User Reviews for Soolantra

Learn more about Soolantra.

Rosacea 19 reviews 102 medications

8.2
Summary of Soolantra reviews 19 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Soolantra

For Rosacea "I love this product. It helped reduce my rosacea outbreaks ( pimples) and dry flaky skin. Metrogel cream was just aweful for me but Rosiver ( the Canadian name) has helped my skin so much. I only get an occasional outbreak here and there, which may be related to hormones and or being exposed to the elements. I do have some rosacea redness but it has gotten much better. My doctor shared with me that only laser treatment will help with the redness. I started seeing amelioration within the first 2 months of using this cream and it only got better. After a year of using this product, I see BIG improvements. I'm so happy! I don't have to hide anymore and wear minimal makeup. One tube of this product will last you 3-4 months easily. Good luck!"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 18, 2016

For Rosacea "At first I thought Soolantra did not work, but that was only because I had another problem--due to my inhaler, which had given me a yeast infection on my face. I got worse and worse, then solved that problem, and began Soolantra again. It actually seems to make my skin look better on contact. There is such a difference that I use it in the morning or just before I go out, and people have noticed. I don't have an extreme case of rosacea, but the redness, large pores, itching and burning are responding to treatment. I only put it on the affected areas, to conserve it, and I had some samples, so that is why I estimate only $2.00 a month. With insurance, a tube is $60."

Nicknamealreadyinuse (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 20, 2016

For Rosacea "It's only been a few days with Soolantra but my Rosacea is horribly worse! Does it flare up big before getting better? Or is this a sign Soolantra isn't for me?"

NancyInHoustonTX October 12, 2016

For Rosacea "I love this medication! Previously I was using Finacea for my rosacea, and it sometimes burned and dried out my face, had to be applied twice daily, and after seeing the results from Soolantra, wasn't really effective. Soolantra is once daily, creamy and soaks in well, and has done an awesome job. I have gone through two tubes in about 7 months. At first I used it daily, now it's about 3-4 times per week."

GAgal569 September 21, 2016

For Rosacea "I've been using for two months and the results have been amazing. My skin is clearer and brighter than it has been for years. I use Fincea every morning and Soolantra every night. After the first massive die off and resulting flare up after two weeks it has been smooth sailing."

Nie222 September 17, 2016

For Rosacea "Wow. This drug was miraculous for me! I saw results after just a couple days, then at about 4 weeks my rosacea flared up badly. Two weeks later, it cleared up and my skin is almost 100% perfect! I also use finacea, in the morning. I use Soolantra at night. Finacea alone made me smoother but still red. I haven't had clear skin like this in 15 years since I first got diagnosed. Excellent!!!!"

NJPat (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 7, 2016

For Rosacea "Soolantra is working pretty well. No side effects and cleared up some of the problem. Have only been using it for 2 weeks and I do see improvement. I had a bad reaction to Metrogel and while Finacea worked for me, it is expensive and stings my skin. Will stick with Soolantra I think."

PSti August 28, 2016

For Rosacea "Used a sample tube for a month - cleared up bumps and skin tone was more even. Also my skin stopped itching. Got a prescription and will be using everyday. Hoping I get to the point where I only need very little to no makeup to cover up the redness."

Library lady August 24, 2016

For Rosacea "This stuff is amazing. It cleared up my skin after two weeks and now I use it only twice weekly for maintenance. I was previously treated with oral antibiotics which did nothing but upset my stomach, or other useless expensive creams. After reading the research on it made sense why it worked so well for me."

Momrocks (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 23, 2016

For Rosacea "Soolantra isn't nothing short of miraculous. I have had Rosacea for the last 6 years. I tried everything. I was using Clinique products for the last 2 years and they seemed to stop working. My face broke out so badly that I cancelled my plans for about a week and would only leave the house if forced, with heavy makeup. I went to a new dermatologist expecting the same old options. She gave me a trial sized tube of Soolantra and I saw results almost immediately. My skin tone is so even, it's amazing. I went without it for two days and the redness started to come back with some blotches. It took about three days using the medication and it cleared up. I use clear zinc oxide cream over it (SPF 50) and there are days I actually go without makeup"

Toshie Speaks July 20, 2016

For Rosacea "I've been on Soolantra for just under a week and I am now starting to see results. The pustules and redness on one side of my face has greatly diminished and the other side isn't far behind. My rosacea was really getting me down so I am thrilled that there is now something out there that can effectively treat this condition! :-)"

Klam July 2, 2016

For Rosacea "My derm gave this to me on a whim, as a sample at my last visit. The nurse PA said her mom used it and it worked great........how many times have I hear that. I have to say this stuff is FANTASTIC. Not only have I not had any more cysts to form, it seems to have evened out my skin tone and texture. I was very surprised at the results. I have been using it for about 4 weeks......and I have three small pimples......PIMPLES....not cysts that are what "normal people" would get. I have been very pleased and I keep thinking it will fail.......so far so good. I would definitely recommend Soolantra"

Jeff J May 5, 2016

For Rosacea "So far, so good! I've had rosacea for over 20 years. I've had good days and bad days. It seemed like the bad days were coming more often, my confidence level plummeted, and the disease was affecting me at work, socially, etc. I was hesitant to try anything new from my dermatologist as it seemed like nothing was working. I figured that I had nothing to lose trying the Soolantra, as my doctor provided me with a few samples. Within days of using the Soolantra, my face looked and felt great! I've been using it for about a month now with glowing (pun intended) results. I look and feel fabulous. Kudos to Soolantra!"

Jeannie L (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 8, 2016

For Rosacea "I've had rosacea for almost 20 years and have been on all kinds of antibiotics. Most I am allergic to the last was erythromycin which worked okay. But the Dr though it was time for me to get off the antibiotics. I've been on Soolantra for about 6 months and my face has never looked better. I'm thrilled with everything about it. You do use just a dab so a tube will last at least 3 months if not more. I do have insurance that helps a lot with the cost but what I do pay is well worth it."

nlw April 1, 2016

For Rosacea "I'm 69 years old, have had episodes of Rosacea occasionally for 19 years. Metronidizole cream had only moderate effect. My doctor gave me a sample of Soolantra, and my skin cleared up in just a few days. I continue to have no symptoms after using up the sample tube, which I used very sparingly to make it last. The price is so high and my Part D plan doesn't cover it, so that's the down side."

Olali October 6, 2015

For Rosacea "Literature on Soolantra says its works for 80% of users. And for that 80% it is significantly more effective than other prescribed treatments. Fortunately I am part of the 80%. For me, truly great success and no side effects. (The same goes for my two brothers) On another site I gave a similar review, but my youngest brother said to add, "Soolantra works for him were everything else failed.""

Peter Pentowski (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 30, 2015

For Rosacea "Soolantra did not work for me. Made my rosacea worse."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 13, 2015

For Rosacea "I used Soolantra for 4 weeks. My condition significantly worsened."

Anonymous June 26, 2015

For Rosacea "I have really bad Rosacea and when I started my pills and cream it was the first thing that ever worked. Now costing me to much not sure what to do."

Anonymous March 25, 2015