User Reviews for Mono-Linyah to treat Endometriosis

Dannie · Taken for less than 1 month April 16, 2021

“I had been on the depo-provera shot for many years having a good experience. Towards the end I had some bleeding. I went off it for 2 1/2 years. After meeting with my doctor he put me on mono- Linyah. I am 27 years old 5 foot 1 and weigh 115lbs possible endometriosis. I started on the first day of my cycle at 7:30 in the morning. By 10am I was experiencing a migraine and by afternoon I was nauseous. This continued for 6 days. Symptoms progressively got worse. The migraine was so bad I could hardly think straight. My stomach hurt so bad with cramps and gas. I was vomiting everyday by 3 in the afternoon. As well my left ovary which was already enlarged had the worst pains I’ve ever felt. I’ve had cysts rupture the past year and cause nausea and vomiting but I’ve never had a pain this bad. It honestly felt like I had a baseball for my left ovary that was about to explode. I took my last pill on day 6 at 7:30 Am and the next day at 8pm I was finally feeling better.”

Dahlia · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 6, 2020

“I have been taking this medication for 4 months now and have been bleeding heavy for 4 months straight with severe cramping. I have been having severe mood swings and increased depression. This was prescribed to help slow down the process of my endometriosis returning and my bleeding has been heavier than before my surgery.”

Bjsiai · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 9, 2019

“Reading these reviews has really shed so much light on my situation. Since I started taking this pill, I've experienced extreme mood swings/depression. I often experience nausea and have gained 20 pounds in a year. I don't know if that is directly because of the pill or more related to the depression/exhaustion that I experience. On the bright side, my periods and cramps are much more manageable, I break out less, and I'm not pregnant. It does what it's supposed to do but I don't think that it's right for me. I'm going to talk to my gyno to try to find a better fit.”

Learn more about Endometriosis