User Reviews for Vibramycin
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Vibramycin to treat Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
"After ten days my open wound is slowly healing"
sick 2015 (taken for less than 1 month) September 9, 2015
10 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
Drugs.com Health Center
More about Vibramycin (doxycycline)
- Vibramycin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Vibramycin (Doxycycline Suspension)
- Vibramycin (Doxycycline Syrup)
- Vibramycin (Doxycycline Tablets and Capsules)
- Vibramycin Calcium (Advanced Reading)