User Reviews for Vibramycin
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Vibramycin.
Reviews for Vibramycin to treat Acne
"Worked for a short amount of time when use with Retin-A"
Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 4, 2012
7 users found this comment helpful.
"My 15 year old son has been using this to treat his acne because just the topical treatment was not working. I see a BIg improvement after using the Vibramycin for a month. It works."
Anonymous October 24, 2012
10 users found this comment helpful.
"It really works."
Anonymous December 8, 2009
3 users found this comment helpful.
More about Vibramycin (doxycycline)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Vibramycin (Doxycycline Suspension)
- Vibramycin (Doxycycline Syrup)
- Vibramycin (Doxycycline Tablets and Capsules)
- Vibramycin Calcium (Advanced Reading)