg each I am to take twice daily. At this time many of my sinus symptoms have dissipated which is an excellent sign that i'm finally on the mend. I haven't had any side effects with this, and have taken as directed. Avoiding dairy products, not laying down 30 minutes after ingesting, and making sure to take it with food and a large glass of water."

Snm55447 (taken for less than 1 month) November 12, 2013

122 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Urinary Tract Infection "Prescribed for both my urinary tract infection and sinus infection, at the same time. I am a vegan and am finding a bit difficult to time my dosage (2 a day) around other medicines and meals. I believe it is causing headaches and nausea. I have not vomited, but feel as if I could. In the middle of cycle of prescription- hope I can tolerate the remainder. "

db (taken for less than 1 month) May 5, 2013

For Acne "Worked for a short amount of time when use with Retin-A"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 4, 2012

For Acne "My 15 year old son has been using this to treat his acne because just the topical treatment was not working. I see a BIg improvement after using the Vibramycin for a month. It works."

Anonymous October 24, 2012

For Bronchitis "Was prescribed doxycycline hcl for bronchitis. Have been taking for 3 days now and no change in symptoms. I still cough so hard my head throbs so bad I want to pull it off. My daughter was just diagnosed with viral pneumonia in both lobes of her Right lung, so maybe I don't actually have bronchitis."

doesnt like this drug all January 12, 2011

For Urinary Tract Infection "Much more effective than Cipro."

Anonymous December 18, 2009

97 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Acne "It really works."

Anonymous December 8, 2009