User Reviews for Mono-Linyah to treat Abnormal Uterine Bleeding

Reviews for Mono-Linyah

annie · Taken for 2 to 5 years September 2, 2020

“I got on Mono-Linyah to regulate my periods when I was about 16. I took it for 5 years, and those years were the most miserable years of my life so far. I gained a significant amount of weight- nothing could help it, even if I exercised every day and ate right. I cramped 2.5 weeks out of the month. It caused bad mood swings, headaches, and extreme anxiety. It seems like I'm just naming every side effect in the book, but that's how bad this stuff is. I do not recommend this birth control to anyone. The only reason I gave above a 1 is because it regulated my period, but I had extreme consequences for that.”

Concoo15 · Taken for less than 1 month June 21, 2020

“I started taking this med to help control my cycle better. Immediately made me gain weight, noticed increased acne, mood swings, excessive fatigue and severe upset stomach. Within an hour I would go from feeling hungry to nauseous, then it travelled down. I do not recommend this med. All of this just from one week of use.”

Matty · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 30, 2020

“From the second I started this pill Mono-Linyah, I had the worst cystic acne I have ever had before. My face was completely broken out in painful acne. I just thought to myself it is probably just the medication adjusting to my body, right? Nope, I was wrong. I continued to have a 9 DAY LONG period. The period was heavy and one of the worst experiences of my life. My acne was so bad during my period my face has scarring from it. At this point, I emailed the doctor who prescribed it to me and she told me I needed to wait longer for the medicine to adjust. I was about a month deep in my pills. Now going forward, I’m still breaking out badly and with cystic acne that is scarring. My periods are still extremely heavily and are lasting more than 7 days. I have tried everything to lighten my period too and nothing has worked. I do not recommend this medication at all. I understand it affects everyone differently, but try to find an alternative before coming to this brand.”

Babygirl · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 13, 2020

“I have been on this pill for about four months. My periods are regular now. Also my sex drive has increased. But The first month on this pill my whole face broke with acne.( I’m still treating the breakouts) I also became very depressed in the first two months. Sometime when I eat I get nausea, so I have to stop. Also my skin has become itchy and my hair is shedding a lot. And my periods are still moderately heavy. In my case I have more negatives than positives, so I will be switching.”

Learn more about Abnormal Uterine Bleeding

Symptom checker

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)