User Reviews for Mono-Linyah to treat Ovarian Cysts

badstuff January 9, 2020

“This stuff Mono-Linyah messed me up. I've been taking it for at least 5 months. I have PCOS. My periods were fine; light, regular, no cramping. It seemed to be helping my mood then out of nowhere I started having panic attacks. I have been diagnosed with generalized anxiety in the past and have had anxiety attacks but never pure panic that lasted an entire day much less an entire month. I also have had some personal things that could warrant anxiety but not to this extreme. The entire month of December was a nightmare. I couldn't take deep breaths, I couldn't eat, I was nauseated all the time, felt like I was on a constant roller coaster. I thought it was just the holidays and once they were over, I'd feel better and I did start feeling better but then one night, I had a huge panic attack again. What changed? I thought I was getting better. Then it hit me, I had just started the new month over. I quit the next day. It's taken 6 days to feel even sort of better.”

Lecie ยท Taken for 1 to 6 months November 14, 2019

“Ive been on Mono-Linyah for a month and have experienced the worst pain where my cesarean scar is. I became prone to cysts by having the IUD back in 07 and now taking this brought them back. Having cysts from this birth control is rare. Hurray me! Not.”

Learn more about Ovarian Cysts