User Reviews for Mono-Linyah (Page 3)

Acne 6.8
Birth Control 5.0
Endometriosis 3.0
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 2.3
Ovarian Cysts 1.0
Summary of Mono-Linyah reviews 4.7 57 reviews

Reviews for Mono-Linyah

EileenJo October 10, 2017

For Birth Control: “I’m only on my second week of this pill and honestly do not like it. I have the worst nausea all day and am so tired all day long. My mood swings are crazy as well .. constantly irritated. I will change it as soon as I can.”

StephanieAvery7 August 3, 2017

For Birth Control: “I have been on the pill for a month now. I've been experiencing headache's for the past week and been very nauseated. I will disregard the pill until I have a talk with my doctor.”

Sid. March 10, 2017

For Birth Control: “I took this BC for 9 months. The only issues were period cramping and it made me emotional. Otherwise it lighten my period, didn't cause breakouts or weight gain. Also didn't get pregnant. And I liked the packaging.”

Zoieee March 2, 2017

For Birth Control: “Been on it for 2 years. I don't get acne, right before my period I might get a pimple or 2 but very minor. Helps decrease the intensity of my cramps. Regulated my abnormal period (I would go months without having one) I only bleed for 4-5 days. Period is lighter. I get emotional and very ill before my period but I did that before I was on BC. It works. Not pregnant and happy :D”

GreenTrees2016 · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 4, 2016

For Birth Control: “I got this as to maintain my period to stay on track/ work with abnormal period. So far it is good unless I miss some days - I have bad habit of missing some on accident. I did notice my acne cleared up pretty well and that has been good. I'm also not sexually active I don't get any mood swings. Pill doesn't make me gain or loose weight. I may get kinda sick every once in awhile at my stomach but it does manage to go away.”

Wokbatpride · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 8, 2016

For Birth Control: “I was on Sprintec for around a year and 2 months and then the pharmacy started dispensing Mono Linyah to me. I've been on it for almost 2 years now. I love it. No acne, no mood swings. Super effective (my boyfriend and I only rely on pull out and my use of birth control). My periods are incredibly regulated- it always comes on the second or third white pill. When I wasn't on birth control I used to have to take ibuprofen so I wouldn't throw up from period cramps but ever since being on mono linyah I don't even feel the cramps really and the bleeding only lasts about 4 days- and it is pretty light. Also no co pay at the pharmacy! I honestly have nothing bad to say about mono linyah. It just lets me live my life really easily”

Munchkin3221 September 23, 2015

For Birth Control: “I started birth control pretty recently. My doctor switched me over to mono linyah since the dosage of my first birth control was too high for me. I've been on mono Linyah for two months now and I liked it at first. It didn't cause weight gain, cleared up my skin but the mood swings mono linyah caused is almost out of control. Besides that, I'm always tired. I can't wait to finish this month's pack and stop taking it all together.”

HappyHappyFoo April 11, 2014

For Birth Control: “I'm on Mono Linyah and I have a love hate relationship. I've been on it for a month and my 32A breasts are now 32B breasts. I'm underweight and struggle with weight gain but this pill has helped me put on pounds. I'm hungry a lot lol. My skin is totally clear, not even any blackheads, which is great. But my mood swings are extreme. On the active pill it's bad but I can handle it, but on the last week (period week) it's awful. I cry several times a day and can't get a hold of myself no matter what I do. My period was heavier than ever and I cramped horribly. But, it was short. I find it hard to concentrate due to mood swings but I just drink some herbal tea and am usually fine afterwards. Love/hate relationship.”