User Reviews for Vibramycin
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Vibramycin.
Reviews for Vibramycin to treat Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
"After ten days my open wound is slowly healing"
sick 2015 (taken for less than 1 month) September 9, 2015
9 users found this comment helpful.
More about Vibramycin (doxycycline)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Vibramycin (Doxycycline Suspension)
- Vibramycin (Doxycycline Syrup)
- Vibramycin (Doxycycline Tablets and Capsules)
- Vibramycin Calcium (Advanced Reading)