User Reviews for Vibramycin
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Vibramycin.
Reviews for Vibramycin to treat Bronchitis
"Was prescribed doxycycline hcl for bronchitis. Have been taking for 3 days now and no change in symptoms. I still cough so hard my head throbs so bad I want to pull it off. My daughter was just diagnosed with viral pneumonia in both lobes of her Right lung, so maybe I don't actually have bronchitis."
doesnt like this drug all January 12, 2011
47 users found this comment helpful.
More about Vibramycin (doxycycline)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Vibramycin (Doxycycline Suspension)
- Vibramycin (Doxycycline Syrup)
- Vibramycin (Doxycycline Tablets and Capsules)
- Vibramycin Calcium (Advanced Reading)