User Reviews for Mono-Linyah to treat Acne

Flora · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 28, 2020

“I have been on 4 different types of birth control pills and Mono-Linyah was the only one that worked for me. It cleared up my skin and caused less breakouts. It didn’t change my sex drive or chase mood swings. When Mono-Linyah ran out of supply in my pharmacy and I got switched over to a generic, I changed back to Mono-Linyah just after a month because the side effects were so bad. Definitely staying with this. Also works great as birth control.”

Edewan05 · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 19, 2020

“Cleared up my acne wonderfully—however the reviews saying it makes you gain weight are probably true. I haven’t gained weight, but I also have been making huge efforts to lose weight (working out everyday, counting calories, etc.). However, the scale won’t budge. Before I was taking this specific pill, I was on a different one, weight was coming off at an expected pace, it literally came to a screeching halt when I started taking mono linyah. Again, I haven’t gained weight because I’ve been staying (generally) in a calorie deficit—but if I wasn’t, I could definitely see this aiding weight gain.”

Queenie101 June 12, 2020

“This birth control Momo-Linyah has been absolutely HORRIBLE for my acne. I started taking this when Mononessa was discontinued. I regret taking this pill. My complexion had been cleared thanks to previously taking Yaz/Yasmin but this has messed it up. I have cystic acne and post acne scars. I am now trying to get back on ocella/yas/yasmin to clear up my complexion ...”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 27, 2019

“I guess everyone’s experience is way different . Everyone seems to have had a bad experience with Mono Linyah but for meI on the other hand have been on this BC for the past 5 years and it has done wonders. I have never gotten pregnant and I use this for acne. I had really bad acne as a teen and this was able to control my acne , and my oily face . Of course I get a break out here and there when I’m about to start my period but nothing major. I then got off of Mono Linyah for about 4 months and my oily face came back and I broke out like crazy. I just got back on it because this was the only medication able to help with my acne.”

Learn more about Acne